PDA

View Full Version : Testicle Caning

velvetfog
10-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Has anyone been caned on his balls? I guess the cane would be light, perhaps a lucite rod or perhaps a rolling pin? Are there any videos or pictures out there?

justsomeguy
10-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Interesting timing... Though no pics exist, my wife just caned my balls last night - using a 5/16" wooden dowel rod. Just prior, she had been working them over using other means - mainly smacking, slapping, and squeezing with her hands. For whatever reason, she got the idea that trying out the dowel rod on them might be fun. She held them in one hand and smacked them with the dowel using the other. While the caning wasn't extreme, it definitely got my attention...

~just

Tamakeri
10-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Has anyone been caned on his balls? I guess the cane would be light, perhaps a lucite rod or perhaps a rolling pin? Are there any videos or pictures out there?

Does the handle from a croquet mallet count? About a 5/8" diameter, 3 foot long stick. Yes, just yesterday in fact! I still feel it. :iluvu:

velvetfog
10-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Interesting timing... Though no pics exist, my wife just caned my balls last night - using a 5/16" wooden dowel rod. Just prior, she had been working them over using other means - mainly smacking, slapping, and squeezing with her hands. For whatever reason, she got the idea that trying out the dowel rod on them might be fun. She held them in one hand and smacked them with the dowel using the other. While the caning wasn't extreme, it definitely got my attention...

~just

I have caned my balls before with a wooden ladle, the stick and the "head". I have at times been pretty severe, and used the "flat" surface of the head and the edge. The edge minimizes scrotal discomfort but delivers a "kick" to the testicles. I wish I could get a woman to cane me with a light cane.

cutponies
10-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Does the handle from a croquet mallet count? About a 5/8" diameter, 3 foot long stick. Yes, just yesterday in fact! I still feel it. :iluvu:

Along the lines that you suggest if U give me a scenario. See Ballbusting cartoons for examples of my work (eh!)

Tamakeri
10-17-2006, 03:16 AM
Along the lines that you suggest if U give me a scenario. See Ballbusting cartoons for examples of my work (eh!)

Not for me thanks, but thanks for the offer anyway. I am more of a do-er than a watcher. I very rarely look at any of the pics or clips here because I get all the real bb I can handle already on a very regular basis. Somebody else might like it though.

ottobeused
10-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Heres some toon pics of caning

tonyr
10-18-2006, 01:41 AM
I'm not into the canning thing but if a Ballbustress decides to remove one or both of her footwear and take me to task with some slaps and blows to the balls, then I'm well on my way to a pleasurable wimperizing. I'll moan and complain and protest but loving it all the way to submission.