PDA

View Full Version : Out of curiosity

SupaCanibizz
10-11-2006, 12:33 PM
I've always wondered which gender actually liked ballbusting more. Although I realize it's stupid to break it down to "which gender" but sometimes I read in forums that some males pose as females when they talk about the fetish... for whatever reason (promoting ball busting? who knows).

So yeah I was just wondering who is actually female here (or male)

Julie18nz
10-11-2006, 01:03 PM
I've always wondered which gender actually liked ballbusting more. Although I realize it's stupid to break it down to "which gender" but sometimes I read in forums that some males pose as females when they talk about the fetish... for whatever reason (promoting ball busting? who knows).

So yeah I was just wondering who is actually female here (or male)

been asked a few times, been asnswered as well, but if ur one of those typical males of the other boards, then u will believe whatever u want to believe

SupaCanibizz
10-12-2006, 10:02 AM
Love the answer. It was more a question out of complete curiosity. Sadly even if the answer has been answered "a few times" I'm brand new and have not seen any of these respones, so I hope you won't kill me for asking a simple question that, in my opinion, remained rather neutral.

Anyway enough of that I'm sorry I asked the question.