PDA

View Full Version : Introduction of me and some of my interests

kamach240
10-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Hi, I'm new to this site and just thought I would tell you about some of my likes and dislikes.

I have always has a massive attraction to women in boots kicking me in the nuts, I have also preferred the women to be fully dressed in something sexy as for me it adds the domination feel of the encounter.

I have been interested in dominate women for as long as I can remember and usually go for a woman who can either be mean or at the very least act it. There is nothing quite like a woman who is genuinely laughing at you because she has kneed you in the balls and caused you a lot of pain.

I am always quite partial to trampling as well due to the fact that I like the feel of women trampling all over my nuts with their big high heeled boots. I am also quite partial to the threat of ********** which I have always found quite amusing because if a woman did do that to me it would mean that I wouldn't be able continue with my favourite ballbusting past time.

I love the thought I getting the shit kicked out of me by a woman and her completely destroying my balls with kicks and knees, but in truth it has always been nothing but a fantasy because I just can't take that amount of pain even though I wold really like to be able to.

anyway it would be nice to hear from anybody with similar views to me or even just some of your comments.

cheers

Kamach240

BBTex
10-06-2006, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the forum kamach240.

You and I seem to have some of the same interests (and many of us on the board share your interests).

I haven't been on this site in about 3 months, so it would be a good time to reintroduce myself (sorry I was away for so long, I was busy with college.)

I'm planning on starting to write some stories now, so when I get them done I will post them in the forum for all of you to enjoy. :D

antrich13
10-07-2006, 06:22 AM
Hi

I've been fascinated by strong, powerful women since my late teens. I started to get really turned on whenever I saw a woman knee or kick a guy in the balls - usually on TV, though I remember a time at school when a girl and a friend or mine where having an argument and she pushed him by the shoulders into a wall and rammed her knee into his balls. I remember being totally shocked (it was an overreaction to what was a trivial discussion) but oddly aroused as well.

Like kamach240, I’ve always been worried about the pain and have mainly enjoyed ballbusting from a voyeuristic point of view, although I have been kicked, kneed and had by balls squeezed by girlfriends - either because I pissed them off or, in the case of being squeezed, to try and make me "do as I was told" (though I usually didn't as I was enjoying being squeezed!).

I love the idea of an attractive woman in tight sexy clothes and boots taking pleasure in inflicting pain by kicking and kneeing me in the balls.

cutponies
10-07-2006, 06:53 AM
Hi, I'm new to this site and just thought I would tell you about some of my likes and dislikes.

I have always has a massive attraction to women in boots kicking me in the nuts, I have also preferred the women to be fully dressed in something sexy as for me it adds the domination feel of the encounter.

I have been interested in dominate women for as long as I can remember and usually go for a woman who can either be mean or at the very least act it. There is nothing quite like a woman who is genuinely laughing at you because she has kneed you in the balls and caused you a lot of pain.

I am always quite partial to trampling as well due to the fact that I like the feel of women trampling all over my nuts with their big high heeled boots. I am also quite partial to the threat of ********** which I have always found quite amusing because if a woman did do that to me it would mean that I wouldn't be able continue with my favourite ballbusting past time.

I love the thought I getting the shit kicked out of me by a woman and her completely destroying my balls with kicks and knees, but in truth it has always been nothing but a fantasy because I just can't take that amount of pain even though I wold really like to be able to.

anyway it would be nice to hear from anybody with similar views to me or even just some of your comments.

cheers

Kamach240

There is a maniacal cartoonist there who does custom work for free. Just give him a scenario and he'll draw it 4 U. I (whoops), uh, he might try to talk you out of having your women fully clothed, but what do you have to lose? Oh, and welcome to the forum.:bananawin