PDA

View Full Version : Other Fetishes of BB'rs

pantheer69
10-18-2006, 02:47 PM
For those into ballbusting, do you have any other fetishes or unusual desires or fantasies? Please share!

servin
10-18-2006, 06:20 PM
i love facesitting alot.

cutponies
10-18-2006, 09:18 PM
For those into ballbusting, do you have any other fetishes or unusual desires or fantasies? Please share!

Then ****** to serve the domme as her eunuch slave!

fittizzioh
10-19-2006, 02:27 AM
I love girls' hands.

nichojinx
10-19-2006, 03:52 AM
Good question, I'm sure it's been asked before in some form or another though of course.

For me, once you've seen enough of the human body. It tends to get old after a while. I admit the human body is quite a work of art as well as nature. But yes even humans can become complacent and bored of the ever unchanging diversity that is the human structure.

As a man, I should by all accounts be arroused by almost anything remotely erotic. Instead the human form as a scenery alone does not excite me. But what it does while I am looking at it, no, appreciating it - is what really keeps me interested.

My current/long standing fetishes.

Oral Sex
Public Intercourse
(Certain)Hair Styles/Profiles(and/or)Facial/Body Builds
And yes, even Ballbusting/Toture...

My reasoning for my fetish goes something like...

Pa. + Pl. x G² - E (is) =< ∞Gr.

(Pa. = Pain)
(Pl. = Pleasure)
(G = Guilt)
(E = Emotion)
(Gr. = Gratification)
;)

David_B
10-19-2006, 02:38 PM
I have so many it's hard to know where to start. I love facesitting and trampling. Also tight jeans, or denim hotpants. Black stockings or tights, especially fishnets. High heel leather boots. Micro bikinis. The list goes on.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

experiment
10-19-2006, 04:03 PM
Fantasies include a lot of things in addition to Ball Busting.

Woman in leather or rubberized type of clothing is a real turn on. Black material being the color of choice. You start to imagine what might happen.

Devices that constrain the genitals such as ball stretchers, spliters and chasity type devices are stimulating. Looking at them gets the mind going in anticipation

Looking for tight fitting underware excites the imagination.

Compression devises on the testicles are a must. The fantasy includes trying to design new devious devices that can not easily be escaped from.

Probably the greatest fantasy involves being made to ejaculate involuntarily and as often as physically possible by a an attractive aggressive female. This could inclde prostate stimulation or electrical stimulation.

nichojinx
10-19-2006, 04:27 PM
Probably the greatest fantasy involves being made to ejaculate involuntarily and as often as physically possible by a an attractive aggressive female. This could inclde prostate stimulation or electrical stimulation.

No offense, an I don't mean to down play your personal interests in any way. But I assure you, thats a given for almost any guy. :D

RdWarrior
10-19-2006, 07:05 PM
For me an important part of BB/CBT is to be restrained while it's done. To be totally helpless, tied in a vulnerable position and even blindfolded so you don't know what's coming or how bad/good it's going to get,

lustloss
10-19-2006, 07:14 PM
Damn, everyone of the posted responses hold something for me, given the right lady and the right circumstance. I even agree with the hand fetish which has been a major turnon of mine for years. In fact, if I ever witnessed a crime committed by a lady and I had only saw her hands, I could pick her out of a police lineup with out missing a beat.

But, one that hasn't been mentioned directly....LEGS.....a great set of legs, in any fashion that shows therm off somewhat...but esecially...seated with legs crossed and in a short skirt....it can literally make me weak in the knees.:ibow4u:

abused berries
10-20-2006, 08:15 AM
cuntbusting

skipperbob
10-20-2006, 10:42 AM
Stockinged feet and being trampled on my face and crotch!:jumpsmile

testiclats
10-20-2006, 01:32 PM
I'm a leg man, legs turn me on like crazy.

Skirts are a huge thing, I can't see a girl in a skirt without thinking about looking up her skirt. I fantasize about upskirts lol.

I also have a thing for pregnant women. I dunno why but it turns me on! Hehe...

astralpanda
10-20-2006, 07:25 PM
cuntbusting

Cuntbusting indeed :) ...and white cotton panties. Oh yes.

cutponies
10-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Cuntbusting indeed :) ...and white cotton panties. Oh yes.

Post #1078

life is pain
10-21-2006, 02:14 AM
Hearing a woman speaking russian or Italian while having sex (or is that just a preference as opposed to a fetish).

Getting jerked off under a table by hands/feet falls in at second.

nichojinx
10-21-2006, 02:28 AM

Odd, I was actually thinking of puting down footsy instead of public intercourse. But I second that as well.

BTW do you just like the Russian language? I personally have a facination with Russian language and culture as well. I'm still trying to learn to speak it though.:o

tonyr
10-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Bro Skipperbob,

Far out!!!:thumbup :thumbup ;) :D

Stockinged feet and being trampled on my face and crotch!:jumpsmile

tonyr
10-21-2006, 03:41 AM
Another language is quite a mind trip. More so when it is intense and hot.
Being dominated via another language is quite cool, more so if you are not too familiar with the language or not at all. The ambiguity and uncertainty is a rush in domination scenarios. You might be able to interpret via the actions of the Ballbustress but you are not for sure. Also, it gives her an additional advantage. She knows what she is instructing you to do but you either don't know or are not a 100% sure. The right type of surprises and being caught off guard or unprepared is not a disadvantage when being ballbusted. It is natural to reflex action in relation to impending impacts. When they come from out of the blue, in a session, for me it is the additional topping on the cake of cakes.:thumbup :D ;)

Hearing a woman speaking russian or Italian while having sex (or is that just a preference as opposed to a fetish).

tonyr
10-21-2006, 03:50 AM
A Ladies FEET, more so if well cared for. Legs, female of course. And her footwear. Not in isolation but on her feet. The Female Buttocks. Slim ones, Big Ones, Flat OneS, Round Ones.
Women, absolute. They ROCK my world, the way I like it to be ROCKED!!! :loveeyes :loveeyes :loveeyes :D ;) :thumbup

skipperbob
10-21-2006, 04:03 PM
So - TonyR - get to the point, you like female feet?:confused:

I'm with you - anyway I can get them!:bananajum

Especially black feet!:iluvu: :thumbup

and maybe asian:jumpsmile yeh, just about any female feet!:wooow

Giverny
10-22-2006, 05:57 AM
Ass worship, facesitting :iluvu:
Watch when she's peeing...

Great things to do (and mostly painless, too!) ;)

tonyr
10-22-2006, 06:19 AM
Okay, you've got me:ibow4u: :D
I'm a footslut.:o :D
I like them female and large, :wooow
But as long as their well cared for and attatched to a Lady of beautiful mind, heart and soul, then I'm on all fours:D
Black, White, Yellow or Brown, if it's about Ladies FEET, then I'm sure in town.:bananajum
If you embrace the feet on a woman, then you're embracing the woman. I'm a firm believer of that.
I'm convienced that there is a scheme at hand with all the ill-fitting footwear that is on offer to women, the I'm is to get women to ruin their feet. If she is ruining her feet, then she is ruining herself.
The foot is a mirror map of the body. Footwear that causes discomfort and disfiguration to the feet, must have a knock on effect to the rest of her body, mind and soul.
Look after them, Ladies and we Footmen should help them in the process.:thumbup :D;)

So - TonyR - get to the point, you like female feet?:confused:

I'm with you - anyway I can get them!:bananajum

Especially black feet!:iluvu: :thumbup

and maybe asian:jumpsmile yeh, just about any female feet!:wooow

cutponies
10-22-2006, 12:35 PM
You deserve a custom picture. eh!

tonyr
10-22-2006, 02:58 PM
Pity we couldn't get a close up of her feet.

You deserve a custom picture. eh!

cutponies
10-22-2006, 07:48 PM
Pity we couldn't get a close up of her feet.

Next one. Have two in line be4 U.:bananawin

tonyr
10-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Bro,
I'm dribbling in anticipations.:D ;) :thumbup

Next one. Have two in line be4 U.:bananawin

diggz
10-22-2006, 10:05 PM
Big natural titties and girls stuffing huge cock.

tonyr
10-23-2006, 04:26 AM
'Girls Stuffing Huge Cock'?

Do you mean, 'Big Tittied Dames, with Gianormous Dicks'.

The above is not a fetish but an eye watering experience for any man whom was ever to be STUFFED by such an endowed Female. He may never walk the same way Again. :Baahaha: :D ;)

Big natural titties and girls stuffing huge cock.