PDA

View Full Version : Facesitting party

CuteSubmissiveGuy
09-08-2006, 10:18 AM
Hey all,

I'm taking a poll on how many members would be interested in having an "Facesitting party" Sorry trampling/ball busting fans!:D This is strictly for any facesitting fans interested in being in the facesitting party I'm thinking about doing. I need let's say 4 more seat cushions beside myself and my girlfriend will supply the facesitters.:D

Let me know if anyone might be interested!

Thanks!

CuteSubmissiveGuy
09-08-2006, 08:01 PM
:D This is Mari!

I'm working on two more girls, if nobody is interested, I'll have 4 asses all to msyelf.:bananad:

CuteSubmissiveGuy
09-09-2006, 08:00 AM
This is Ashley!

tim157b157
09-09-2006, 09:45 AM
sounds like fun to me.where is this party going to be.

CuteSubmissiveGuy
09-09-2006, 10:43 AM
The facesitting party will be in Las Vegas, 4 girls and 4 guys and each girl will take turns facesitting each guy.

Here's Brandie!:D

ore
09-10-2006, 01:35 AM
I am very interested. Plus, I am currently in Las Vegas, so it's convenient for me. When are you planning on having this party?

CuteSubmissiveGuy
09-10-2006, 07:43 AM
I am very interested. Plus, I am currently in Las Vegas, so it's convenient for me. When are you planning on having this party?

Cool! where in Vegas are you? I need two more seats and we're all set.

ore
09-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Henderson, although I will be spending most of the next month in Los Angeles and San Francisco and I will likely be flying back to Bangkok after that. My schedule is flexible, however, and I wouldn't have any problem flying back to Vegas while I'm in California. How soon are you planning on having this party?

ngwai1
09-10-2006, 01:50 PM
its victor form maryland usa. would like to be in fs party. although its bit late, i hope i can grab the next fs party. thkx

CuteSubmissiveGuy
10-06-2006, 08:58 AM
its victor form maryland usa. would like to be in fs party. although its bit late, i hope i can grab the next fs party. thkx

The facesitting party will be the first week of November, let me know if you're able to attend or if you need more advance notice. next party after that will be beginning of the new year.

lustloss
10-07-2006, 04:22 AM
I'll be in LA for 3 months starting in late January. I'd be very interested in providing any of those lovely ladies with a seat for as long as they cared to sit..

The facesitting party will be the first week of November, let me know if you're able to attend or if you need more advance notice. next party after that will be beginning of the new year.

CuteSubmissiveGuy
10-07-2006, 09:05 AM
I'll be in LA for 3 months starting in late January. I'd be very interested in providing any of those lovely ladies with a seat for as long as they cared to sit..

Okay, great! I just wrote down your name. If for whatever reasons you cannot attend please let me know so, I can fill that spot.

I'm looking for 4 seats total including myself, need two more!

servin
10-12-2006, 08:26 PM
those girls are very pretty. wish i was in vegas, id try and swindle my girl in going.

CuteSubmissiveGuy
10-14-2006, 07:42 PM
those girls are very pretty. wish i was in vegas, id try and swindle my girl in going.

Sounds great! The object is for each girl to take turns on each guys face, rotating around, unless you'd prefer only your girl on your face.

Just let me know if you can attend the party for sure.

12ol3
10-21-2006, 06:35 AM
Maybe the next one...

ziggizigaret
10-29-2006, 05:04 AM
:D This is Mari!

I'm working on two more girls, if nobody is interested, I'll have 4 asses all to msyelf.:bananad:

what's her name?

CuteSubmissiveGuy
11-03-2006, 05:32 AM
what's her name?

What's her name? who! the 2 other girls?

Stephanie and Melissa

chairman40
12-04-2006, 08:31 AM
Hey all,

I'm taking a poll on how many members would be interested in having an "Facesitting party" Sorry trampling/ball busting fans!:D This is strictly for any facesitting fans interested in being in the facesitting party I'm thinking about doing. I need let's say 4 more seat cushions beside myself and my girlfriend will supply the facesitters.:D

Let me know if anyone might be interested!

Thanks!
if only you were in the uk

here to be sat on
chairman of uk

mtldan
10-21-2011, 11:11 AM
Wow sorry for reviving an old thread but this kind of party is definitely one of the hottest ideas...too rare though