PDA

View Full Version : Ball Busting Video Clips

fetishaddict
10-29-2006, 07:03 PM
Hi All,
Considering that i am a true fetish addict that believes in the
Superior Feminine Form and have devoted myself to being subserviant to
a far Superior Femdom, it's not surprising that i have found myself
rather addicted to video clips of Ball Busting.

Personally speaking, i think that it is something that i need to work up to. i remember the first time that i experienced sounds play. The long, slender, metal rod seemed so large for my urethra. Yet now, when i think back to that slender rod, i get a feeling of it being far too small, just not enough
compared to the far thicker sounds that i have worked up to.

In the past week i have been checking out various Ball Busting video clips in
google. Some of them are free and some you have to pay for. i found one
last week that was free and i am addicted to watching it. If you are a
Ball Busting fan or are curious, you'll probably enjoy it as much as i
do. Here's the link (yes, it's free)
http://www.sharinanicole.com/fetish-video-clips.php

If you happen to know of any comparable clips, please post them
(i'd like to see more).
Thanks.
-jack

PS. Does anyone have any tips on how to work toward preparing for such a session (Ball Busting Session) with a qualified Professional Mistress?

Magnum
11-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Why don't you just go to Craig's list, many gals on there will kick you for a lot less than a pro Dom.

fetishaddict
11-02-2006, 12:33 PM
Well Magnum, the answer is simple. I prefer someone that is a skilled FemaleDom. In seeing a professional Mistress, not only do they have the skill, expertise, mental capacity for the scene, and professionalism to help me recreate my fetish fantasy as closely as possible, but they also have technique, and I must add that discretion is very important to me.
I also think she is HOT!

If I had to have a mole removed, I'd go to a Dr. and not just call someone with fairly steady hands with a sharp knife.

-jack

tim157b157
11-02-2006, 01:23 PM
Why don't you just go to Craig's list, many gals on there will kick you for a lot less than a pro Dom. >what's the web sire for this?

fetishaddict
11-02-2006, 01:59 PM

tim157b157
11-02-2006, 02:27 PM
Why don't you just go to Craig's list, many gals on there will kick you for a lot less than a pro Dom. >what's the web site for this?

Tamakeri
11-02-2006, 08:23 PM
www.craigslist.org (http://www.craigslist.org)

ottobeused
11-08-2006, 07:29 AM
This site has a lot of good stuff, you will have to pick thru as I did, and just so you know so far all the zipped files I downloaded have been safe, but scan them with your virus program to be sure:soomad .

http://www.trizzle.net/new_page_1.html

crushee
11-09-2006, 02:17 AM
Hi All,
Considering that i am a true fetish addict that believes in the
Superior Feminine Form and have devoted myself to being subserviant to
a far Superior Femdom, it's not surprising that i have found myself
rather addicted to video clips of Ball Busting.

Personally speaking, i think that it is something that i need to work up to. i remember the first time that i experienced sounds play. The long, slender, metal rod seemed so large for my urethra. Yet now, when i think back to that slender rod, i get a feeling of it being far too small, just not enough
compared to the far thicker sounds that i have worked up to.

In the past week i have been checking out various Ball Busting video clips in
google. Some of them are free and some you have to pay for. i found one
last week that was free and i am addicted to watching it. If you are a
Ball Busting fan or are curious, you'll probably enjoy it as much as i
do. Here's the link (yes, it's free)

If you happen to know of any comparable clips, please post them
(i'd like to see more).
Thanks.
-jack

PS. Does anyone have any tips on how to work toward preparing for such a session (Ball Busting Session) with a qualified Professional Mistress?

The guy in the third clip seems extraordinary powerful, remaining fully hard after so many violent kicks... Congratulations!

angst
11-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Why don't you just go to Craig's list, many gals on there will kick you for a lot less than a pro Dom.
holy crap. that is an excellent idea.

you, sir, are a genious...

i wish i lived somewhere with a more active craig's list, even still, i might have some luck...

thank you, in advance.

Tamakeri
11-13-2006, 03:54 AM
holy crap. that is an excellent idea.

you, sir, are a genious...

i wish i lived somewhere with a more active craig's list, even still, i might have some luck...

thank you, in advance.
Yes- you CAN find a diamond in the rough on Craigslist- I have. But bear a couple facts in mind- depending on where you post- most of your ads will be flagged and removed pretty quickly because BB is offensive to many. And of the positive responses you get, my experience is that 80% will flake out and no-show on you. You will likely spend a LOT of time waiting for somebody to show up to your scheduled meeting who will either not show up at all or show up but be Fugly and not look anything like pics they might have posted. I have found the CL "flake-factor" to be extremely high due to the anonymity if provides people. You are asking for some pretty edgey personal action from a total stranger.

angst
11-13-2006, 08:53 AM
true...

if were a bit more careful with your ad, it might last a while longer...

but i have minimal experience with CL, and not quite sure how you'd catch the eye of potential femdoms...

coolguy_in25
11-13-2006, 11:41 AM
i want a ********** by femdom. with her bare hands. any ladies intrested?

coolguy

feralminx
11-13-2006, 01:01 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx