PDA

View Full Version : Hung by your balls

cbttoys
10-20-2006, 03:45 PM
Another form of ballbusting is to tie them up and suspend the helpless male.

I do not see that here, I am the only one who likes it?

nichojinx
10-21-2006, 02:35 AM
Lawlz! Thats a new one on me, but I assure you the spermatic cords are very delicate when it comes to pulling or even twisting for that matter.

They and I believe the scrotum for that matter are not strong enough to suspend the weight of the entire body. The thought is exciting yes, but I'm affraid the human body is once again too frail to meet some of our fantacies even half way.:rolleyes:

tonyr
10-21-2006, 03:55 AM
Highly Dangerous, bordering on total madness, but there is definately some fantasy kink factor in that! Interesting.;)

slave_bill
10-21-2006, 08:44 AM
There is a video in bmevideo.com where a man is hanged totally and only by his balls... the same video is where the mistress totally destroys his balls with several needles, some of them side to side both balls together, and one of the needles is setted to fire...

mcgoos88
10-21-2006, 05:18 PM
There is a video in bmevideo.com where a man is hanged totally and only by his balls... the same video is where the mistress totally destroys his balls with several needles, some of them side to side both balls together, and one of the needles is setted to fire...

WOW got any clips?

feldmarshal
10-22-2006, 02:19 AM
I'm pretty such a thing would be extremely dangerous, given the possibility of cutting off blood supply through the spermatic cord...

cutponies
10-22-2006, 02:55 AM

See my work in ballbusting cartoons

Tetrap
10-24-2006, 03:53 PM
For what its worth, I think you'd be mad to try this! :eek:
In order to take full body weight its highly likely his dick is taking weight too only you can't see it. He was also probably only like this for seconds.

servin
10-24-2006, 07:33 PM
wow that looks scary.

sexy at the same time.

crxstar
10-24-2006, 07:37 PM
I dont think he would feeel the pain until he looks up.

ddc3452003
10-30-2006, 07:45 PM
looks like his balls are busted

skye770
11-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Oh yes one can hang by theire nuts
Have done it and what a blast
trust me the spermatical cord are very tough
so if you see it being done yes very possible

skye

outrigger36
05-11-2007, 10:29 PM
yes my mistress has hung me by my ball and the pain is so much i pass out in a min or two i love it

:o

uramshi
03-07-2010, 09:05 AM
For what its worth, I think you'd be mad to try this! :eek:
In order to take full body weight its highly likely his dick is taking weight too only you can't see it. He was also probably only like this for seconds.

That is cool.. I love it.. and also wanna be the same as him .........

pwg
03-08-2010, 11:16 AM
I too have hoisted myself up only by the balls.

I started practising with weights of about 10 kilograms, hanging from my balls. The weight was attached to a collar round the scrotum, and over the months I slowly increased the weight to approximately 80 kg. I could stand this for at least 15 minutes.

The first time hanging I had made a hook in the ceiling, attached 10 kg to my ankles and stood on a stool. Slowly lowering myself; and it worked ! My body stayed horizontal, so the strain on my balls was tolerable. (I use old washingmachine springs for the jerk to be absorbed).

Later I bought an electric hoist, and this works even better. Now without the weight on my ankles.

How do I attach photo’s ?

jack6two
03-08-2010, 02:04 PM
if you shorten your ballsac before hanging on it, will pretend of the crash of the cords. than you will hang more at the sac skin...:bananajum

VanDattum
03-09-2010, 12:10 PM
I too doubt whether it's possible, but you got to admit the pic looks pretty good :-)

Cheers!
VD

Hawk
09-24-2021, 12:38 AM
https://thisvid.com/videos/hunged-by-his-balls/

Title sais all

v15
09-24-2021, 05:37 PM
https://thisvid.com/videos/hunged-by-his-balls/

Title sais all

That was great :)