PDA

View Full Version : I will be leaving here, but first I wanted to thank everyone

Castratrix's pet
10-03-2006, 10:24 AM
I will soon be leaving Femaledom.com, but before I do I want to thank everyone here.

I came here searching for answers, insights, and understanding. Whether it is this or anything else, I'm someone who seeks answers, someone who needs to know and understand.

There are things about my femdom ********** fantasies that I need to sort out, understand, come to terms with, and I came here searching for answers and insights to help me to do that.

Yes, along the way I have also, let's say, enjoyed and gotten pleasure from viewing the pictures, links, and from reading and replying to the various threads and posts on this forum and these message boards.

I'm not leaving because of anything anyone has said or done or because of any problems of any kind. I'm leaving simply because I feel it is time for me to do that, it is just time for me to move on.

On the Ballbusting Forum, I posted a story on the thread "********** Fantasies, Stories, Methods, etc." I hope people here enjoy reading it. Kind of my way of giving something back in return, and I hope I have given back something good in return while I have been here.

I want to thank everyone for just being nice people, and also to thank everyone for the answers and insights and such they have given me. I especially want to thank cutponies for the wonderful drawings he has done for me here. I have enjoyed them and most of his drawings have given me an interesting sort of firsthand view of ********** which has been helpful in my trying to understand.

Every now and then you reach point with some things where it is time to move on, and for me here, that time has come. Again, many thanks to everyone, and may the future hold all the best for all of you.

Castratrix's pet

blkpatent
10-19-2006, 03:40 AM
:bananawin Cya

lustloss
10-19-2006, 07:19 PM
I liked the tread a lot. I don't have a strong fantasy that way, but reading the threat was enjoyable and every so often it was arousing for me too, so i discovered a new wrinkle.
Thanks for posting it. I wish you well on your journey. Please come back and join in again after you have a break, we all enjoyed your contribution and need folks like you to make this a quality site!

cballs
10-31-2006, 01:16 PM
bye hope you find what you are looking for
C