PDA

View Full Version : embrassed guy

dudelingus
11-02-2006, 07:34 PM
hi guys i have been in to ballbusting for years but this is the first time i have ever joined a forum about it i have aqlways been embrassed to admit that i get turned on by girls mainly kneeing guys in the balls:o:o:o:o

skipperbob
11-03-2006, 12:22 PM
hi guys i have been in to ballbusting for years but this is the first time i have ever joined a forum about it i have aqlways been embrassed to admit that i get turned on by girls mainly kneeing guys in the balls:o:o:o:o

No need to be embarrassed here!:bananawin We go for just about anything!:bananajum

rooster
11-03-2006, 07:06 PM
i'll admit i'm kinda ebarassed too but the girls i kick it too are usually into it too cause i guess they're curious... but then again i'm not that extreme like that whole ********** thing... :confused:

dudelingus
11-03-2006, 08:40 PM
thanks for replaying to my post it's good to know that there are other people who feel the same way about this fetish and i will hopefuly not be embrassed
to talk about it as much in this fourm because the people on this fourm think the same way hopefuly as i do so once again thank you for makeing me feel welcome :)

mmm1
11-03-2006, 08:43 PM
Amazing, I think

dudelingus
11-10-2006, 07:28 PM
have i upset eney one if i have then i am sorry:o:o

angst
11-12-2006, 10:19 PM
this is one of the great things about a community like this...

before i discovered other people on the internet that were into the same thing, i seriously thought something was wrong with me.

then i discovered more and more people into the same things, and it has allowed me to be much more comfortable with myself and what i like...

welcome to the 'club,' don't feel embarrassed any longer...

dudelingus
11-13-2006, 07:30 PM
thank you very much i will try not to be embrassed about this any more because i am happy to find that there are other people who are in to this
as i am but i dident want to ofend any one so i am sorry if i came across as a jerk but this is the first time that i have said anyu thing to any one about this:o:o so again i am sorry

Daedalus
11-14-2006, 03:15 AM
Do not be embarrassed on the internet.
I'll be embarrassed if I start talking about this subject on real life.
Just don't mix real life and internet.

tonyr
11-14-2006, 03:50 AM
Why be embarrassed?
There is nothing wrong with being into ballbusting. All the more if it is with women above the age of majority.
You can't worry too much about what others think as the world is full of too many hiding unable to be themselves.
Just enjoy it and try to be safe with the physical act.:thumbup

stuya
11-17-2006, 12:42 AM
Why be embarrassed?
There is nothing wrong with being into ballbusting. All the more if it is with women above the age of majority.
You can't worry too much about what others think as the world is full of too many hiding unable to be themselves.
Just enjoy it and try to be safe with the physical act.:thumbup

So well put, I think it'll go in my first ever post on here!

-Yet another closet BB lover...

leapfrog
11-17-2006, 05:53 AM
Hi dudelingus,

Your embarassment probably stems from the idea that you think that you are not "normal". I can assure that is normal for almost all humans to have sexual thoughts and fantasies. Even clergy, priests and nuns have some sexual thoughts and fantasies and even perhaps occasionally they even have vivid dreams about sexual things, they (of course) may struggle a bit more than you or I to suppress such thoughts.

Such thoughts are quite normal, unless they become too violent and begin to take over our deeds and actions in some criminal way. You are probably feeling what I term "dirty magazine" guilt. That is the guilt and thrill you probably felt when you were able to get to look at a few dirty mags in some bookstore as a child. Or the thrill you got when you obtained a few dirty mags for yourself and kept them hid in your room. Or perhaps you were able to sneak a few peeks at your mom or sister dressing or bathing. Or maybe you did a little "doctoring" with the cute little neighbor girl (or even perhaps the cute little neighbor boy) out in the orchard or even in the school yard? What fun! What a thrill! And there's always the terror of the possibility of "getting caught"and getting punished for it. Or how about worring that your mom or sis will catch you reading dirty mags and jerking off? Lots of guys carry these kinds of irrational fears over into their adult lives. Many married men are actually afraid of their wives seeing them reading a dirty mag or reading a "dirty" web board or website or even of their wives seeing them masturbate. These are all perfectly natural things for most guys. But many still carry the thought of "naughtiness" or the "fear of getting caught". Sometimes we can get a bit obsessive about these things. But who hasn't gotten a bit obsessive over football, golf, fishing, hunting, cars, stamp collecting, model train building, gambling, religion or whatever?

So, welcome we are probably all a bit obsessed by some sexual fantasies and fixations. So you're pretty normal!

Landwand
11-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Abnormality is a normal trait. After all, who can ever be a bastion of normalcy? People are unique by upbringing and genetics. This alone excludes the possibility of true sameness.

We're probably all 'freaks' of some kind, and in honesty, I am embarassed by my fetish. It's not rational, nor is it productive (in a reproductive way) to be kicked in the nads by an attractive girl. But hey.

Many things I love to do are also irrational. And perhaps the only root, true root of our embarassment is the fact that society does not accept our preferred... hobby.

We're all a bit freaky. But when you are surrounded by a bunch of hunchbacks whilst being one... it's not so bad anymore.

Besides, internet stuff is all about anonymity.

dudelingus
11-23-2006, 07:22 PM
thank you for expressing your opinions on this and i am also sorry for my lateness on a replay to you but knowing how other people feel about this fetish has opened my mind alot more and it is nice to meet other people that are like minded as me i am starting to feel a litle less embrassed about this fetish and i thank you all for your replays:)

DandD
11-23-2006, 07:58 PM
When my guy told me he liked to look at pics and read stories about ballbusting, I wasn't repulsed, but I wasn't all that interested in the idea. My response to him was "Why would I want to damage something I'm going to want to use shortly after?" LOL

But one day we got to talking online and teasing each other and he mentioned it and said he knew I wouldn't do it. Well I'm like any other woman. Tell me I won't or can't and you know I'll do it just to prove you wrong. LOL

That's where the story I wrote came in - it's how one night I wound up taking up the challenge and proving him wrong.... and finding out that I was pretty turned on by the whole idea as well.

What's fun too is that it's opened up a whole new subject for he and I to talk about. We talk about the realities of it, the myths, etc. We even watch videos and look at pics and talk about what turns us on and why, so we can put that into practice later.

Glen
07-29-2007, 02:41 AM
I have only recently found out that there is a term for a woman to bust a guy's nuts. I beleive you will have to go a long way to find someone who does not find it interesting and is not turned on by it, even if secretly.

Busted Balz
07-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Don’t you think embarrassment can be part of the attraction to having your balls busted?

Vide
07-30-2007, 06:29 AM
dont worry about that!
:D
there are freakiest things on the web...
that makes me confortable
lol

mvp
08-02-2007, 12:53 AM
as long as you like it then it does not matter what someone elce may think