PDA

View Full Version : Who are these facesitters?

CuteSubmissiveGuy
10-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Greetings all!

Can someone tell me who thesse facesitters are? They're suppose to be well known in the facesitting business although, I can't recall their names, websites etc.

Smotherbabes would like to introduce our newest facesitting femmes, The lovely Mistresses Brianna and Bunny, otherwise known in the ass worship business as the killer B’s!

CuteSubmissiveGuy
10-07-2006, 10:19 AM
I need to know how to contact these ladies.:(

servin
10-18-2006, 05:39 PM
post some bigger pics my dude or does it say already at the top bunny and brianna?

CuteSubmissiveGuy
10-18-2006, 06:26 PM
post some bigger pics my dude or does it say already at the top bunny and brianna?

I'd like to post bigger pics, however that's the size of the pics. they're known as the "Killer B" Mistress Bunny and Mistress Brianna. I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of them because I haven't.

lustloss
10-19-2006, 07:57 PM
Well, I don't know about Bunny, but Brianna use to operate out of Wash DC and have a web site. But she closed that down. I don't know what facility she is refering to here. Did find this though:

<TABLE id=AutoNumber1 style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">Hello Everyone, Well I wanted to let all know that I am still enjoying and exploring wicked times at my facility. While you may miss the website, please know that everything else is still available.
You can reach me at Brianna@haboo.net (Brianna@haboo.net). I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing you soon! Also you can look for my ads in DDI!!

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Take care, Brianna

and this??

[quote]
<TABLE class=maintable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=tableh1 colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Event: 'CBT Play With Mistress Brianna'

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- BEGIN info_row --><TR><TD width="50%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=6 bgColor=#ffcc33>http://www.br.org/members/components/com_extcalendar/images/spacer.gif </TD><TD class=tablec vAlign=center width="100%">Educational Series (http://www.br.org/members/index.php?option=com_extcalendar&Itemid=87&extmode=cat&cat_id=2)
Regular Tuesday night meetings at the Hyatt and more!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=tablec width="50%">Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 At 08:00 PM
<!-- BEGIN duration_row -->Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
<!-- END duration_row -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tablec vAlign=top width="50%">Location:
Hyatt 400 New Jersey Ave

</TD><TD class=tablec width="50%">Cost::
$5 members $8 guests

</TD></TR><!-- END info_row --><!-- BEGIN result_row --><TR class=tableb height=30><TD class=tableb vAlign=center colSpan=2>http://www.br.org/members/components/com_extcalendar/images/spacer.gif
CBT or better known how to level the playing field between men and women

Come to this class and learn the subtle art of physically dominating even
the largest man. Women can take these tips and techniques and make their
subs beg, plead and agree to do things they never imagined possible. One
solid grip around these gems and suddenly even the most diminutive woman is
an Amazon! In this class we'll discuss creative ways to enjoy CBT. I would
hope that this class sparks your imagination and each man should come aware
that we'll all want to put theories into practice. We'll also cover the
do's and don'ts and good pain vs. bad pain.

Brianna's Bio:
I have been a ProDom for over a decade in the Washington DC metro area. I
truly am passionate about my work and find sharing this with others just as
fun. I have been involved in educational programs and taught several
different classes over the years. Some of my classes include the
following; CBT, electro-play, nipple play, role-playing, transgender,
crossdressing, leather bondage, sensory deprivation, advanced CBT, advanced
electro-play, the business of ProDomination, and corporal/impact play. I
have presented these classes for Black Rose Tuesday presentations, several
BR's, ROPE, Fetish Con, Bond Con, and Dom Con.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Telephone Hotline

The Black Rose telephone number is 703-715-6507 (in the United States).
Dialing this number will present you with a recorded message containing up-to-date information about our organization's meetings and activities.
Occasionally, we may have meetings at other locations or "closed door" meetings if the topic merits it. Make sure you listen to the phone line for details.
In case of inclement weather, cancellations will be announced as soon as possible.
If you need specific questions answered, leave your name, number, a brief message, and the best time for us to call back. Long distance calls are returned collect. Please do not leave pager numbers, as we cannot return calls to them.

I'd like to post bigger pics, however that's the size of the pics. they're known as the "Killer B" Mistress Bunny and Mistress Brianna. I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of them because I haven't.

CuteSubmissiveGuy
10-20-2006, 08:48 AM
Thanks Lustloss,

She must have moved if it's the same Brianna, The facesitting photos were taken by smotherbabes production in LA, if it's the same Brianna.

Thanks so much! I'll email her and find out.

shazbox1
11-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Shucks, it would be nice if they were in Washington like me.