PDA

View Full Version : Tip for those using rapidshare free.

sunk
08-28-2006, 09:03 PM
Not everyone can afford to pay for the premium account, nor does everyone have a paypal account (some consider it a security risk). Those who can will just get a premium accoutn so as to avoid all this.

You may be able to delete your cookies and do 'ipcong /release' and 'ipconfig /renew' and then reset your internet connection in order to get a new IP to get around the 1 hour delay. If not there are other ways. One way is with proxies.

Get Firefox and then also the Switchproxy extension. Configure it to clear cookies each time you switch proxies. Now simply find a source for the proxies then load them from a text file. Now you can simply change IP addresses with a couple clicks and get around the limit. You can even download more than one file at a time.

I don't want to give out all my IPs because then they'd be no good. but I will give a hint to get some good ones and get you started: "Aliveproxy' and Google. :D

Hope this helps someone.

bbbb
08-28-2006, 11:15 PM
cyberarmy were a good resource too.
I say "were" unfortunately, unless they've perked up recently (I haven't checked)