PDA

View Full Version : Accidental ballbusts while babysitting?

nutsache
10-06-2006, 07:46 PM
I used to babysit and I remember I would often get an accidental kick or punch in the testicles from a kid. ouch. did anyone else have this experience?

abused berries
10-06-2006, 08:15 PM
my friend worked at one of those computer game arcades and his coworker told some little kid to run up to him and punch him in the balls. my friend's response was to tell the kid he "was banned" after he was punched in the nuts. kids are so annoying.

skipperbob
10-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Enough talk about kids and ballbusting!:soomad

gusano
10-08-2006, 11:31 PM
I'm with skipperbob. Maybe is interesting for someone, but not here , please:o

tonyr
10-09-2006, 12:37 AM
It ain't ballbusting but an accidental knock.
Think before you post.

skipperbob
10-09-2006, 09:33 AM
It's in a ballbusting forum! I don't care if it's "accidental" or a made up story or what - it doesn't belong here.:soomad

tonyr
10-09-2006, 01:53 PM
The sadest part of it all Bro Skipper Bob, is that the Pedo networks have infiltrated all the various law and legal enforement agencies more or less on a global scale. Thus they are able to protect one another. In the U.K. Pedos have to become notorious before they get remotely a long sentance due to public pressure and event that they can blunt due to the fact that they have also got plants in media organisations. They have plants in all the religions. It is a sick virus.
This is an consentual adult forum about adults consentually ballbusting one another.
I can't quite understand the connection with anything else other than the fact that these sickos are trying to push their sick shit into our arena. I hate the rise of the file sharing sites that its uploaders and the operators have no regard to the plain and blatant diference between Adult consetual Ballbusting and what is ultimately pedophillia not so cleverly or presented as accidental. Most of this stuff is underage. I have no time for it or content producers or websites that deliberately place their content in the same arena all for promo/money purposes.:autogun
I keep saying it, 'Is it right?'. Like hell is it right, but we are the one's whom have to open our mouths and take the stand and say it 'Loud and Proud,

NO!!!

It's in a ballbusting forum! I don't care if it's "accidental" or a made up story or what - it doesn't belong here.:soomad

EggsForCrush
10-10-2006, 12:38 PM
We dont need any problem about kids here. You may be rightwhen you say "it is not about kids and ballbusting,it is about just accidents" But please dont talk about it here. I dont want this site and this forum gets closed..

astralpanda
10-11-2006, 12:26 PM
The sadest part of it all Bro Skipper Bob, is that the Pedo networks have infiltrated all the various law and legal enforement agencies more or less on a global scale. Thus they are able to protect one another. In the U.K. Pedos have to become notorious before they get remotely a long sentance due to public pressure and event that they can blunt due to the fact that they have also got plants in media organisations. They have plants in all the religions. It is a sick virus.
This is an consentual adult forum about adults consentually ballbusting one another.
I can't quite understand the connection with anything else other than the fact that these sickos are trying to push their sick shit into our arena. I hate the rise of the file sharing sites that its uploaders and the operators have no regard to the plain and blatant diference between Adult consetual Ballbusting and what is ultimately pedophillia not so cleverly or presented as accidental. Most of this stuff is underage. I have no time for it or content producers or websites that deliberately place their content in the same arena all for promo/money purposes.:autogun
I keep saying it, 'Is it right?'. Like hell is it right, but we are the one's whom have to open our mouths and take the stand and say it 'Loud and Proud,

NO!!!

Sorry Tony, but you're wrong. This is a ballbusting forum. It was just a discussion. Don't assume people are jacking off to everthing written here. There's been stories involving kids before and there'll be stories involving kids in the future. Sometimes it's very wrong, sometimes it's just a discussion. Don't be a hipocrite, think before you post. :thumbup

testiclats
10-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Dude are you kidding me? Kids ALWAYS will go for the nuts, it's nothing special. That doesn't mean it's sexy though (or at least it shouldn't be...if it turns you on then you need to get some help because you're a pedo)

I have been hit in the nuts by kids many times while babysitting and it's not fun, just another one of the annoying things kids will do. Now, getting hit by a sexy woman... That is another story...

tonyr
10-14-2006, 01:08 AM
Your the one that is assuming that everyone jacks off to everything written here.
When it comes to issues of a Pedo nature, there is not one ounce of HYPOCRACY in me. The truth is the truth and that is it. The hypocracy is the ignoring of the cold hard facts. The hypocracy is in the need to tell me that I should think before I post, which I can clearly see that you need to do so. The starter of this thread is the trigger of this whole issue. He is either ignorant or an agent provocatuer or pehaps worst.
All you can do is too direct your remarks at a few cold hard realities that I have and will continue to highlight.
Check out http://www.trance-formation.com/
rather than telling crap. The wimpish and selfish nature of humans in living a lie is what will get any forum of freedom expression shut down rahter that the TRUTH.
The issue is not my right or wrong, the issue is that Pedos or in full flight and constantly offending and using all manner of subtle ways to keep pushing their sick idealogy on all. We are now having a discussion on an inappropriate post. Would you like to join it or just critisise me for speaking the truth.
Check out many of my posts. I am anti-pedo, that is my stance and I will always be with it. I am an open critic of the practice of uploading adult consentual Ballbusting material to file sharing sites, where this material then sits amongst non consentual and underage material. I ain't assuming dude, I'm just saying its wrong. I most certainly do not want to see this forum and any quality adult consentual ballbusting site shut down. The pathway to avoiding such a draconian clamp down by the hypocritical authorities is by us self policing our thing, educating those whom can't always make the distinction, and opposing those who feel the need to push the sad and sick pathway into a forum such as this one where we on the whole clearly know the difference and know that certain posts have no place in the forum.

Sorry Tony, but you're wrong. This is a ballbusting forum. It was just a discussion. Don't assume people are jacking off to everthing written here. There's been stories involving kids before and there'll be stories involving kids in the future. Sometimes it's very wrong, sometimes it's just a discussion. Don't be a hipocrite, think before you post. :thumbup

skipperbob
10-14-2006, 11:54 AM
Let's hope this ends this thread tonyr! I am with you!:thumbup

astralpanda
10-14-2006, 04:23 PM
Let's hope this ends this thread tonyr! I am with you!:thumbup

*completely ignores you both*

I remember this one time I was babysitting my younger niece. She was really into wrestling at the time so she'd jump on me from time to time trying out some moves I guess. Well I guess her favorite wrerstler was Chyna cause she jumped on my back and said "Watch this move!" as she jumped off my back and punched me hard in the nads from behind. I had to crawl out of the room while she giggled in triumph.

tonyr
10-16-2006, 01:25 AM
???????????

*completely ignores you both*

I remember this one time I was babysitting my younger niece. She was really into wrestling at the time so she'd jump on me from time to time trying out some moves I guess. Well I guess her favorite wrerstler was Chyna cause she jumped on my back and said "Watch this move!" as she jumped off my back and punched me hard in the nads from behind. I had to crawl out of the room while she giggled in triumph.