PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy come true.

Crymsonsplash
08-28-2006, 02:11 AM
Pretty good story here... Based on a true story, but I'll just be changing the names of the "torturers" in this one.

Cast of characters:
Jess, 18- a 5' 1 red-head, crazy and open to do anything... Has a crush on the slave, won't tell, but it's quite obvious. Uses her 133 lbs to her advantage. Loves ballbusting, footworship and smothering, with light verbal abuse.

Ashley, 18- a 5' 4, blonde cutie, a bit nervous, but very horny. Best friends with Jess. Much more petite in stature however, weighing in at a mere 110 lbs. Loves ballbusting, trampling, smothering and ******* her slave to eat his own cum.

The slave (me). Good friends with Jess, confided that he was a submissive to her. Only knows Ashley through Jess, and has only met Ashley once.

There's the beginning of our story. Now, to explain, Jess knew about the slave's desire to be dominated, and his ultimate fantasy... To be dominated by two girls at once. Being in love with him, she only wanted him to have this fantasy fulfilled...

It all began so suddenly, as the slave glanced at the clock, to see its reading of 10:30 AM. He was already being pushed onto the bed as Jess and Ashley began to climb aboard. Jess had already dominated the slave before, but Ashley was knew to the concept of domination. Often she had imagined it, but this time, it was real. Ashley straddled the slave's neck, tying his arms to the corners of the bedposts, while Jess tied his legs to the opposite corner. Seeing how helpless he was turned her on. She took off her flip flop, and slapped her slave's balls with it three times. The slave cringed and groaned, but, to Jess's satisfaction, there was nothing that could be done. Ashley smiled, feeling that this was rather fun. Still straddling his neck, she reached back, and gave the slave's cock a rough tug. "Get hard, now!" she exclaimed. Only giving her slave 2 seconds to react, Jess's bare foot came crashing down upon her slave's balls, with authority. The slave screamed loudly. "Shut up!" Ashley commanded, planting her panty clad twat on his face. With grace, she too removed her flip flops, and repeated Jess's torture, slapping his balls flat with the footwear. The slave, helpless, only gave muffled screams underneath his tormentors...

Shall I continue? This is gonna be good ;)

sacklunch27
08-28-2006, 02:39 AM
right on!
Good for you man....

Fulfilling fantasies that some of will never experience… yes, please go on.

Crymsonsplash
08-28-2006, 07:24 PM
"He's a noisy little thing, isn't he?" Ashley said with a grin towards Jess. "Let's shut him up, shall we?" Ashley rose from the slave's face, and jumped onto his chest, making the slave groan with the sudden weight. "Shut up!" yelled Jess, as she shoved her foot over the slave's mouth. "I see your little prick getting excited over there... You want a blow-job? I'll bet Ashley will give you one... Just... Show her how, use my foot... Show her how deep you want her to go" With that, she shoved her foot into his mouth. She shoved so hard, the slave began to gag, and sputter. "Ooh, he really must want it bad... Ashley, you can give him a little blowjob for a while", she said, teasingly, "and he can lick my feet clean while doing so." She stood over him, while the slave licked Jess's feet clean, and Ashley's mouth began to go to work on the slave's erect cock... Using both mouth, and hand on the slave's wet, saliva covered prick, the slave began to feel an orgasm well up, more and more, until Ashley stopped, and squeezed the slave's swollen balls. The tension remained in the slave's body, both teased, and denied... Jess laughed. "Let's play a game slave. Not that you have a choice..."

Game's coming up next, detailed

Crymsonsplash
08-28-2006, 11:32 PM
Feel free to comment, and perhaps show interest, so I know whether or not to continue.

crushmytesticles
08-28-2006, 11:48 PM
heyy.... do go on!!! its a nice little story, getting excited just by reading it hehe

Crymsonsplash
08-29-2006, 12:20 AM
Little teaser here, do feel free to use this.

Take a deck of cards... Draw 2 cards.

Card 1:

2= body trampling, with heels
3= reverse smother
4= free ball torture
5= tease and denial
6= foot worship
7= forward smother
8= ball trampling, with heels
9= face trampling, barefoot
10= ball trampling, barefoot
J= ball squeezing
Q= ball kicking
K= ****** cum eating
A= Mistress choice

Card 2:

2= 10 seconds
3= 15 seconds
4= 20 seconds
5= 30 seconds
6= 40 seconds
7= 45 seconds
8= 50 seconds
9= 1 minute
10= 1 minute 15 seconds
J= 1 minute 30 seconds
Q= 1 minute 45 seconds
K= 2 minutes
A= Mistress Choice

How will this play out? Feedback is apprecialted.

Crymsonsplash
08-30-2006, 06:23 PM
"I'll go first!", Ashley volunteered. She drew a queen, and a 9. "I get to kick his balls in for a minute!", she sadistically said. Being tied down, the slave had no choice but to agree. She wound back, and kicked him in the balls, hard, with her instep. The slave screamed in absolute pain. Jess, annoyed by this sudden yelp, took off her panties, and muffled his cry with her twat. "Get your tongue in there! Yeah, that will shut him up...", she cooed. Ashley continued to batter his testicles, kicking, stomping and crushing them underneath her soft, sexy soles. The torture seemed to never end. "How long you think it's been Jess?" Ashley asked. "Um... I don't know..." Jess replied, obviously enjoying the pleasure from the slaves tongue, and vibrations from his cries. Ashley wound up for one last kick, and casually said, "Your turn!" Jess relucantly rose, and drew two card. "A 3 and a king?! Looks like you can get that tongue ready again slave!" Jess sat down on his face, her ass easily covering his nose, her warm twat covering his mouth, with the slave's tongue desperately trying to pleasure his mistress. "I don't feel much like standing here", Ashley said. She stripped completely nude, sat on the slave's stomach, and began kneading his balls. The slave's muffled cries once again pleased Jess. In the two minutes, she only allowed one brief gasp of air. When her time was up, the slave's face was a deep red, only a few seconds short of passing out.
Ashley picked her next two cards. "5 and 6... Tease and denial for 40 seconds. I guess even a slave deserves a little pleasure once and a while" The slave felt a rise, and immediately stiffened. Ashley straddled the slave's tied down right leg, grabbed his rock hard prick, and put it in her mouth, using both mouth and hand, in eager, long, quick strokes. The slave felt an orgasm welling up. Could he come, before time was over? Suddenly, a sickening thud hit his balls. It was Ashley's fist. "Time's up, f***er!" The slave was wrought with torment. His balls ached, his mouth was sore from pleasuring his redheaded goddess, and the game showed no hint of ending. Jess arrogantly stood on the slave's face as she drew the next two cards. "An ace and an eight? Come here Ashley..." Jess whispered something into Ashley's ear. The slave couldn't still hear, or see, his face still being crushed under the weight of Jess's feet. The weight subsided, the pain dissipated... Suddenly, white dots flew in front of the slave's eyes as an astounding pain came about. Jess and Ashley each held a testicle between their hands, crushing, and squeezing it. The white turned to black, and the dots turned to solid, and the slave passed out, into a dark dark sleep...

Sorry for the length, had to make up for missing yesterday's post. I'm not hearing feedback, is it safe to say this isn't really the best story I could write? Let me know if anyone wants me to continue! Cheers :)

darkmaster315
08-31-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey could you please post a longer story of multiple males getting tortured through ballbusting and fighting scenario's. Where the women dominate and there is a ton of graphic balbusting? I am very interested.

David_B
08-31-2006, 01:28 PM
Let me know if anyone wants me to continue! Cheers :)
Hello Crymsonsplash,

That's a very good story and a nice visual, with the slave's torture depending on the chance occurrence of the cards. I'd like to read some more.

As these mistresses seem fairly mean, I think they would probably find a way to stack the deck in their own favour, so the slave gets only the strongest punishments time and again.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Crymsonsplash
08-31-2006, 11:58 PM
As the slave awoke, the girls were giggling near the cards. "We chose the next two card while you were having a little nap baby", Ashley cooed. She flashed them, "A king, and an ace! You're going to be eating so much cum..."
She began stroking the slave's partially erect prick. As soon as it was hard to her liking, she sat on it, her warm vagina enveloping his rock hardness. "Sit on his face, Jess. I want him to practice cleaning me out." The slave thought - I can't eat my own stuff, I can't come, I won't come. - As Jess kept on his face though, all air cut off, he had no choice. A tremendous orgasm overwhelmed the slave. "Ooohh..." Ashley moaned. "You're filling me up so good!" Jess rose off of the slave's face, only for the slave to see Ashley's wet, slightly dripping "lips" approaching from above. It almost seemed like it was in slow motion. Finally, her body reached it's destination. The slave outright refused to put his tongue in there. "Jess, stand on his balls until he starts cleaning me out. I heard it hurts much more after an orgasm, anyway. He felt Jess's feet firmly on his balls. "mmmmf" the slave moaned, as he set to work on his taunting task. "Every drop, slave... Every drop, you clean out. Until then, no air..."

Not much bb in this chapter... Still, good stuff? A few more go of the cards?

Crymsonsplash
09-04-2006, 08:16 PM
Another go of the cards for Jess revealed a 10, and a 4. "Aw, only for 20 seconds? Better make it count!" said Jess. Jess stood directly on the slave's balls, and looked a bit dissatisfied. She used her hands to make the slave's softening prick touch the floor, stood on it, and began to stomp on the now exposed balls of the slave. "10 more seconds, I can get 10 good stomps in there... 1... 2.. 3...." She finally finished. "Does it hurt more, slave, after you cum?" "Yes...", choked the slave through tears. Ashley slapped the slave's face with the sole of her foot. "Stop your crying. It's my turn now!" It was evident that the mistresses had become completely entranced in the game, and had no intentions of quitting anytime soon. "A queen and a 5! Excellent! Jess, shut him up, I don't want his little squeals to ruin my fun." With that, Jess put her wet cunt over his nose and lips. Ashley started kicking, with slow, light, stinging kicks and first, making the slave grunt slightly. As time slowly progressed, Ashley kicked harder and harder, making the slave scream violently into his captor's pleasure zone. The coarse vibrations were enough to get her off in the 30 seconds. "Whew..." said Jess, wiping her hair away from her face. "My turn now? A 7 and an 8? I don't get to kick your balls? But I will be sitting on your face again. 50 seconds." She returned to a position similar to the last, but the slave finally felt a little more comfortable. His balls would finally get a chance to recover. "Hm... This is pretty fun, but not as fun as it could be. Ashley, the rules never said YOU couldn't kick him in the balls while doing this.... Get him, hit him HARD." Panic barely had a chance to set in with the slave until thundering hard kicks. The screams returned, the slave screaming in pain. Finally, the long 50 seconds were over, and Jess arose, her orgasm juice dripping from her, drizzling over the slave's face, an added humiliation. The slave only saw stars as he heard Ashley, "A 5 and a 10... I get to tease the poor bastard for a minute and 15 seconds." Her mouth went over the slave's cock, it already hardening with anticipation. She stroked it, her saliva more than enough for lubricant. Release was to be inevitable... Until she bit on the slaves shaft, and punched his exposed balls. The pain was blinding. Pain shot into the slaves legs, feet and arms. She continued, but not for too long, time was up... She left him at the halfway point...

Any feedback? Should I continue? A few more go at the cards, or should I take us to our exciting conclusion? Or, quit now?

shazamer
09-05-2006, 01:48 AM
keep it going, and keep it wild... the story/cardgame are wicked.. Nice read I must say and I have to compliment your skills.

Crymsonsplash
09-05-2006, 10:20 PM
-FINAL CHAPTER!-
"Ha ha! A 2 and a 10! Let me get those heels. They're nice and sharp." Jess emerged from her closet, donning a pair of white stiletto heels. The slave squirmed, but his constraints refused to budge. "Sit on his face Ashley, you KNOW he's going to scream for this one." Ashley sat, her arse covering the slave's face. Jess perched atop the slave's stomach, heels digging deep into his skin. 40 seconds had passed, when the slave heard Jess's terrifyingly cruel voice, "You think his balls are a part of his body? I do..." With that, a pointed heel stabbed at his tender cock, scratching around until it reached his balls, where it poked, prodded, and hurt. The time was finally up. Ashley arose, the slave could almost taste blood. "No more..." he mumbled, half ***********, the other half almost wishing for death. "But we only have 6 more cards left!" Ashley protested. "Ok, only four more now... I just got a 6 and a 9." She plopped onto the slave's chest, and shoved her cute, bare soles onto his face. "Kiss... I want to feel your tongue cleaning the soles of my feet." The slave worked vigorously, enjoying the task at hand, especially with Jess's soft hand now massaging his slowly erecting prick. Could he actually work out an orgasm? Would there be any punishment? Those thoughts were quickly interrupted, as the massaging stopped, and a crushing knee struck. How much more pain could the slave take without dying? Had anyone actually died from this kind of torture? These thoughts flew through the slave's mind as Ashley rose her feet from his face, and walked off. "My last turn! It better be good", Jess cooed. "Ooh! A 5 and a K... Nice." Jess got to work on the slave's partially erect cock, her lips moving up and down, her hand spreading the saliva from her mouth. Just as soon as she began to sense his pleasure, she stopped, and kneed the slave's balls again. "mmmmf!" he moaned. The pain was excruciating, but the slave didn't notice that as much this time. Jess's motions had distracted him. She lightly held his cock in place, this time, inserting it deep into her warm, moist womanly confines. She rode him, harder and harder, until she climaxed. The slave was seconds from climaxing, before she made him thrust into her really deep, and squeezed her vagina tighter and tighter. His balls, trapped between her legs were stuck, and in extreme pain. His cock felt as if it were being mangled. "Wait a minute!" Ashley exclaimed. The squeezing stopped, and the slave was relieved... temporarily. Ashley grabbed him by the balls, pulled them up between Jess's legs, and said, "Squeeze hard Jess, and don't let go". Jess resumed squeezing, the slave's balls stuck on the back of her legs, no where to go. Suddenly, Ashley's foot came crashing down. The slave screamed in sheer horror and pain. Had one of them broke? What happened? Ashley's weight remained on the balls, and showed no sign of relenting. Finally, Jess let go, and Ashley removed her foot. The slave could take no more. There was only one set of cards left... Ashley picked. "An A and a Q! Looks like our little slave gets to eat more cum! Looks, he's already hard!" Ashley went to work, sucking, and stroking the hard prick of the slave. The pain didn't dissipate. The pleasure rose. There was a sickening mixture of pain and pleasure, and colors of red and violet swam in the slave's head. Finally, he erupted, with a orgasm so massive, so painful... And all in Mistress Ashley's mouth. She climbed closer to him, with a sadistic grin on her face. She held the slave's head in place with her hands, and transferred the tremendous amount of "sin" with a warm, wet kiss. She hopped up, her mouth empty, and firmly planted her foot over his mouth. "Now, SWALLOW IT SLAVE!" she shouted loudly. Right as he was about to, Jess leapt high into the air, crashing onto the slave's balls with both feet. The slave was in the middle of swallowing as this happened, and the cum splattered in his throat, a small amount even shooting from his nose. As he was choking, he felt himself fade to black, his last view, Mistress Ashley's beautiful, sexy, soft bare foot upon his face...

The slave awoke, minutes later, to find the girls back in their clothes, talking, looking at him. His wrists, and ankles were unbound. He found it difficult to move, his muscles tight with lingering, devastating pain. His jaw ached from "serving" his mistresses, his mouth still tasted of his own seed. He looked at the clock; 1:13 P.M. They had been working on him for nearly 3 hours. "You better be careful what you wish for next time", said Jess. "I don't know, I kind of liked it.", said Ashley. "In fact, I have a friend, Danielle, I think you know her... She'd definitely be in for this." "I'm not showing up." said the slave. "Oh, but you will", said Ashley, a smirk on her face. "If you don't, I swear, I will tell EVERYONE about your disgusting fetishes. We took pictures while you passed out. And, if that doesn't bother you, we will tell the police you ****** yourself upon us! So, be here next week, same time. You'll feel the pain of ALL THREE OF US....."

The end. So, should I write the next story? It might not be for a few days before I start. I need a few comments, feedback and suggestions, so I can improve my rather shoddy style of writing. Cheers!

shazamer
09-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Awesome story, I cant wait for the next one .. and I havta say the game should definatly be involved in the next story too it added a nice element of twists and turns :P .. and well it was just awesome !

tim157b157
09-06-2006, 02:55 PM
good story i can't wait for more