PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting to make decisions

ralphy
11-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Anyone like it when you are given a choice between doing something she wants (that you don't want to do) or she will bust your balls?

poolman2
11-04-2006, 01:26 AM
Unfortunately not in my home. My wife would look at that as encouraging and rewarding my contrary behavior. OTOH, if she offerred to kick my balls if I did what she wants, she could probably get almost anything. But,no, she wouldn't really do that either; she'd regard it as having to bribe me to do the right thing.

poolman2

Ahi
11-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Anyone like it when you are given a choice between doing something she wants (that you don't want to do) or she will bust your balls?

It happens quite often, but it's always a joke we like to play. She often simulates a kick to the groin to add excitement...

phrank
11-04-2006, 04:56 PM
oh yeah...girlfriend always threatens to squeeze my nuts to get me to do what she wants. If I don't, a squeeze ensues.

One time we were at Victoria's Secret and she was returning a bunch of stuff she bought in another state to repurchase at a lower tax rate. I got really impatient and she kneed me right at the service desk. The clerk laughed and my girlfriend then said, "and I'm not through with you yet".