PDA

View Full Version : ballbusting safety for amateurs

kissmeagain
08-30-2006, 01:13 AM
Hey everyone, my I have decided that its time to use extreme measures on my hubby. You know what men are like thinking that we are there peronal maids. Everytime I have to pick-up after him Im going to hive hime a swift kick in the balls.

Problem is as an amatuer I dont want to damage him , just cause pain. Does anyone have any advice on safety issues type of foot wear etc?

thanks

rowdy
08-30-2006, 02:13 AM
Footwear: high heeled shoes

Technique: Tie his hands behind his back (after stripping him) and force him to kneel with his legs spread as wide as possible. Proceed to kick his balls hard until YOU ARE COMPLETELY SATISFIED THAT HIS BALLS HAVE BEEN THOROUGHLY KICKED.

Afterwards: Make him serve you with oral sex.

Further Details: Available upon request.

Hey everyone, my I have decided that its time to use extreme measures on my hubby. You know what men are like thinking that we are there peronal maids. Everytime I have to pick-up after him Im going to hive hime a swift kick in the balls.

Problem is as an amatuer I dont want to damage him , just cause pain. Does anyone have any advice on safety issues type of foot wear etc?

thanks

Geezer
08-30-2006, 09:31 AM
Hey Kissme:

Instead of trying to kick him "just right" without really hurting him, next time his balls are handy to you, grab them and squeeze them a little until you get his attention then gently explain your desires while he is still under your control. Squeeze a little harder until he agrees then give them (or one of them) a little harsher treatment just to remind him that you aren't fooling.

The next time you have to take matters into your own hands, know that he must not have given you his full attention the first time and put a little more pressure on his balls until he assures you that he will comply with your demands...and don't forget to finish the session off with a little more than he really wants...then screw his brains out.

The Geezer.

Andrew81
08-30-2006, 09:48 AM
You're welcome to practice on mine untill you get it right :weryfun

Julie18nz
08-30-2006, 05:42 PM
Tieing his hands behind his back would be a good idea, stops involuntary blocking. Kicking him as hard as you can is NOT such a good idea if you ever want to do this again.

I take it that neither you or your husband have done this before, so I would suggest you start off lightly, with bare feet, to find out how much he can take. Find his threshold and then go just barely beyond it. If he enjoys it, then you will be able to go a little further each time until you are kicking him as hard as you want.

Going at it too fast will only put him off :)

Hope this helps

rowdy
08-30-2006, 11:01 PM
I forgot to mention protective footwear. Steel-toed boots offer the most prtection for your feet, but rugged leather boots of any kind should provide adequate protection for your hardest kicks. Of course, if you are going to "pull" your kicks, strappy, sexy stilletto (sp?) heeled shoes work well. Also, if you aim is quite poor, you might wish to consider soccer shin pads to protect your shins.

Rowdy

marko28
09-03-2006, 09:43 AM
Build the pain up gradually and let him use a "safe word" incase it gets too much. :-)

pulleddown
09-04-2006, 06:51 AM
I thought this thread was about safety.

If surprise is needed, I suggest an underhanded fist or a solid open-hand slap catching his balls across the palm side of the knuckles. If you must use your leg, you should use a knee rather than a kick. Kicks tend to be not much pain or too much. Either the ball gets trapped or it moves out of the way. With a knee, there is nowhere for them to run. DO NOT knee with a lot of force. If you do want to use your foot, use the top of your foot, not your toes. Need enough area that the balls cannot escape. I have seen ruptures (permanent damage, possible loss of testicle, probably will not work to make sperm again) with knees. If he is wearing jeans that are reasonably tight, the amount of force transmitted is somewhat unpredictable.

If he is wearing loose fitting clothes or you can reach inside his pants, a good squeeze has a lot going for it. Less has chance of damage, time to discuss his errors, followed by a final definitive squeeze. You might also need to know if you have not tried this yet - unless you lift weights or do other strength exercises of the hand/ forearm, it is hard for a woman to squeeze two balls at once hard enough to really stop him. Get hold of just one nut. A hold I suggest is trap it between your middle and ring fingers and apply pressure with your thumb or put and squeeze. I personally find the one-nut abuse to be worse because I like a matching set and on some level it really bothers me to have one nut sore and the other just fine. A two-ball twist and squeeze only works well if he has low-hangers and he is not wearing clothes.

If you can, encourage him to wear sweat pants or gym shorts around the house. You can encourage this with frequent brief carresses of his genitals whenever he does so. Either reach in or through the fabric give one quick rub and go on about what you were doing. Do this often. That way, when you grab for his crotch, most likely he is going to get a pleasant rub. You have to do many more rubs than grabs for this to work.

You also need to know from psychology, positive reinforcement works better than negative or is even better if combined. Abuse his nuts if he is bad, but reward him if he does good. Of course, if he likes to have his nuts abused, you may have a problem. It may take major pain to be punishment if light pain is a reward. Again, the shorts/ sweat pants make this easier. The positive reinforcement does not need to be a big reward, just enough stimulation to get an erection. If I have cleaned the kitchen very well, I might get a stroking almost to orgasm when she first gets home. If she is really happy, the stroking is followed by a two handed, two nut squeeae, gradually building the pressure. You DO have to follow up with good sex later but immediacy is important for solid reinforcement. This applies for both reward and punishment. For me, single nut pain is punishment. If you get them both, it is a reward. You may find either the left or right is worse. For me it is the left than most leave me wanting the right to match.

One of the best punishment statements I saw required him to be obedient. It went like this: She has a heavy paint-stirrer (I presume a solid wood ruler would also work), He is ordered to drop his pants, lean over a counter and spread his knees apart. She then place the stirrer about the level of his knees and brings it up fast between his legs 3 times. Repetition is important. Each one hurts more. She says she likes this a lot more than sex denial because she still gets all the sex she wants - often even more after a good ball beating.

Remember, kicks can be dangerous and quite variable in their result. Knee is better but if suprise is needed, a good fist to the balls works very well. Delivered from behind, this generates maximum surprise.

tonyr
09-06-2006, 04:30 PM
Ballbusting is about knowledge and applied Accuracy.
Any Woman can bust a guy but any woman that is serious for real with regards to ballbusting, needs to educate herself on the subject and herself. She will need to know her own physiology as well as the physiology of any respective male recipient. We as men may all have balls but to wo men are exactly the same. We each have different likes, needs and reponses and these are open to variations as we are just as cyclical as females. In one month I go from being able to take the kick of all kicks to being wimperised with the lightest of taps. Warming up and taking things slow and steady are the key. It is also very important that neither party automatically assumes that because the last session was a smash and slam dunk that automatically the next session is to be approached in the same way. The fantasy must never override the realities. Ballbusting is fun but it equally has a servere danger factor that can leave one with irrepairable damage.
Consentual Adult ballbusting material posted up amongst underage material on file sharing sites certainly doesn't help the overall image of ballbusting. It attracts the unwanted attention of prudish legislators and brings a audience from those not suited to 'Our Thing', be they mentally unsuitable or other reasons why. The key to great ballbusting is knowledge and an absolute respect for the persons enguaging with one in such activity. It has tobe a 2Way flow of respect. One may like the roleplay of hate and act it but it must and cannot become for real.
Ballbusting for me is one very powerful and passionate experience. It is all the more so when one can relax during a session with the resting knowledge that one is enjoying it with a BallBustress rather than purely a woman. Women are plentiful, whereas Ballbustresses are few and far between and with too many project themselves as when they are clearly not. A Ballbustress is with the knowledge of Ballbusting and has the mentaly and physical abbilities to undertake the act without causing undue and unwanted discomfort and more so without injury to the recipients of her erotic arts.

Barang
09-07-2006, 04:11 AM
If the impact from the blow or the presssure from squeezing is enough to crush a 'peach' it is potentialy enough to cause damage.

silvia_lati
09-07-2006, 06:23 AM
Problem is as an amatuer I dont want to damage him ...

why not? this is the best result that you can have!!!

tonyr
10-22-2006, 06:31 AM
To damage someone deliberately is assault. The idea of damage can be part of roleplay but if it is seriously what either or both parties want, then it is a sad desire. Ballbusting is and should be an activity that one should be able to do again and again.

fouraces
10-24-2006, 08:19 PM
Build the pain up gradually and let him use a "safe word" incase it gets too much. :-)

Yep thats the way to go with it:thumbup

lustloss
10-24-2006, 08:57 PM
I just posted this on another threat, and forgive the reference to another discussion, but I think its applicable to this discussion too.

I didn't mean to generalize, and I don't wish to start an argument. I am sure you have found some guys that for whatever reason can take more abuse then others, and wish to use them in your movies. I am aware they exist and I have seen it personally it in a limited way. But as you have pointed out, most men can’t and they can’t because there body is signaling them, by pain messages that they are in danger of injury.

With out going in to details I will say that I work in the medical field and I see the injuries that result from blunt force trauma to testicles on occasion. Generally this is as a result of sports. The protective cups that are required are not simply to avoid pain. They are required to assist in avoiding significant damage. I just think it should be said to say to those who wish to participate in this fetish that the full force kicking and punching to the testicles as displayed in some of the movies, sometimes going on for 20 to 30 minutes, while great fantasy material, can in reality be dangerous. That’s why “most” sites that produce such videos use a variety of methods to further the fantasy visually, but reduce the actual impact to the testicles. And it’s why they are required in most cases to sign release forms. Medically, even a few full force kicks or blows to testicles may cause injuries, it just depends on lots of things, and its a risk one should be aware of.

My point is this. Fantasy is great. Real life is real life and I think it’s responsible to say that if you wish to actually experience ballbusting, for real in your life, proceed slowly and start with someone you trust a lot. I participate and it’s a hard fetish for me. I take kicks, punches, slaps, pulls, etc. A good kick square on will drop me to the floor and after the pain wave has passed it arouses the hell out of me. But even that kick isn't a full leg swing. In fact it pretty mild and would probably look silly if seen in a ballbusting movie. All things considered, if the testicles are not restrained and can move and seperate in the sac, while there is always some risk, a mild kick or punch will result in you hurting like hell but your balls will be okay. Probably. One never can be certain. But that's a mild kick or two. Not a half hour of repeated and full leg kicking and punching to the testicles like we like to have fantasies about.

I started slow and I found the right mix and I do it with someone I trust. I wouldn’t let even someone I know and trust deliver full force kicks and punches to my testicles, and certainly not for 20 or 30 minutes. I still like the movies that show this. And I've been to play demonstrations where I have seen guys take 8 or 10 pretty good kicks during a play session. That's the most I've seen in real life. I agree when you say some guys have a higher limit for ballbusting. But just a small caution, if you're starting out, start slow and understand there is a difference between what you see in "most" the movies and safe real life play with this fetish.

tonyr
10-25-2006, 06:39 PM
This is good advice for anyone taking on ballbusting for the first time or whom hasn't approached it from a common sense perspective. Watching ballbusting and actually partaking in are like chalk and chese. What the eye sees is not necessarily what has accurately taken place. I am a firm believer in ballbusting moving imagery not being the idea educator. Practical and common sense experiences are the key. The amount of Doms advertising the fact they are proficient in Ballbusting is increasing. Yet I get a lot of feedback telling me otherwise with regards to the knowledge one whould have before even offering it as a service. Ballbusting will continue to grow slowly and will never, I hope such a mainstreme thing. I just hope that those whom take part in it, know both the potential pros and cons. It worries me with so many of the posts in this and other similar forums, that there is a mass of uneducated, ignorant of and bordering on blind. This element are safe as long as they are viewers. Injuries galore will ensue if they cross the line and become do'ers.
If only commonsense could always prevail.:thumbup

I just posted this on another threat, and forgive the reference to another discussion, but I think its applicable to this discussion too.

I didn't mean to generalize, and I don't wish to start an argument. I am sure you have found some guys that for whatever reason can take more abuse then others, and wish to use them in your movies. I am aware they exist and I have seen it personally it in a limited way. But as you have pointed out, most men can’t and they can’t because there body is signaling them, by pain messages that they are in danger of injury.

With out going in to details I will say that I work in the medical field and I see the injuries that result from blunt force trauma to testicles on occasion. Generally this is as a result of sports. The protective cups that are required are not simply to avoid pain. They are required to assist in avoiding significant damage. I just think it should be said to say to those who wish to participate in this fetish that the full force kicking and punching to the testicles as displayed in some of the movies, sometimes going on for 20 to 30 minutes, while great fantasy material, can in reality be dangerous. That’s why “most” sites that produce such videos use a variety of methods to further the fantasy visually, but reduce the actual impact to the testicles. And it’s why they are required in most cases to sign release forms. Medically, even a few full force kicks or blows to testicles may cause injuries, it just depends on lots of things, and its a risk one should be aware of.

My point is this. Fantasy is great. Real life is real life and I think it’s responsible to say that if you wish to actually experience ballbusting, for real in your life, proceed slowly and start with someone you trust a lot. I participate and it’s a hard fetish for me. I take kicks, punches, slaps, pulls, etc. A good kick square on will drop me to the floor and after the pain wave has passed it arouses the hell out of me. But even that kick isn't a full leg swing. In fact it pretty mild and would probably look silly if seen in a ballbusting movie. All things considered, if the testicles are not restrained and can move and seperate in the sac, while there is always some risk, a mild kick or punch will result in you hurting like hell but your balls will be okay. Probably. One never can be certain. But that's a mild kick or two. Not a half hour of repeated and full leg kicking and punching to the testicles like we like to have fantasies about.

I started slow and I found the right mix and I do it with someone I trust. I wouldn’t let even someone I know and trust deliver full force kicks and punches to my testicles, and certainly not for 20 or 30 minutes. I still like the movies that show this. And I've been to play demonstrations where I have seen guys take 8 or 10 pretty good kicks during a play session. That's the most I've seen in real life. I agree when you say some guys have a higher limit for ballbusting. But just a small caution, if you're starting out, start slow and understand there is a difference between what you see in "most" the movies and safe real life play with this fetish.

testiclats
10-25-2006, 07:20 PM

:cryingblu :loveeyes :iluvu: