PDA

View Full Version : Could this be the source of some of my femdom ********** fantasies?

Castratrix's pet
09-19-2006, 01:20 PM
I know I should have put this in the "**********" thread already here, but I wanted some discussion of just this sub-topic alone, so please excuse my starting a new thread just for this question.

Some of my research indicates one of the dirty little secrets of medicine is the procedures that would normally be done by a doctor but instead are routinely done by a nurse or physician's assistant, and have been for years. One of them is nurses in the neo-natal units doing circumcisions. This made me wonder.

We say that newborn babies don't remember things that happen to them, at least not consciously. But could circumcision performed by a female doctor or a female nurse lead to that boy developing or having femdom ********** fantasies as an adult?

I look at my femdom ********** fantasies and the fetishes in them. Nots also I was born in the middle of the 1950's when the standard nurse's uniform was still the crisp white long sleeve classic nurse's uniform. Also, like most baby boys in the USA, I was circumcised. I was a premature birth and was 6 weeks old before my parents brought me home from the hospital, so I might not have been exactly newborn when I was circumcised.

When a baby boy is circumcised, he is covered with a drape that leaves only his head and genital area exposed. Perhaps the source of my fetish of being dressed in a long sleeve shirt with my arms completely covered in long sleeves.

If it was a female nurse who circumcised me, she was probably wearing the standard classic long sleeve nurse's uniform. So probably she would have rolled up her sleeves rolling them up above her elbows to perform the circumcision. If so, might that be the source of my fetish about a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows?

I don't know if my circumcision was done by a female nurse, and there is no way to find out if it was. But I have wondered about this. I have wondered if circumcision performed by a female doctor or a female nurse could lead to femdom ********** fantasies as an adult, and if that could have anything to do with my femdom ********** fantasies.

Troubled
09-19-2006, 04:26 PM
Yes me hearties! Tis me again. Apologies for not having visited in what seems like ages. Did y’all notice how the attachment rate plummeted during my absence? I’ve been chastised by Sharon for my multi-multi-account tactics and have promised to reform and rid myself of my numerous alter egos. After many weeks in rehab I finally feel I can visit here again and not post a picture in the ball-biting thread I set up eons ago.

Anyway - as always – history repeats itself and I feel compelled to have yet another rant at our Pet and his fecking shirt sleeves:

Many individuals in the world have been circumcised. For some strange (IMHO) reason, this barbaric custom is very prevalent in North America. I digress (as was always my tendency). To continue with my thesis…. Many thousands, nay millions, of fellas have been cut. No doubt many of these were cut by female nurses. I know of no evidence whatsoever that even a single other bloke has a strong fetish for being ********* by a woman in a long-sleeved shirt. I say that’s pretty darn statistically significant. As a result, I dismiss your hypothesis. For it to be even in the slightest bit true then circumcised men would - by definition - have a greater propensity towards ********** than uncircumcised men.

Once again my friend, your post is non gradus anus rodentum.

Take care my friends and die dulci fruere