PDA

View Full Version : Testicular Cancer

kanto
09-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Hello my dear friends :Baahaha:

I am worried about my testicles . My right one has been hurting excessively these past 2 weeks so I am going to a Doc ASAP .

I was wondering if anyone ever got TC because of ballbusting or know anyone that did?

Or does anyone have this pain that comes and goes every once in a while?

Just wondering . Thanks for your replies :jumpsmile

Snoodle
09-20-2006, 02:23 PM
Hello my dear friends :Baahaha:

I am worried about my testicles . My right one has been hurting excessively these past 2 weeks so I am going to a Doc ASAP .

I was wondering if anyone ever got TC because of ballbusting or know anyone that did?

Or does anyone have this pain that comes and goes every once in a while?

Just wondering . Thanks for your replies :jumpsmile

Offhand, I wouldn't think it's possible to get cancer from a physical injury, but I don't know much about it. Best have the doc fill you in. I hope everything is ok!:)

Julie18nz
09-20-2006, 02:40 PM
Yes, it is extremely possible to get cancer from physical injuries, but if u do have TC, there are far more common ways u could have got it. I wouldnt worry until u have seen ur doc tho. Pain there can be from lots of things, the most common being a twisted testicle, which, if ur into pain, is farily easy to fix :)

kanto
09-21-2006, 12:27 AM
I think I'm disabandoning ballbusting for a while :(

Thanks for your replies, Julie , mind telling me what some other reasons are?

Andrew81
09-21-2006, 11:03 AM
Yes, it is extremely possible to get cancer from physical injuries, but if u do have TC, there are far more common ways u could have got it. I wouldnt worry until u have seen ur doc tho. Pain there can be from lots of things, the most common being a twisted testicle, which, if ur into pain, is farily easy to fix :)

How can you fix a twisted testicle? Have you got one twisted before Julie?

Julie18nz
09-21-2006, 12:55 PM
ha, ha, ha, very funny. No, take off 2 ha's as it not that funny at all. You UNTWIST it, dont take a brain surgen to figure that out, surely? How can I have a twisted testicle??? Just coz I know about them dont mean I have them. U know girls have overies, it dont mean u have them too. By boyfriend has had twited balls a few times adn I have gone to the doc with him. NO, b4 anyone askes, I have NOT caused it or tried to fix it, tats for a Doc to do :)

Andrew81
09-23-2006, 02:51 AM
ha, ha, ha, very funny. No, take off 2 ha's as it not that funny at all. You UNTWIST it, dont take a brain surgen to figure that out, surely? How can I have a twisted testicle??? Just coz I know about them dont mean I have them. U know girls have overies, it dont mean u have them too. By boyfriend has had twited balls a few times adn I have gone to the doc with him. NO, b4 anyone askes, I have NOT caused it or tried to fix it, tats for a Doc to do :)

I thought you meant you'd done it to a guy yourself.
I was refering to your bfs balls not yours lol.

greatone
09-30-2006, 03:44 PM
I think someone just made it up. i have not seen any research that you can get testicular cancer from ballbusting. not possible. what i think occurred is someone had an injury and while they were checking out the injury they found cancer. probably lucky they suffered a testicular injury whether from busting or from some other tpee if sports injury so they could find the cancer early.