PDA

View Full Version : Please help download Rapidshare vids?

willy
10-16-2006, 04:03 PM
:confused: I'm new to this site and love it! But I'm missing many of the videos. I'm reasonably computer literate.:o How do I see Rapidshare videos? Others seem to have the same question. Thank you very much for taking a moment to explain.:thumbup

wee willy

lustloss
10-16-2006, 04:31 PM
Willy,
If you haven't bought there time chips you can only get one download for something like ever 70-90 minutes. Unless you shut down your browser and reopen it, which usually gives you a new IP addy.
To fet that one, just click on the link. When the rapidshare page comes up scroll down the side that says free and click on the free button at the bottom.
That should take you to another page, which if you scroll down a little will reveal a clock counting down the seconds. Usually something between 50 and 70 seconds. When that is done wait and a box will come up and next to the box will be a three charater code. Copy that in to the box, and it is case sensitive so make sure you copy it just like it is written. Copy that in the box and hit the download now button. After that its just the normal windows box asking if you want to open or save or what ever.
I think you have to allow cookies too.
I pretty much a novice but that's how it works for me.

:confused: I'm new to this site and love it! But I'm missing many of the videos. I'm reasonably computer literate.:o How do I see Rapidshare videos? Others seem to have the same question. Thank you very much for taking a moment to explain.:thumbup

wee willy

bbfes
10-27-2006, 05:47 AM
So does anyone know how the timer work? Sometime I only have to wait 2-3 minutes between download then it jumps up to 60-80..:soomad

Julie18nz
10-27-2006, 01:00 PM
So does anyone know how the timer work? Sometime I only have to wait 2-3 minutes between download then it jumps up to 60-80..:soomad

as was said in the post above, the more u download, the longer the wait, but at least its free and I have never had any problems with it at all :)

DVant
10-27-2006, 01:48 PM
The magic number seems to be somewhere around 20mb to 25mb, before you're hit with the hour+ wait. That being said, if you've started downloading and you try to download a file thats larger than whatever amount you have left on the limit, you'll also get the long wait.