PDA

View Full Version : in shock :)... please help

crushmytesticles
08-03-2006, 06:19 PM
hello everyone, its been a while since i post anything but this is just too good, if any of u remember my gf was really getting into ballbusting and also a little into cuntbusting, so, about 3 days ago, we were at one of her girl friends house, all of a sudden we started talking about kicking testicles, and things started to get a little heated, when i said it would hurt them alot, if i kicked them in the pussy, so her friend (super hot, huge breasts, nice ass, beautifull face, legs and feet) dared me to a kick off, naturally i was super psyched and said yes, well yesterday was the day and i had my balls kicked soooo hard by both of them, :bananajum , it was about a 1 hour session and my godddd, it was the greatest, i had the biggest erection which of course they kept making fun of me while i was laying on the floor, hehe.... my girlfriend ended up giving me a BJ.... it was great, except my balls look like avocados :cryingblu ...... any tips on recuperation a little faster, other than antiinflamatoty drugs and ice??

crushmytesticles
08-03-2006, 06:23 PM
ohh and julie.... you have alot of experience getting your pussy tortured, do u think it hurts the same as getting your balls busted?? o even more??