PDA

View Full Version : stop ballbusting

fittizzioh
10-13-2006, 12:36 PM
Warning! A new threat for us all!

I broke up with my former girlfriend (an expert ball squeezer), then the only remaining buster in my city (as far as I know) was one of my girl friends...
Now the problem: she wants to stop with ballbusting!!!!! She was a great squeezer and puncher, but today I met her at her home and she did not even touch my balls!!

Then I notified her bad habit and she said she's trying to stop!!!
What do I have to do? Change her mind back or just look for another buster? Do you think this could be a contagious illness?

Thanks... fitti

Julie18nz
10-13-2006, 04:24 PM

I broke up with my former girlfriend (an expert ball squeezer), then the only remaining buster in my city (as far as I know) was one of my girl friends...
Now the problem: she wants to stop with ballbusting!!!!! She was a great squeezer and puncher, but today I met her at her home and she did not even touch my balls!!

What do I have to do? Change her mind back or just look for another buster? Do you think this could be a contagious illness?

Thanks... fitti

oh my GOD, how shallow can people get?

silvia_lati
10-13-2006, 05:30 PM

Thanks... fitti

che dirti... ti aspetto da me :-)

cutponies
10-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Me too?????

tonyr
10-14-2006, 12:34 AM
You cannot be for real, dude.
Why not stand behind a horse and agitate it. You may get the kick of all kicks.
I'd only feel sorry for the horse.
This forum is going down the pan.
Perhaps if you focused on all the other aspects of any relationship, she wouldn't be your Ex?:confused:

Thanks... fitti

fittizzioh
10-14-2006, 02:17 AM
You cannot be for real, dude.
... blablabla ...
Perhaps if you focused on all the other aspects of any relationship, she wouldn't be your Ex?
I broke with my ex for really good reasons... the squeezer was just a friend (another girl) but now she decided to stop busting people out of the blue!!

It was kinda a joke post to warn about girls who think ballbusting is fun but not "good" (i think she feels sorry for the pain she inflicts to her victims or so)...

how shallow can people get
I am surprised as you are, julie

Silvia... thanks for the offer but from your image i understand you are too thrilling for me! You'd destroy my balls in half an hour!!! (ops i wrote it in english!)

tonyr
10-14-2006, 06:50 AM
Did your ex find out about the squeeser?
And did then the Squeeser ditch you because she never knew about your now ex?
You and Silvia? Half an hour! More like five minutes.
And now you want to tangle with JulesNZ.
You are the original glutton for PUNISHMENT!!!
:D

I broke with my ex for really good reasons... the squeezer was just a friend (another girl) but now she decided to stop busting people out of the blue!!

It was kinda a joke post to warn about girls who think ballbusting is fun but not "good" (i think she feels sorry for the pain she inflicts to her victims or so)...

I am surprised as you are, julie

Silvia... thanks for the offer but from your image i understand you are too thrilling for me! You'd destroy my balls in half an hour!!! (ops i wrote it in english!)

lustloss
10-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Personally, I had an issue with a girlfriend who use to indulge my taste for ball abuse, but then decided it was too "perverted" and didn't want to do it anymore.
I guess I look at it like anything else sexually between two lovers. There has to be a certain give and take between what two lovers like, but still, its hard to maintain a relationship if you are not compatiable sexually. For me, its something I love and it arouses me all the time. But I try not to be a pig about it, and in return I am most willing to please my lover in ways she likes.

Still, when she didn't want to do this activity anymore, and also was very judgemental about it, this was a problem.

fittizzioh
11-02-2006, 03:14 AM
Still, when she didn't want to do this activity anymore, and also was very judgemental about it, this was a problem.

Lustloss you're really right!!! Fortunately my former girlfriend really loved breaking balls, but i still have this problem with my other female friend! She totally stopped squeezing my balls and this just yelded to a separation...

We're so distant now as never before. It's sad! :(

Frostburn
11-02-2006, 08:01 AM
Ciao Silvia! sono messo abbastanza bene come attrezzatura ;) ti va di fare 2 chiacchiere?! di dove sei?

misterfreak
11-02-2006, 05:24 PM

Ciao Silvia,

ho dei gioiellini interessanti anche io ;)

MisterFreak