PDA

View Full Version : Are these sites safe ?

zorro
08-24-2006, 04:50 AM
I have never joined a pay site. Am scared they might mess around with my credit card info. Is there any tried and tested site by any of you guys that is safe and does not spam after the first month

Julie18nz
08-25-2006, 12:10 AM
I have never joined a pay site. Am scared they might mess around with my credit card info. Is there any tried and tested site by any of you guys that is safe and does not spam after the first month

THis one is a good one and it dont spam you :)

Angel b
08-27-2006, 02:33 PM

Hi

you could always try http://britishbitches.com

they are a good site and update regularly

Angel B

EggsForCrush
08-28-2006, 12:25 PM
Hi bro.. If you get a virtual credit card from your bank and determine your limit for your payment, you wouldnt pay any problems i think.. You know, the bank gives you a credit card number and a validation date and a 3 digits code.But this card doesnt exist really,just a virtual card linked with your real card.And you determine its limit.

And i also have a problem with ccbill. i cant join any of these sites. i tried to join to femaledom.com and ********************* sites,but ccbill didnt accept my account.. i dont know why.. my friend had a membership on ccbill by his own virtual credit card of the same bank with me. why i cant??

David_B
08-28-2006, 02:41 PM
my friend had a membership on ccbill by his own virtual credit card of the same bank with me. why i cant??
Hello EggsForCrush,

I'm not sure if this will help, but here goes. I know CCBill uses a credit scoring system to decide whether to let you have a membership or not. I have heard that some of the things that might tip the score in your favour when buying things over the Internet are if you use your i.s.p. email address rather than a free account, and don't use an anonymous proxy to connect to the Internet at the time you try to purchase, as these are sometimes interpreted as high risks. There's a lot of other factors too. I've no idea if these will help with CCBill though.

The best advice I can give is for you to contact your credit card company and find out exactly what details they have of yours on file (exact address details, out-of-date telephone number, etc) and make sure the data you type in matches these exactly, as you will most likely get turned down if they don't match.

If you are still after a FemaleDom membership, try sending Sharon a PM, as I think she still has a wire transfer facility, so you may be able to send the money direct from your bank, i.e. without using a credit card. FemaleDom is an excellent site, with massive amounts of content, which I highly recommend joining if you can.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

KOB
08-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Hi David.

Thank you. Is balbustinggodess your website ?

sunk
08-28-2006, 08:51 PM

Most will not mess with you. One thing to do is to go to www.ripoffreport.com and check the name of the site. Also check with google with the company name and then the word "scam" or "cheat". You might also want to check for a clearly visible cancel button or link and see what you have to go through to cancel before hand.

When you join a site, look out or checkboxes that automatically sign you up for other sites. Some do this.

David_B
08-29-2006, 03:54 AM
Hi David.

Thank you. Is balbustinggodess your website ?
Hello KOB,

Yes it is. That's me in the videos (with dark hair and no muscles).

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html