PDA

View Full Version : Banding - does it work ?

nel_bells
09-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Hi. Just joined.
Question : Does anyone have any real life experiences of banding, and I mean going all the way, not just for play?

I'd like to know if the pain is as unbearable as they say and therefore you cut the band off before the damage is done. What happens if you do it when you're drunk or knocked-out ? What happens then ?

How long does it take without the blood supply before the testicles die?

I've also read somewhere that the testicles should be removed/cut off once they are dead to stop gangrine. Is this true ?

skye770
09-11-2006, 11:04 PM
I have been banded for over 2 hours and my nuts are still alive. My nuts can take a lot so there is no real pain as they are tough as hell.they just kind of go numb. leaving the band on till one's nuts go dead you can leave the nuts attached or cut them off. Does not much matter.
Damn I love having my nuts banded and needles pushed thru them.

skye

skye770
09-12-2006, 10:05 PM
here is pic if it turns out. Putting a band on I thought I had a better one guess not

skye770
09-12-2006, 10:10 PM
If any gals are interested in watching me band my nuts or do other torture to them on cam. Email me and maybe we can hook up. I live in Saskatchewan canada (Praires). I love to show. You can email me at fargo770@hotmail.com and I can set it up on msn or yahoo.

abc123abc
09-25-2006, 10:25 PM
lol rofl :P :P :P

cutponies
09-25-2006, 11:43 PM
Hi. Just joined.
Question : Does anyone have any real life experiences of banding, and I mean going all the way, not just for play?

I'd like to know if the pain is as unbearable as they say and therefore you cut the band off before the damage is done. What happens if you do it when you're drunk or knocked-out ? What happens then ?

I've also read somewhere that the testicles should be removed/cut off once they are dead to stop gangrine. Is this true ?

Had some experience on ranch. There are a few misconceptions.

1) If a proper size band is used, the ********** is immediate. The tightness of the band crushes the cords and blood supply, irreversably.

2) The testicles don't die immediately, but very soon afterward.

3) There is no danger of gangrene because the band continues to tighten as the tissue dies, and the micro-orangisms can't migrate. For that reason it is dangerous to remove the band.

It was a favorite method of the Romans to make eunuchs. They didn't have rubber bands, but used wet leather which contracted as it dried. Fewer of the victimes died than those ********* with a knife.

My Mother was in charge of gelding the horses, tried that method, but returned to using a knife.

hurtmeplenty
10-16-2006, 10:36 AM
Don't think I am much into banding. Still new to this.:o
My girlfriend likes to tie them with elastic though which is pretty excruciating as time goes on.
Ideally though, I think half an hour a time should be just about right

ottobeused
10-17-2006, 08:29 AM
heres a few pics

crushee
10-17-2006, 09:32 AM
Glad to see that in the top pic out of three, one can be tightly banded and still develop a reasonable hard-on.

experiment
10-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Banding does not prevent or inhibit an erection. If fact it can result in a rather firm erection and an extremely forceful ejaculation. After the ejaculation one just wants to get the band off as quickly as possible.

Banding through the use of tighly tied leather or rubber bands can cause the testicles to turn blue quickly and gradually get darker and darker in color. This can be a real turn on. They get colder and colder and become numb. One should not do it while judgement is impaired or where you may fall asleep or not be able to remove the constriction or the results may be disasterous. What seems like fun when one is sexually aroused can go wrong quickly so care must be taken.

picofarad
10-24-2006, 06:23 AM

I've also read somewhere that the testicles should be removed/cut off once they are dead to stop gangrine. Is this true ?[/quote]

yes, have experience, not realy a good idea for real ********** because of blood poising. It takes about an hour before tissue death.

newport348
10-26-2006, 08:52 AM
Untill now, I did not know what banding was. Seeing something done is one thing. Knowing what its called is another thing. Thanks for th education. I'll be back for more.:thumbup
Newport348

Zeus
10-29-2006, 07:27 PM
Banding can be lethal if done incorrectly, read up before trying.

nubplease
11-18-2006, 07:16 AM
yes banding is a lot of fun,painful though, watching your balls turn blue is preety cool to. If one day i leave it on to long oh well.

Mrs
03-19-2008, 11:13 AM
yes banding is a lot of fun,painful though, watching your balls turn blue is preety cool to. If one day i leave it on to long oh well.
It take 4 hours for the balls to have a 50% of living, they start to die as soon as the band is applied, after 24 hours they are done for sure. The best way to do it is to band and cut after the band has been on about 15 min. Then sew them up and then remove the band. This way is best if you are going to tann the scrotum also for safety!!! They feel ausome when they are cut as they are still warm when you are holding them. I love the feel of fresh meat meat after cuting.;)

Castratrix's pet
03-19-2008, 02:23 PM
It take 4 hours for the balls to have a 50% of living, they start to die as soon as the band is applied, after 24 hours they are done for sure. The best way to do it is to band and cut after the band has been on about 15 min. Then sew them up and then remove the band. This way is best if you are going to tann the scrotum also for safety!!! They feel ausome when they are cut as they are still warm when you are holding them. I love the feel of fresh meat meat after cuting.;)

Mrs, how do you feel about surgical **********, removing the testicles surgically the way a surgeon or urologist would perform the operation? Yes I know it would take a lot longer and require a lot more surgical skill, but if you could, would you ever want to do a ********** surgically the way a surgeon would perform the operation? Also, what about ****** masturbation and ******* your victim to cum for the last time while you are performing the ********** on him?

Mrs
03-19-2008, 05:32 PM
Mrs, how do you feel about surgical **********, removing the testicles surgically the way a surgeon or urologist would perform the operation? Yes I know it would take a lot longer and require a lot more surgical skill, but if you could, would you ever want to do a ********** surgically the way a surgeon would perform the operation? Also, what about ****** masturbation and ******* your victim to cum for the last time while you are performing the ********** on him?

That is total up to the person having it done, surgical ********** is the safest way to go, not the most fun tho.:jumpsmile

Castratrix's pet
03-20-2008, 10:11 AM
That is total up to the person having it done,

Or perhaps up to the castratrix? Shouldn't the woman who is performing the ********** be the one to decide how she will perform it?

surgical ********** is the safest way to go, not the most fun tho.:jumpsmile

I can understand it would not be any real fun at all for the man who is being *********, especially if it was done with little or no anesthesia. But I would imagine that performing a surgical ********** could be lots of fun for the woman who is performing the ********** surgery.

I have wondered how such an operation is performed, how long it would or could take to perform it, and what it would be like while it is being done, and what it would be like being the personal slave of the woman who performed the ********** surgery.

Just out of curiosity, would you ever or have you ever performed a surgical **********? What would it be like for you as a woman doing that? Is performing a surgical ********** something you would enjoy doing?

One other question please if I may. I have a strong fetish in which the man is wearing a long sleeve shirt with his sleeves down and his arms covered to his hands in long sleeves, and the castratrix is wearing a long sleeve shirt but she rolls her sleeves up above her elbows and she has her sleeves rolled up above her elbows while she is performing the ********** surgery. What do you make of this fetish, what are your thoughts and feelings about it? I'm just looking for some insights from the woman's standpoint here. Thanks.

Mrs
03-20-2008, 04:50 PM
Or perhaps up to the castratrix? Shouldn't the woman who is performing the ********** be the one to decide how she will perform it?

I can understand it would not be any real fun at all for the man who is being *********, especially if it was done with little or no anesthesia. But I would imagine that performing a surgical ********** could be lots of fun for the woman who is performing the ********** surgery.

I have wondered how such an operation is performed, how long it would or could take to perform it, and what it would be like while it is being done, and what it would be like being the personal slave of the woman who performed the ********** surgery.

Just out of curiosity, would you ever or have you ever performed a surgical **********? What would it be like for you as a woman doing that? Is performing a surgical ********** something you would enjoy doing?

One other question please if I may. I have a strong fetish in which the man is wearing a long sleeve shirt with his sleeves down and his arms covered to his hands in long sleeves, and the castratrix is wearing a long sleeve shirt but she rolls her sleeves up above her elbows and she has her sleeves rolled up above her elbows while she is performing the ********** surgery. What do you make of this fetish, what are your thoughts and feelings about it? I'm just looking for some insights from the woman's standpoint here. Thanks.

As for who dicide how to prefrom it is up to the one who has it done(the man)! The ********** it self is simple, you apply 3 band on the scrotum as close to the shaft of the penis as close as posable, wait 15 min. just long enuff for the scrotum and testicles to start to turn numb, and the cut between the 2nd an 3rd band, then you sew the cord up, then the scrotum, remove the remaining 2 band and all of this takes about 30 min. with 2 people work.

All I do is apply the bands and have the insterments ready, my husban handle the rest, please note that you need to see your family Dr. and have a current
tetanus toxoid shot befor hand.

As for your fetish that and other things would be taken care of it the leasure of all involved! ;)

bondiman
03-21-2008, 04:11 AM
i live in sydney and purchased an elastrator from a south australia farmer last year.he told me he had nutted thousands of sheep with it and when i band my balls it is a real turn on to think of all those balls that have gone before mine.i am up to putting two bands on and have the most intense orgasm doing tis regards peter

jj62
03-25-2008, 02:39 AM
WOW - a little extreme for me, but in fantasy the idea is a HUGE turn on

master 112
03-25-2008, 02:27 PM
thanks for the info on banding guys :thumbup

suprasport69
03-25-2008, 10:19 PM
owchhhh that looks painful

growlf
03-29-2008, 03:12 PM

I've read your posts and I find the implications of your responses very exciting! Would you consider sharing detailed accounts of your experiences,or writing fictionalized stories based on what you've obviously been into?
Puhleeeeeze!

rhinogt
04-01-2008, 04:02 AM
The ********** it self is simple, you apply 3 band on the scrotum as close to the shaft of the penis as close as posable, wait 15 min. just long enuff for the scrotum and testicles to start to turn numb, and the cut between the 2nd an 3rd band, then you sew the cord up, then the scrotum, remove the remaining 2 band and all of this takes about 30 min. with 2 people work.

! ;)

This is how I want it done, however my wife worked for many years at a vet's office neutering animals so she will probably do it the surgical way.

doug535
04-06-2008, 05:36 PM
I have been banding my testicles for a couple of years now on an occassional basis. I have been using the little green or orange rings and have been able to keep the band on for between 30 - 40 mins. After that time I am in a fair bit of lower back pain and I am in a cold sweat..... How long does the cold sweat last?

Also, I have seen the "tri-bander" instrument and square edged bands,,, they look like they are much smaller or tighter! Has anyone used these bands ion themselves and if so how does one get the band off after a "few" minutes?

doug535

gearjammer
04-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Mrs...........how do you get three bands on the scrotum? My wife has a hard time getting one band on.......yes she is forceful.......so the guys that you and hubby have done must have smaller nuts..........no i am not bragging.......any info/tips on how to get more then one on would be helpfull. She has told me she will use the burdizzo(on me) the same as we have done to the calves........but she (gave me her word she)will not use the scalpel........yes we do own a farm :thumbup

missing
04-21-2008, 03:13 PM
This is my first post new here.
I was banded when I was nineteen by the bosses daughter and I certainly thought she was going all the way. She used a pair of Elastrator pliers and a ring, it was approx 20 minutes before she would release me and i could cut it off. I found there was very little pain at all, i just went numb, maybe this was because it was not on long enough, at the time i thought if you had to be ********* this was the way to have it done. My sack was totally numb with very little pain, it was hot weather so i was soft and pliable and the ring worked very well, that may have somthing to do with it, I found it was more painful when i cut the thing off. And your right when you say it does not prevent an erection as soon as she had it on I got a very hard erection, it also seems to delay ejaculation, perhaps a cure for premature. Anyway this was my experience i hope you found it of interest.

SlaveOfGoddessVicky
05-18-2008, 01:52 AM
I haven't ever played with banding my balls, but I have had my cock banded - but not to the point of permanent damage.

When my cock has been banded it's been done in a very untidy way, involving several bands on the whole cock, and not just around the base. The longest I've been banded like this has been around 24 hours, which was when the pain
got too much. When the bands were removed it left my cock with 'amusing' swellings and deformities that took a couple more days to go away and for things to return to normal.

want2b333
05-28-2008, 06:35 PM

Please don't tease me just ******** me and tan my scrotum.

pinsinri
06-06-2008, 05:32 PM
I have been banding for years using the green ones are the orange ones better or the green I start with one then keep adding them until 20 minutes goes by then I start cutting them off one at a time. They are still alive and as long as I keep the time less than an hour I will have many years of banding

wish2serveu
06-26-2008, 02:40 PM
That is total up to the person having it done, surgical ********** is the safest way to go. But why?

skye770
07-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Mrs...........how do you get three bands on the scrotum? My wife has a hard time getting one band on.......yes she is forceful.......so the guys that you and hubby have done must have smaller nuts..........no i am not bragging.......any info/tips on how to get more then one on would be helpfull. She has told me she will use the burdizzo(on me) the same as we have done to the calves........but she (gave me her word she)will not use the scalpel........yes we do own a farm :thumbup

I think my nuts are normal size and have gotton up to 10 of the green elastorater bands on my balls. I have delveloped some very loose skin from having fun abusing my balls. So I can put the first band up very close to my cock and my balls are still loose. Making sure I put the next bands on as well up as possible. Does start to get hard after about 5 and than really have to work and start pushing the nuts thru.. But now for the fun if one doesn't want to be *********. What goes on must come off. Cutting the first 2 or 3 of is quite easy. Than each one gets a little more interesting than the one before. With each one cut off the pain gets more and more as the blood starst to get thru. After cutting off 7 usually rolling on the floor clutching nuts. Knowing 3 more to go. The relieve of the last one is unbelievable and unless you have ever done something like thisyou will never know.
Can add more if people are interested. I did have a pic on page one.
My balls are for gals to have fun with lots and lots of fun