PDA

View Full Version : Japanese (or other language) terms for ballbusting and femdom?

sunk
08-22-2006, 10:29 PM
What are some terms to use when searching search engines?

I know of tamakeri (jap. ballbusting) and huevos (spanish for eggs which is a slang for balls) but what else is there? I bet there is a lot of content out there that we are missing as english speakers only.

Dereknor
08-24-2006, 08:41 AM
I'm not sure if the forum will show japanese letters : 金蹴り (it means something like goldkicking, but its the term for Ballbusting)

if the forum wont show the letters, use this google-link: http://www.google.com/search?hl=de&q=%E9%87%91%E8%B9%B4%E3%82%8A&meta=

But you will need to install the japanese language on your PC. I think most other languages use "ballbusting", too. I'm german, but I dont know any german word for that, we would use Ballbusting, too.
Just some german words for balls: Eier, Nüsse, Hoden, Klöten
a kick in the balls would be "ein tritt in die eier" for example.

sunk
03-06-2011, 07:32 AM
I just wanted to revive this one because I know there are a lot of people from non-English countries here. Please share native terms for femdom and ballbusting here. It helps a lot when using google or social networking sites in order to find material of interest! Even native language words for penis and testicles could potentially be helpful.

mick_sl8ter
03-06-2011, 07:39 AM
すべての日本人は精神的に病気の

sunk
03-06-2011, 08:00 AM
すべての日本人は精神的に病気の

LOL

Well Google Translate helps some (obviously or I'd have no idea what you said!) but still it often will miss proper forms or will not have common slang terms or phrases.

sicko666
03-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Brilliant!!!!!!!!! I only speak English so having other languages words or terms ( lol especially oriental ones ;) ) is a fantastic source of knowledge, thank you!

I for one certainly didnt know that spanish or those german words, thank you!!!!! :iluvu::ibow4u::thumbup

dzwitch
03-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Well in spanish you can say "huevos", "pelotas" or "cojones" for "balls", "kick in the balls" is translated as "patada en los huevos/cojones" and ballbusting is just ballbusting as far as I know.

In french a "coup de pied" stands for "kicking", and "couille" are balls, "casser les couille" basically means "to break the balls", "ballbusting".

In Italian they say "calcio" for "kick" and "palle" are the "balls.

In portuguese "joelhada" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDAOco3DC-w) is a "kick", "ovos" are "balls" and "saco" stands for "ballsack".

In german "eier" are the "balls" and as usual they join words and say "eierkick" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuFI9IaGPlM) for "kick in the balls", I think, but I don't know if it's correct german.

I think I don't remember more of them.

skipperbob
03-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Another term the Japanese use is Denki Amna. It basicaly means electric crotch or vibrating crotch. They place their foot on your crotch and rub quick and hard! Perhaps not exactly ballbusting but very erotic! And it can be painful!

atteone76
03-09-2011, 04:39 AM
Italian:

Ballbusting = "calcio nelle palle" or "calci nelle palle", but the english term ballbusting is widely used in the fetish community.

Femdom = "Dominazione femminile" (but same as above).

yd26
03-12-2011, 04:53 AM
In french a "coup de pied" stands for "kicking", and "couille" are balls, "casser les couille" basically means "to break the balls", "ballbusting".

If anyone say "tu me casses les couilles"(translation:you break my balls)
It would say"you're annoying/pissing me" so it's not used in BB.
Personnaly I use the english terms when speaking of ballbusting.

Some more words:"destroy"=détruire,éclater "crush"=écraser, "swoll"=gonfler
"knee"=genoux, "squeeze"=presser,"heel"=talon, "boots"=botte,"slap"=gifle, claque.

Hope it can help you;)

gusano
03-12-2011, 05:03 AM
Another term the Japanese use is Denki Amna. It basicaly means electric crotch or vibrating crotch. They place their foot on your crotch and rub quick and hard! Perhaps not exactly ballbusting but very erotic! And it can be painful!

It's really nice:
From a light erotic massage to a really hard ballbusting

squeezemyballsplease
03-12-2011, 05:25 AM
The asians can do it soooo good :iluvu:

Dereknor
03-13-2011, 08:16 PM
I think many non-english countries use english words too.

For example, we got no real word for Ballbusting in german, but Ballbusting is also used. There are many ways to describe it of cause, but none is really common or will let you find anything usefull.

But here are some things that could help to find german ballbusting:

Balls = Eier
kick balls = Eier treten
Cock = Schwanz

But I think you wont find that much. Even german sites will call it ballbusting or cbt or what ever ;)

popballs
03-14-2011, 09:37 AM
youswear.com/index.asp?word=Balls (http://youswear.com/index.asp?word=Balls)

www.

Digo
03-15-2011, 01:02 PM
In portuguese (Brazil):
chute = kick
joelhada = knee
soco = punch
ovos = eggs / balls
bolas = balls
saco = ballsack
testiculos = testicles
"no" or "nos" = in

exemples: "chute no saco" or "chute nos ovos" or "joelhada nos ovos" or "joelhada no saco" or "chute nas bolas" or "soco no saco" or "chute no saco" or "chute nos testiculos" etc