PDA

View Full Version : Teasing and Denial also?

blueballfratboy
11-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Is there anyone else here who finds that a lot of teasing and denial really accentuates the ball busting experience? After a few weeks of chastity, my balls become extremely sensitive and even just a little tap can have me on the ground.

tangerine
11-02-2006, 10:33 PM
it's an amazing feeling you get when it's been ages since you last come.

skipperbob
11-03-2006, 12:15 PM
I have suffered through a different kind of teasing and denial that drives me insane! One mistress in particular has for many years started our sessions by teasing my cock and balls with her toes and rubbing her sole on my privates until I am as hard as I can get and desperate to explode and then she slaps my cock and balls with her feet to cool me off and then she starts all over again!:o Over and over she plays with my erection until I am begging for relief at her feet and then she kicks me to deny me release until she is finally satisfied I have suffered enough and she carefully manipulates me into a massive ejaculation with her feet!:iluvu: The anticipation of spurting and then having her foot smack against my balls again and again is truly the ecstasy and agony of my life!:wooow As I get older I can't take it as long, but it is still a wonderful way to suffer!:bananajum

bouncingballs
11-04-2006, 06:14 PM
Is there anyone else here who finds that a lot of teasing and denial really accentuates the ball busting experience? After a few weeks of chastity, my balls become extremely sensitive and even just a little tap can have me on the ground.

Actually I am just the opposite. If I haven't been allowed to come in a while I seem to be able to take a lot more abuse. I guess that comes with the fact after no release for a goodly period of time my imagination runs a bit wild. If I'm turned on I don't feel the pain as much. I'm now on my 6th week of ****** chastity and look for every opportunity to get busted.:wooow

FWIW, if I have a full bladder, as when I am undergoing bladder control training, I can also take much more ball abuse. It of course also depends on just how long it has been since being busted. If it has been more than a week or so then I am much more sensitive.