ziggizigaret
10-29-2006, 05:09 AM
hahahaha!!

maleslave
10-29-2006, 05:10 AM
it is my first post for me too

electricbob
10-30-2006, 05:07 AM
Good to see a set of forums on a cool topic for a change!

Have fun!

bustanut35
11-05-2006, 02:07 AM
LOL, I think your have to wait for an activation email - like I am. The instructions can be a bit misleading, but I think theres a period of time before your account is activated to view the pic attachments in posts. Hang in there!

BILLYGEE2
11-05-2006, 06:39 PM
i'm new:bananajum and this my first post
It would seem im not the only guy totally baffled by the first post conundrum, itching to make one but damned if i know how, what am i missing can anybody help please................:thumbup

cutponies
11-06-2006, 08:46 PM
It would seem im not the only guy totally baffled by the first post conundrum, itching to make one but damned if i know how, what am i missing can anybody help please................:thumbup
24 hrs after your first post you should have full access.

Landwand
11-06-2006, 10:07 PM
I'm also very new here. After reading the rules, I'm afraid that I'll be deleted for spamming, or inactivity. It's a bit intimidating being here, although the members seem friendly enough..

Well, welcome here.

Iccarus
11-07-2006, 04:54 PM
well since this seems to be the welcome topic... welcome.. :)

MYDM777
11-07-2006, 08:10 PM
personally I think It's kind of ironic that the people are nice here...

Landwand
11-07-2006, 11:19 PM
I personally I think It's kind of ironic that the people are nice here...

Ha! You're the first one to say it! I thought the same thing, too. Dreadfully ironic that a BB full of sado-masochists turns out to be one hell of a nice community. At least during my short stay, anyway.

A good thing, mind you.

duggers
11-07-2006, 11:33 PM
1st posts are always rough cuz you never know quite what to say!

Just_Another
11-08-2006, 12:41 AM
24 hrs after your first post you should have full access.

I seemed to be able to view pictures straight after making my 1st post, so it's either 'within 24 hours' or I'm just a hard core hacker dude.

Anyways, the forum seems to have a pretty good, continuous influx of new members, unlike a lot of others which seem to stagnate pretty quickly.

xtermn9
01-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Welcome to the board!

Kellsey Yuequi
01-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Well, to continue in the order, this is my second post.
Even if it's a little hard to understand all your conversations ( being french ); seems a nice forum here !
Happy to be there ;)

VerenaP
01-14-2007, 09:55 AM
Nice stuff in here.!:jumpsmile

ron25
01-15-2007, 12:08 PM
i'm new:bananajum and this my first post

This is my 3rd post! I agree that the rules can be intimidating, especially the ones pertaining to banning. To bad there wasnt a way to get your balls smashed for breaking rules instead of being banned!

stephtyl
01-15-2007, 01:12 PM
This is my 3rd post! I agree that the rules can be intimidating, especially the ones pertaining to banning. To bad there wasnt a way to get your balls smashed for breaking rules instead of being banned!

Hear Hear Ron - and this is my second post...

Verbal
01-15-2007, 05:50 PM
LOL, I think your have to wait for an activation email - like I am. The instructions can be a bit misleading, but I think theres a period of time before your account is activated to view the pic attachments in posts. Hang in there!

Still trying to figure that one out. Already bugged an admin about it before reading the sticky threads, being the pushy type I am. Hope I don't get banned for it! :)

lustloss
01-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Still trying to figure that one out. Already bugged an admin about it before reading the sticky threads, being the pushy type I am. Hope I don't get banned for it! :)

I don't think you get banned for such a thing. Anyway, its a well run board and they usually give a warning or two before impsoing the death penalty! Welcome!

DangerousFeetLover
01-16-2007, 02:11 AM
Hi everyone !

Well this is my first post. I must say i've known Femaledom and its forum for a pretty long time but i guess i was too shy to post anything ! Finally, i did it ! :bananajum

I love everything about footfetish and ballbusting and particularly ballkicking ! My fantasy is to get busted by many many pretty barefoot chicks... well, 3 or 4 girls should be ok ! lol Hope my dream comes true some day ! For now i've a gf who seems to like slapping my balls but i've never told her it's her feet i'm interested in !!! HELP MEEEEE ! :(

akilea1
01-17-2007, 01:07 AM
Hi! This is my first post on this forum too. I'm happy to join this cool forum!

I like ball squeezing, when they are long and intense. (Nice thread about the topic by the way!) Combined with some slaps and punches, that is GREAT!! (combined with facesitting, it is AWESOME!! :wooow)

I have the chance to have a girlfriend that sadically enjoy these practices... I beleive of what I read on this forum, that I am lucky! :)

dirka12345
01-17-2007, 01:08 PM
like bb and other stuff, cool site ;)

obdx
01-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Hello, I had also to recover my account which was inactive over some time.

mellofellow
12-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Hi all,
I have read the registration process and it says I should get an email needing completion to registeration, but it has beed a few days and I'm not seeing it.

mellofellow
12-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Sorry I should mention that I am still logging in (and posting obvious!), but then what is the difference from activation and not? Usually you have to click a link to activate, no? Also I searched for help to activate but not find anything useful, except here...

Thanks for any of the help!