PDA

View Full Version : it amazes me!!

skye770
08-25-2006, 06:18 PM
It just amazes me how much some guys balls can take.
4 kicks to the nuts and I am done.
reading and watching some videos of guys takeing 20 or more kicks how do they do it?
My balls can take slow added on pain big time.
Like 10 elastorator bands on my balls. (yes it hurts like hell when the last one comes off)
50 plus clothes pins on sac.
20 needles thru both nuts with an elastorator band on.
Heavy clamps on balls seperate and together.
Electric cattle prod to the balls.
Now this packs a bit of a kick but once past the 1 st 2-3 seconds leave on for up to a minute.
Left it on so long one time had burns on my sac.
When I was not as heavy aobout 180 lbs could suspend my self by my nuts for up to 1 minute.
But More than 4 kicks to the nuts wow!! Just how do they do it??

janice0222
08-27-2006, 01:14 AM
I know when my Sub has had enough when he goes to his knees. :thumbup

toowsted
08-28-2006, 09:03 AM
When I am on my knees I am at my maximum and also willing to do anything at that point.

abc123abc
09-25-2006, 10:23 PM
hmmmmmmmmm

nel_bells
09-28-2006, 12:56 PM
My husband seems to be more resistant to pain at different times. Is this something to do with biorythms ? Or do men have a 'time of the month' ?
Sometimes a quick tweak and he's begging for mercy, other times I can squeeze for all I'm worth and he just grunts !

shorty-p
09-30-2006, 04:05 AM
I think it kinda takes away from the effect. I like to see the reaction too. Getting kicked in the balls is supposed to hurt, isn't it?

a881drq
10-27-2006, 10:49 AM
i know that when i tell my girlfriend that i cant take anymore thats when she really enjoys sqeezing hard she loves seeing my face turn red and it really gets her off to see me in pain she has more then once she kept crushing while she sucked me and it felt like she sqeezed the cum right out of me

Zeus
10-29-2006, 07:22 PM
When I am on my knees I am at my maximum and also willing to do anything at that point.

Not quite sure if you mean the same thing as me, but when I fall to my knees it means I'm up for more. At least that's the way my wife takes it as she gives me ten more kicks. I'm a wimp though. :(