PDA

View Full Version : good way to get busted

Sacktap
08-24-2006, 12:48 PM
Idk this is how i got my newest girlfriend into BB just the other day.

We were hanging out at my place watching tv or whatever and then we started kissing and i asked her if there was anything different I could do to make our sex better for her. Obviously she said IDK so then i started throwing suggestions out there for her and she agreed to try it and then I (lied) told her that I had read in Maxim that supposedly if she were to squeeze my balls before orgasm it would make it feel way better for me. I expected her to be like ERRr wtf? but instead she said " I read that in cosmo too". So I asked her if she wanted to try it the next time we had sex and she agreed. About 10 seconds later I told her we should go for a dry run so we could see what kind of pressure I could handle because she has been known to go a little overboard when we have sex (she bit me so hard i started bleeding) so she agreed and she started off with a feeble little squeeze and i laughed and asked her if thats all she had.. She proceeded to give me one of the best squeezes ive ever gotten and she said hahahah i guess i went to hard. then I said "No baby I kind of liked it". So then she did it a little more and a little more and in about 20 minutes she was comfortable enough to start kicking ! so now i have my own little ballbuster :bananajum

fittizzioh
09-10-2006, 09:59 AM
great work, sacktap!

Knave
09-10-2006, 11:14 AM
HA! Nice work my man, nice work! It really is just that simple.

-Knave(EM)

MW Visitor
09-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Most naive partners - especially of the opposite sex without an 'insiders' knowledge of your body - just plain would not think of these 'fringe' activities on their own. Coaching is very important, and you handled it great given the possibility she would be 'turned off' by doing something that technically hurts you. I will have to remember that - thanks! :ibow4u: