PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Help Me!!!

slave_bill
09-29-2006, 04:39 AM
Hello,
I know... I did a stupidity... I tried to inflate my balls, using a surgical syrigne, and bumbing with it air inside. I should pumb about 30-40ml of air... Is this dangerous??? How can I take it out now???? you know I am a little scared now... did I do any damage? oh... shit! somebody help me? It must get out I know...

EggsForCrush
09-29-2006, 10:26 AM
Hello,
I know... I did a stupidity... I tried to inflate my balls, using a surgical syrigne, and bumbing with it air inside. I should pumb about 30-40ml of air... Is this dangerous??? How can I take it out now???? you know I am a little scared now... did I do any damage? oh... shit! somebody help me? It must get out I know...

Hi. Where did you inject air? In your scrotum? or into deeply your balls? if you injected it in your sac,and if you did it in sterile conditions, it wouldnt be a problem. But if you damaged your egg and injected air into it, i dont know which part of your egg is damaged,if it is epydydim,it can be ok,or not. But if you damaged your testicular tissue,it could need surgical excision. I hope you did it only in your scrotum.

GO TO AN UROLOGIST URGENTLY! I am a medical doctor,but not an urologist..

David_B
09-29-2006, 02:28 PM
I am a medical doctor,but not an urologist..
It's cool that there is a medical doctor on this forum. I'm sure this won't be the last time that someone here needs your advice.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

EggsForCrush
10-01-2006, 12:46 PM
[quote=David_B;21472]It's cool that there is a medical doctor on this forum. I'm sure this won't be the last time that someone here needs your advice.

David B.

Whenever my ballbustingfun brothers and mistresses want david.. ;)

smackMyNuts
10-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Just to make this clear in case anyone else is considering anything like this:

Never, ever, ever inject air anywhere into your body. The human body is not meant to hold air and if you wind up with an air bubble in your blood stream, t can kill you. If you want to inject something into your body, invest in some sterile saline solution.

Smack

slave_bill
10-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Just to make this clear in case anyone else is considering anything like this:

Never, ever, ever inject air anywhere into your body. The human body is not meant to hold air and if you wind up with an air bubble in your blood stream, t can kill you. If you want to inject something into your body, invest in some sterile saline solution.

Smack

Ok Smack... now you made me worry... really...

I did it, as I said. OK wrong, I am not going to repeat. The pain the next day was gone. Now everything down there feels normal normal pain only when normal presure is applied. Exept of one thing... there is some air "gap" in the sack, that I can feel it or better hear it by dapping the area. There is some little air inside... am I going to have it for the rest of my life, or will the body (as usually does with all foreign objects) will take it out with it's mechanism. And if so... will it be dangerous?
I think "Eggsforcrush" could give a better answer on this... air-self-body-removal "mechanism"...

P.S. only thinking all these... makes me hurt :(

EggsForCrush
10-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Yes, SmackMyNuts is right, you can kill yourself by injecting air into your blood vessels or somewhere directly communicated with blood.. But we have a different structure around our testicles as blood-testicle barrier (i dont know i told it right in english,but i mean, there is a barrier between blood circulation and testicles.)

I forgot to tell you not to inject air into your body,and to tell you to inject some i.v. solutions(like saline,or ringer lactate etc,but you should use %0,9NaCl (saline) solution), if you want to inject. And dont forget to make your area sterile by batticon or betadyne (i dont know in which name "povidoniyode" is sold in your country.)
And the main matter.. You have injected the air into your sac. It is so hard to join to your blood circulatory system for that air. That air could be resorbed, but you say 30-40ml air.. This could take a long time.. So, you should go to an urologist,and tell the problem to him/her.. They make some operations in scrotum,and may be some air stay inside sometimes, ask him what they do for that.
And,NEVER try to take a syringe into your scrotum again and take the air out of your sac by vacuum :) this is nearly impossible..
Go to an urologist..

EggsForCrush
10-05-2006, 02:16 PM
and there is not a "body self air removal mechanism" in our body.. It could (not would) be resorbed, but not by a mechanism like that.. It could be resorbed by the same system with saline, the gas would diffuse into the serosal fluid in your sac. and some other systems like that..

pudel
10-06-2006, 12:31 AM
first of all, I am not a physician and hope for Bill that it goes out well and the rest of air diffuse the next days. if not or if still pain an urologist should be the best, dont hesitate!

... but also I saw the BME a video "air low.wmv". the sacrotum was inflated with air (handpumped - looks great), most use Saline or CO2 (ever sterile). but I think normal air is a great risk.
please never copy such stupid ideas.
be carefull

:ibow4u:

slave_bill
10-06-2006, 03:11 AM
Yeah stupidity... totally. Fortunatelly, I was lucky not to do any damage, but this should for sure give me a good lesson not to play with syrins again...
Reading Eggs, it came to me a question. While salline is not bad for the body, or at least cannot hurm it, what happens with the plasmolysis, if I remember correct the name. When the cell looses whater because there is high consetration of (i think) glykerine, in the blood. Or something like this that causes the cells to destroy. Doesn't this higher consetration in NaCl causes the same? Then, I was wontering, if, and I believe you, there is not possible to take out with syrine the floid you blow in the sac, how does these people take out the saline, when they blow about 1litter or more inside? They should wait some uncorfotable months for the body mechanism to do it!
For my occasion, the small amount of air, after a week is gone, and also the black spot on the scortum dessapeared too... pow!

EggsForCrush
10-06-2006, 11:03 AM
My bro, saline is an isotonic solution. So, it doesnt cause cells to destroy. If you inject sterile injectable distille water, you may cause cells to destroy. But saline is isotonic,and we also use saline solution in i.v form and also after the surgical operations to avoid adhesions etc..
In conclusion, dont do it again. But,if you will, use sterile saline and sterile conditions..

testiclats
10-13-2006, 02:57 AM
so you injected some air into your nuts which could possibly cause them harm or even cause you to lose them? and now you are all scared and worried about losing your balls?

This story would be kinda hot if your girlfriend did this to you LOL...

nice_cameron111
02-11-2008, 03:22 AM
i'm french in my country most boys are uncut but some are for me i have not seen a cut one before
but if i may ask ? does the cut boy feel humilliated?