PDA

View Full Version : girls of femaldom.com

tomdv32
09-02-2006, 12:16 AM
hi,
maybe someone knows, is there any chance to meet the girls of femaledom.com?
maybe at trampling, fetish parties or something like that...

thanks, tom

CuteSubmissiveGuy
09-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Does anyone know where the femaledom.com girls are located? where is the company based from?

Batmons
09-10-2006, 08:09 AM
Does anyone know where the femaledom.com girls are located? where is the company based from?

I believe the site is primarily based in Denmark and the women are from Denmark plus a few other countries as well.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong:thumbup

CuteSubmissiveGuy
09-10-2006, 09:26 AM
I believe the site is primarily based in Denmark and the women are from Denmark plus a few other countries as well.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong:thumbup

Thanks for letting me know!

Looks like I'm moving to Denmark.:D

Sharon.Femaledom.com
09-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Hi Guys,

Tom: we are not shooting right now but when we do we will announce it on the members board and any supporting members can come and participate in our videos;)

Yes that is correct we are from Denmark but we have also girls from Sweden Hungary and Romania :)

supdav82
10-16-2006, 07:32 AM
I would love to participate, however, I live across a great big pond.:( I have a question about the shoe sizes. I notice that the femaledom girls shoe sizes are listed in European, I wonder what the equalvilent to American shoe sizes would be. Ex, I notice most of the femaledom women wear around 38, or 39. What is that in American shoes sizes. Also, which of the Femaledom women have the largest feet? The bigger, the better.

pungslaven
10-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Heard you hade girls from sweden. Who is that?

fouraces
10-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Angel is the hottest ballbuster of any website period:ibow4u: