PDA

View Full Version : Power over powerful?

Just_Another
10-26-2006, 11:05 PM
Hey everyone. I suppose this is another one of those questions that get posted here reasonably regularly where it's aimed more at the females posting on here.

Now, I'm going to take a wild leap of faith and guess that for all of you the charm of ballbusting is in the power you have over the guy. So I was wondering whether you think it's more fun busting a well-built, muscular man over a twig of a thing, due to being able to take someone who looks so powerful down with just his testicles.

There is a fair amount of the fan-fiction involving this kink devoted to amazonian-like, incredibly strong women dominating weak males - do you peoples find this more of a turn on than if those physical attributes were swapped, yet the female still dominated?

Julie18nz
10-26-2006, 11:15 PM
Hey everyone. I suppose this is another one of those questions that get posted here reasonably regularly where it's aimed more at the females posting on here.

Now, I'm going to take a wild leap of faith and guess that for all of you the charm of ballbusting is in the power you have over the guy. So I was wondering whether you think it's more fun busting a well-built, muscular man over a twig of a thing, due to being able to take someone who looks so powerful down with just his testicles.

There is a fair amount of the fan-fiction involving this kink devoted to amazonian-like, incredibly strong women dominating weak males - do you peoples find this more of a turn on than if those physical attributes were swapped, yet the female still dominated?

Power is not a thing for me. I get turned on by the pain, but I get turned on GETTING the pain too. I am not a Domme tho. The size of the guy, in any way, makes no difference, girl either for that matter, its the look of pain on their face that gets me going :)

clack013
10-27-2006, 12:03 AM
would it turn you on to cause pain to other areas also or only the extremely sensitive areas

Julie18nz
10-27-2006, 05:31 AM
would it turn you on to cause pain to other areas also or only the extremely sensitive areas

pain is pain, its just easier to hurt the crotch area. Plus there is something I find erotic about it, either giving or getting :)

skipperbob
10-27-2006, 09:22 AM
I find it extremely erotic to be kicked and humiliated by a woman half my size! I am well over 6ft and 200lbs and I have been kicked in the balls and beaten up many times by several asian women:bananajum They have told me they get an extra thrill out of the chance to really humiliate and punish a big strong guy over that of some whimpy character.:iluvu: Plus I last longer so they get to enjoy it longer.:thumbup

Of course I also enjoy being kicked around by some black amazon.:ibow4u: Oh well, that's just me!:jumpsmile

cutponies
10-27-2006, 06:43 PM
I find it extremely erotic to be kicked and humiliated by a woman half my size! I am well over 6ft and 200lbs and I have been kicked in the balls and beaten up many times by several asian women:bananajum They have told me they get an extra thrill out of the chance to really humiliate and punish a big strong guy over that of some whimpy character.:iluvu: Plus I last longer so they get to enjoy it longer.:thumbup

Of course I also enjoy being kicked around by some black amazon.:ibow4u: Oh well, that's just me!:jumpsmile

See the 'toons he's requested from me ( in Ballbusting cartoons) eh!

Mwhoo-ha-ha-ha-hah!

SPANDEX-MAN
10-30-2006, 08:28 PM

WOW!

You are exactly like Me!

sacklunch27
10-31-2006, 07:43 AM
as far as I know from women, it's usualy the old thin athletic taller hunk guy. although they like the BB because of the power trip/pain or whatever, they are usualy into the same straight banal things. The amazon BBing a little guy is usualy in the male fantasy...

agnetha
11-02-2006, 05:21 AM
Hello,

I would say that bb is a control thing, in that the man has to be able to trust that by putting his lovely balls in my care he will have a more intense and satisfying experience, and I play by controlling his pain and his pleasure. There is some domination of course, there's nothing like having a guy by his sack while he has his tongue under me:o so I have to keep control.

My bf is different in some ways as he seems to get some power from bb, its a mountain overcome I'd say, and he takes this with him into the world. The mad sessions we have had have opened him to how he can be.

The size of the man does not really matter, his attitude does but if he is dull and one dimentional then its just not going to happen in the first place.

Aggie x

blueballfratboy
11-02-2006, 08:56 PM
I definitely agree that it is much of a turn on to get kicked and brought down by a little shy nerdy waif of a girl. From my experience it's much more empowering for her also!