PDA

View Full Version : prostate massage media or boards?

abused berries
11-05-2006, 02:05 AM
anyone know of and good resources for prostate massage media or forums for prostate massage like this one?

agnetha
11-06-2006, 05:51 AM
Hello,

my bf uses a prostate massager, he was ill a few years ago and this seems to help. Its a scary looking black thing and he got it from the internet.
I don't do bb when he is using it though, it looks like it causes enough pain without my help !

Occasionally he says it just clicks with him and he really gets into it, but mostly it feels uncomfortable.

Aggie x

leapfrog
11-06-2006, 10:05 AM
A board that has prostate massage posts is http://ntcweb.com. Unfortunately this board seems to be down at the present time. Hopefully it will revive again soon. Anyway, the posts on the subject of prostate massage are under "Male Milking" or "Milking the Male" I forget which.

Leap

crushee
11-07-2006, 06:22 AM
As you mentionned, this board is -again- down!It's really a pity, this site, which had already been down for months, is (was ,) really great! Let's hope it is only down for a short period!

crushee
11-14-2006, 01:18 AM
Good news: NTCWEB site is up, and seems to have recovered properly: no lost messages, board members still registered...

Everything seems to be OK. Let's hope it will last !

leapfrog
11-14-2006, 01:11 PM
Yep crushee

http://ntcweb.com is back again, hooray! And the subject heading within the forum that I mentioned is "Male Milking". It contains many interesting threads concerning prostate milking and related subjects.

I always make folders for different subjects that I am interested in (e. g. "Prostate Milking", "Scrotum Stretching" or "Balls Crushing" etc.) I try to keep copies of all of the interesting posts, articles, pictures and movies, on these subjects, that I find on the Internet, in each of these folders. Most of this information is very hard to find anywhere else. And often web sites and web boards, containing these subjects, can come and go in an instant, with no warning.

Besides how often have you come across an interesting item somewhere on the Internet and thought "I'll read (or save) this when I have more time? The next time you think of it (usually several days later, for me) you have already forgotten where you found it.

agnetha
11-25-2006, 07:22 AM
Hello,

i remembered this thread and have had a sneaky look. The thing he used is called a pantra. Its an odd shaped thing with an S shaped handle.

Aggie