PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

jeenie123
10-04-2006, 10:04 AM
Or does anyone else find that guys standing up for kick after kick after kick is boring?

I mean, the whole point about this fetish is surely the consummate ease with which we can be disabled by girls (who haven't got testicles and are therefore superior) and left unable to function by one simple kick, punch or squeeze to the jewels. And yet vid after vid shows either complete supermen or eunuchs standing there taking all kinds of punishment without so much as a flinch and sometimes even smiling! Don't know about anyone else, but assuming the nerves in my balls are the same as yours, when mine get kicked, I fall down. Same as the vast majority of the male population does.

I really long to see guys put down and in utter agony by a girl, with just one or two kicks.

I guess I can only dream 'cos my preference probably wouldn't be saleable?

Sigh................!

bleep master
10-04-2006, 12:14 PM
i don't know, i guess that is a matter of individual taste..

I think if a girl kicks real hard, full force, you fall..

I like it when my girlfriend tries to push my boundaries, starting softly, going more and more to a point where the pain is heavier than the lust..

sometimes she ties me up and covers my eyes, so i don't see what kind of kick is coming up next..

did u check out the ballbustingworld clips?

i got one where the guy falls after the first really hard kick

skipperbob
10-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Why have the fun end so quickly? I always start slow and enjoy the feeling of the pain building with each kick! Who wants it over in one kick?:confused: Not me! Make it last awhile!:bananajum

Julie18nz
10-04-2006, 01:36 PM
would be a DAMN short and pointless vid. What I want to see is just ONE vid of a girl taking a few REAL kicks to her pussy. NOne of those around ANYWHERE :(

lexxx
10-04-2006, 01:56 PM
take a look at the freshbaked videos, especially the third. http://balltapped.com/

bbbb
10-04-2006, 08:26 PM
I don't believe a woman is 'superior' simply because she has different genitalia. The pleasure in ballbusting comes from a couple of areas. Apparently, from what I read, there is actually a slight 'misfire' of the nervous system for men with this kink. It miscommunicates the signal and mixes it up a little. Naturally, each personal interpretion is as unique to each man as is the man himself unique from any other man.
Having the 'supiority' element certainly adds to the fun and spice of the situation, but in general - I really don't find any superiority based on genitalia alone.
When I was much younger, I did long for the 'short, sharp' busts, but in reality and as time has progressed I've found myself giving preference for enduring 'competitions'. My wife starts slowly and lightly, moving up. There have been a few occasions though where we've bantered around and the 'short, sharp' has come out of nowhere - leaving my eyes rolling for a good few minutes. Only once ever has my voice involuntariliy been raised an octave - prior to witnessing myself doing this, I had thought it was just a cheap gimmick of hollywood b/s.

jeenie123
10-05-2006, 02:34 AM
would be a DAMN short and pointless vid. What I want to see is just ONE vid of a girl taking a few REAL kicks to her pussy. NOne of those around ANYWHERE :(

Yup, that would be nice, just to prove my superiority theory! What does it feel like to have your pussy kicked, Julie?

jeenie123
10-05-2006, 02:41 AM
I don't believe a woman is 'superior' simply because she has different genitalia. The pleasure in ballbusting comes from a couple of areas. Apparently, from what I read, there is actually a slight 'misfire' of the nervous system for men with this kink. It miscommunicates the signal and mixes it up a little. Naturally, each personal interpretion is as unique to each man as is the man himself unique from any other man.
Having the 'supiority' element certainly adds to the fun and spice of the situation, but in general - I really don't find any superiority based on genitalia alone.
When I was much younger, I did long for the 'short, sharp' busts, but in reality and as time has progressed I've found myself giving preference for enduring 'competitions'. My wife starts slowly and lightly, moving up. There have been a few occasions though where we've bantered around and the 'short, sharp' has come out of nowhere - leaving my eyes rolling for a good few minutes. Only once ever has my voice involuntariliy been raised an octave - prior to witnessing myself doing this, I had thought it was just a cheap gimmick of hollywood b/s.

But doesn't that prove my point about superiority? Without testicles the sexes would be equal wouldn't they? The sight of my wife standing over over me as I look up at her sex while I'm in pain from her kick to my testicles says it all for me.

bbbb
06-11-2007, 08:23 PM
But doesn't that prove my point about superiority? Without testicles the sexes would be equal wouldn't they? The sight of my wife standing over over me as I look up at her sex while I'm in pain from her kick to my testicles says it all for me.I'm sure if you stood over her and gave her a good kicking to the muff, she'd be in pain too... if she enjoyed pain down there, then she'd be drooling about it just as much as you & I do when our eggs get scrambled by a lovely.

Busted Balz
06-11-2007, 08:33 PM
I'm not sure but I don't think there are any message boards for female groin shots either. You can find the PG videos on youtube from time to time.

Busted Balz
06-11-2007, 08:37 PM
But doesn't that prove my point about superiority? Without testicles the sexes would be equal wouldn't they? The sight of my wife standing over over me as I look up at her sex while I'm in pain from her kick to my testicles says it all for me.

I'm not sure how you measure superiority. I mean isn't that like comparing apples and oragnes? Most women are weaker physically and yes men have a weak spot. Maybe its more like equality than superiority.

Julie18nz
06-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Yup, that would be nice, just to prove my superiority theory! What does it feel like to have your pussy kicked, Julie?

it wouild, in fact, TOTALLY disprove ur very isguided theory. Men LOVE to thinn that coz we girl dont have balls then we can get get as hard as ever and just laugh it off. Sorry to burst your bubble, bit it hurts like almoighty HELL for a girl to get kicked there. Lots of people have pointed out that girls will laugh while rolling on the floor, that is to HIDE the fact that we are in EXTREME pain, just like a lot of guys will also laugh when rolling on the floor in pain :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuOmN157a3Y&mode=related&search=

exstudent
06-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Dont know if they're 18+ but that was very cute. I hope no one complains it's only innocent. WE might find them on this board one day :jumpsmile

helios
06-12-2007, 05:55 PM
For me, one of the best cb's in a movie is this one. I remember seeing it years ago, now here it is on Youtube...

The way she wriggles around after being kicked is just great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aP9QdEkW-U&mode=related&search=

Busted Balz
06-12-2007, 06:21 PM
Hmmm CBing is hot too. :D

Thumper
06-13-2007, 03:05 AM
;) I do agree that seeing guys just getting kicked over and over is mondane
though just a few years ago we all would have liked that activity all by it self. I like a variety of action pulling twisting yanking and punching. Or trapping just one ball and working it separately. The thing I really want to see is younger dudes getting worked over by a knowledgeable sexy woman or even young lady. Cheyenne is very creative but she must work in California alot of beached sperm whales in her corale. No offence intended we all will get older if lucky but just the same overweight too?

Julie18nz
06-13-2007, 02:34 PM
Dont know if they're 18+ but that was very cute. I hope no one complains it's only innocent. WE might find them on this board one day :jumpsmile

Only have to be 18+ if its sexual and this is NOT sexual :)

Julie18nz
06-13-2007, 02:36 PM
For me, one of the best cb's in a movie is this one. I remember seeing it years ago, now here it is on Youtube...

The way she wriggles around after being kicked is just great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aP9QdEkW-U&mode=related&search=

yes, thats bit closer to reality, but I have never seen a girl get over it that fast b4 :P