PDA

View Full Version : What was it that got you into Ballbusting?

bustanut35
11-05-2006, 02:13 AM
Was it a movie? An experience either involving you or something you witnessed? What got you into it?

A few movies I seen years ago, not sure of their titles now, but a mady delivering a knee and she obviously be happy with her results. Such a turn on!

Third_Horseman
11-05-2006, 04:04 AM
I can't say I ever had a definative even that turned me on to ballbusting. It just seems like something I've been into my entire life. Even before puberty hit I can remember being fascinated when I'd see a man drop to his knees after a woman casually kicked him between the legs. And all the better if she did it callously. I always wondered why you saw it so often in media but it had never happened to me in real life. As though all the women around me were nicer. It was a source of great disappointment that I wasn't as "manhandled" as the "unfortunate" men in those movies and shows.

As puberty set on it cemented itself as a fetish. I dubbed ballbusting scenes onto a video tape to create a montage of my favorite busts. I bookmarked comic book scenes with women abusing men's testicles. I even devised a variety of self-busting methods including stringing a boot through an eyelet in the ceiling, raising it as high as it could go, and dropping it onto my balls. I even discovered orgasms through self-genital torture, tying my cock or balls to a stationary object and placing a picture of the woman of my desire just out of my reach, then straining against the rope to reach her. I would imagine her teasing me, "Just a few inches more and you can have me." But the constant pressure would give me an orgasm which I didn't know I could achieve any other way. So for weeks my sole method of masturbation was cock and ball torture.

I never did and never have been kicked in the balls solely out of anger. I've always just been too nice a guy. It's always been something I've petitioned for, either from girlfriends or friends who were girls. And though I've rarely had a woman that had problems playing a little rough, I've never had a woman that ever went full out on me. My first actual ballbusting was from a female friend while I was in high school. She actually had fun doing it and most every time I went to her place I would end up with a slap or a knee to my tender regions. But even she never let loose.

Now, years later, it's still a major fetish, but no matter how hard I try I can't trace the origins of it. Maybe it's a long seeded belief that women should be control of a man in a relationship, or the desire to have that which made me different from a woman be hurt. It could be a desire to be the whipping boy for the mistakes of my gender, knowing that a woman was taking out her frustrations against men, all men, on the center of my manhood. Whatever it is, though, it's the stuff fantasies are made of and I'm grateful and encouraged every time I see the women on this site and others talk about their love for the fetish.

Trouble
11-05-2006, 07:39 PM
No one thing, of course, but the major factor seems to be that one of my mother's friends used to punch me in the nuts when I was 14. Heck, if that's what women like...

paralon
11-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Back in seventh grade a girl named Shannon kicked a kid named Mike in the balls just before school in front of everyone. It became the thing to talk about for the next several days at school. I remember my homeroom teacher being pissed off about it and she even had a question/answer session for that class regarding getting kicked in the balls and why we should not do it. I don't know why the girl kicked him, but I knew the kid well enough to know he was a prick and likely deserved it. He ended up being sent to the nurses office and I heard rumors to the hospital. After that it became rather dangerous to be a guy at my school all through high school. Somehow I got through without ever getting kicked, but not without being threatened countless times and quite a few other guys at my school weren't quite so (un)lucky. All sorts of stories went around school about how you don't want to get kicked because your voice will become a higher pitch and you won't be able to have children anymore. I guess all that eventually developed the fetish within me.

agnetha
11-06-2006, 05:56 AM
Hello,

I think that this thread has come up before and its always interesting to see how bb has wound its fingers around the sexual experiences of people.

I got into bb in an unusual way but found that I loved it, and that it made me very popular:D That was awile ago now but I've found that bb in some form will be a turn on for most men.

I think its all in my first few posts, probably covered in dust in the archive!

Aggie

jeenie123
11-06-2006, 07:41 AM
A couple of things happened in my past to turn me to this strange fetish. I remember seeing a spat in the local park between one of the local hardnuts and a girl, both from a not very nice neighbourhood. The girl was brandishing a tiny penknife at him, which was pathetically small and would not have done him too much harm. Goaded on by her friends to 'sort him out', she closed in on the lad and kicked his testicles. He bent over and gradually went down on his knees. I thought he was going to die, he looked so bad.

Secondly, I was kicked by a girl in the same park, I can't remember who it was now, it was so long ago. I do remember her standing watching while the pain in my guts got worse and worse after she kicked me. I too wished I could die, I had never felt any pain like it, I thought I was going to throw up and felt so humiliated

The bottom line I guess is that my experiences created a fetish that women's genitalia are superior as a result because we have vulnerable testes and they don't. I know this may not be true but I need to believe it to be so in order to continue with my fetish. Sad? Maybe.

Do I wish I didn't have this fetish? Yes, I wish I was 'normal'.

Do I think it will ever go away? Sadly, no.

Sockmess
11-06-2006, 02:21 PM
I would have to say it started with my foot fetish... which i had before puberty... Stocking feet actually. I used to get my fix from women from church and my teachers...

One day i had a dream i still remember to this day where there was a line of women with stocking stepping on my penis.

I think that is what set it in. There was other things as well. I guess i still like penis trampling better than ball busting, but basically anything that has a woman showing her power against male reproductive organs, i like.

PeterRay
11-06-2006, 04:21 PM
The bottom line I guess is that my experiences created a fetish that women's genitalia are superior as a result because we have vulnerable testes and they don't. I know this may not be true but I need to believe it to be so in order to continue with my fetish. Sad? Maybe.

Do I wish I didn't have this fetish? Yes, I wish I was 'normal'.

Do I think it will ever go away? Sadly, no.

My early experience (about 6 y.o.) resulted in the same fetish - my notion of girls being in Mother Nature's favor...

Jigillo42
11-06-2006, 06:57 PM
No one thing, of course, but the major factor seems to be that one of my mother's friends used to punch me in the nuts when I was 14. Heck, if that's what women like...

I would like to hear more about this one

PeterRay
11-07-2006, 01:41 AM
As for me I wrote a series of stories describing the way I got into it.

fittizzioh
11-07-2006, 03:14 AM
When I was a boy (i think i was 7) i was coming back from school... at the time i did not know how relationship between men and women used to start and how boys and girls got together. Then i saw this boy and this girl (they were high school students, much older than me) playfighting... he did just feint some slaps and the girl was afraid of every fake slap. Then she said (in english! and we were here in italy!) "i'll break your balls" feinting a kick to his crotch! I was totally turned on!!!!

PeterRay
11-07-2006, 04:35 AM
Are we predicted to bb, or do we get there just accidentally, through some unexpected event? I know exactly what accident made me get into bb, but what if it/ or anything of the sort, had never happened to me?

What if fittizzioh never met on his way that playfighting couple?

crushee
11-07-2006, 05:46 AM
I have started being ballbusted rather old: aged 23, having already a "standard" sexual life, I was given by a collegue a book with a story of spies trying to save the world (it was in 1974 and Russia still existed!); among them, a lady who used to interrogate her prisoners a special way, kicking or crushing their balls until they gave the requested information.
Simply reading the scenes where she tortured males gave me a huge hard-on, and I spent my first night with this book masturbating all night long!
The second step was to suggest my girl friend of that time to be a bit rough with my privates...

Trouble
11-08-2006, 01:04 AM
No one thing, of course, but the major factor seems to be that one of my mother's friends used to punch me in the nuts when I was 14. Heck, if that's what women like...I would like to hear more about this one
I posted it before, so I'll try to be brief:

I had a crush on one of my mother's friends; she was 28. My mother and the rest of her friends, other than this one, were alcoholics; this one had been in AA for awhile and was no longer drinking, so she was growing apart from her circle of friends. So she and I would sometimes go to the movies or something. The one advantage that this 14-year-old kid had was that I am not an alcoholic.

She swing her purse and hit me in the nuts one day and I was tremendously shocked; it hurt, but that was not the surprising thing, the surprising part was that this older woman (on whom I had a monstrous crush) had hit me in the nads. About 47 different thoughts flooded into my head and collided, and I was just confused and... you know, wondering. Like, what the heck?

She did it again the next time she and I got in her car to go somewhere. It hurt, but I remained more confused and puzzled: was that on purpose? If it was, what is she thinking? Is she flirting with me?

So, the next time I got into her car, I crossed my legs so that she could not swing her purse back and clobber my nuts. I waited a moment or two and then realized I could find out, at least, if it was on purpose or not: I uncrossed my legs. WHAM! Purse.

So, this was intentional, and I was just too intimidated by her, I do not know exactly what she was thinking and I suspect she didn't think anything through either: it's just flirtation.

I'm not ging to say she was the most beautiful woman, ever, but she was the woman I had my eye on at the time and, yanno, hitting a guy in the nuts is a pretty good way to attach "sex" and "getting hit in the nuts". She sometimes used her fist and punched me, but that was not as hard, just like a poke, and something she would do if other people were in the room and she did not want to risk any reaction from me (I think).

It was just weird enough that my innocent and pure little mind got warped forever and made me the Power Perv that I am today. :D

jeenie123
11-08-2006, 02:30 AM
My early experience (about 6 y.o.) resulted in the same fetish - my notion of girls being in Mother Nature's favor...

Nice to find someone who feels the same way. When I was a kid I was always so envious of the girls, we were always running around, climbing, jumping, all kinds of stuff that kids do, and they had no balls to get caught on bicycle seats, tree branches, get kicked in a fight or be sat on accidentally. The girls always giggled or thought it was funny when us boys got our balls hit, too. On occasion, one of them would show us what she had between her legs (as kids do) and of course it looked to me to be just what us active and energetic boys required, with no protrusions.

This realisation has carried forward into adulthood and I still think the same way. I enjoy the feeling when my wife inflicts pain on my balls, while I am looking at her smoothly shaved sex; it reminds me of my childhood and it underlines my theory of superiority perfectly. I love to hear her tell me before she starts that she's going to hurt my balls or that it's going to hurt so bad when she kicks or squeezes them. I particularly enjoy (for some strange reason) her telling me that the pain will get worse after she's kicked me. Which of course it does. Knowledge is power? I guess so.

PeterRay
11-08-2006, 04:50 AM
Nice to find someone who feels the same way.

I'm glad too to meet a kindred soul. A few years ago I wrote a story series called "Pussy Envy". Though mostly fictional, it truly described the way I got into ballbusting and the feelings that I had afterwards.
In short words it happened that way - living in a provincial russian town every week I was taken by Mom along with my sister (1,5 year my junior) to the bathhouse. A usual custom in Russia. Maybe if Dad wasn't so drunk every weekend, I'd have been going there with men. But it were girls and women I used to bathe with somewhere up to 7, or even 8. And once in the bathhouse I had a little quarrel with sister over some toy, we grappled and absolutely accidentaly my sis hit my naked balls with her fist. It was the first time I ever was hit down there. Soon I was on the floor, clutching my poor nuts, shocked with the newly learned fact how easily a boy could be rendered helpless because of the protrusions between his legs.
And there were several little girls who find it interesting to watch my reaction. Surelly it was fun for them and they giggled. Embarrassed is not the proper word for what I felt. It seemed that naked girls around me just teased me with their advantage they possessed over me. I realized that if I only had the same thing they had between their legs, such a thing could never happen to me.
My sis had no idea why I was in pain, so mom, who soon appeared on the spot, had to explain to her how boys are weak down there. Mom said all that aloud, in the presence of those girls watching me and to their and my sister's great pleasure that I could see on their faces. I so envied them all...

jeenie123
11-08-2006, 05:24 AM
I'm glad too to meet a kindred soul. A few years ago I wrote a story series called "Pussy Envy". Though mostly fictional, it truly described the way I got into ballbusting and the feelings that I had afterwards.
In short words it happened that way - living in a provincial russian town every week I was taken by Mom along with my sister (1,5 year my junior) to the bathhouse. A usual custom in Russia. Maybe if Dad wasn't so drunk every weekend, I'd have been going there with men. But it were girls and women I used to bathe with somewhere up to 7, or even 8. And once in the bathhouse I had a little quarrel with sister over some toy, we grappled and absolutely accidentaly my sis hit my naked balls with her fist. It was the first time I ever was hit down there. Soon I was on the floor, clutching my poor nuts, shocked with the newly learned fact how easily a boy could be rendered helpless because of the protrusions between his legs.
And there were several little girls who find it interesting to watch my reaction. Surelly it was fun for them and they giggled. Embarrassed is not the proper word for what I felt. It seemed that naked girls around me just teased me with their advantage they possessed over me. I realized that if I only had the same thing they had between their legs, such a thing could never happen to me.
My sis had no idea why I was in pain, so mom, who soon appeared on the spot, had to explain to her how boys are weak down there. Mom said all that aloud, in the presence of those girls watching me and to their and my sister's great pleasure that I could see on their faces. I so envied them all...

Just did a search and found your story and others. Well done! They really are very good and describe the girl's superiority nicely. Do you have any more like that, I would be interested to read them as I'm not a good writer although I have done some stories in the past on the same theme.

To me, this is absolutely THE reason for the whole fetish. The girls hurt our balls because they can do so very easily and we cannot hurt them.

PeterRay
11-08-2006, 06:16 AM
Nice to know you lked my stories. By the way, on the net there are now old versions of my stories. This sumer I rewrote them (mostly checking spelling, sometimes changing the plot). I'm not sure yet but maybe I'll publish them somewhere. If you wish I may send them to you. And I'll be glad to read stories, for we share the same reason for the fetish. After I was first busted by my sister, it never occured to my mind to revenge by beating her up after my recovering. No way I was able to make her feel the same pain and the same embarrassment of being ridiculed by the opposite gender kids. My fantasies just started the same day and I tried to reverse the situation, trying to imagine it was my sister who went to the batthouse with dad and me. Could there happened something to her, when she'd be rendered so helpless just because of having the different thing between her legs, different from all those things everyone around her had. Could it make her madly envy all the boys, while they happily tease her with their naked bodies? I couldn't imagine that kind of situation...

jeenie123
11-08-2006, 07:05 AM
[QUOTE=PeterRay;22861]Nice to know you lked my stories. By the way, on the net there are now old versions of my stories. This sumer I rewrote them (mostly checking spelling, sometimes changing the plot). I'm not sure yet but maybe I'll publish them somewhere. If you wish I may send them to you. And I'll be glad to read stories, for we share the same reason for the fetish. QUOTE]

Love to see them. And I'll see if I can write some for you. Mail address should be in the profile.

experiment
11-08-2006, 08:42 AM
I can't remember the exact time I started ball busting but it was when I was very young. It started with squeezing and applying pressure to get more aroused. Eventually I discovered that striking the testicles aslo caused greater sexual excitement. The longer the ballbusting session, the greater the arousal gets. Sometimes the ejaculation is needed just to end the session.

I have never explored the reasons, perhaps I don't want to know why the fascination with ballbusting. I do know that I don't want to stop.

fittizzioh
11-09-2006, 02:10 AM
Are we predicted to bb, or do we get there just accidentally, through some unexpected event? I know exactly what accident made me get into bb, but what if it/ or anything of the sort, had never happened to me?

What if fittizzioh never met on his way that playfighting couple?

I think sooner or later you'd get in a similar scene and you'd discover your fetish! Human mind is very difficult to understand!

jeenie123
11-09-2006, 06:38 AM
I think sooner or later you'd get in a similar scene and you'd discover your fetish! Human mind is very difficult to understand!

I agree, I've always felt that girls are superior, as far back as I can remember so the vulnerable testicles fetish is the next logical step I suppose.

There's an old English saying that 'the other man's grass is always greener', meaning that you tend to envy other people in some or other way. In real life, it isn't always so: Having seen the state my wife gets into once a month with her periods, makes me thankful I don't have a slit during that time. The remaining three weeks when it's back in action, I envy her!

racked23
11-12-2006, 10:25 PM
well as ive said before i think my sister got me into this. she is about 3 yrs older and when i was about 13 or 14 and finally big enough to defend myself in arguments and fights she turned the tables against me by issueing threats against my "nads" as she always called them. this would scare me but also turn me on. she only once busted me, at a restaraunt. i also saw my fair share of girls busting guys in school, there was a girl a grade under me who busted all the time. but like i said it was mainly my sis who got me started, she must have threatened me at least ten times.

Jigillo42
11-16-2006, 03:04 PM
There used to be a girl in my 6th grade class who used to threaten to kick all the boys "where the sun don't shine". She got great pleasure out of it, and I remember at that age it was a great conflict in my mind to hear girls talk about balls and stuff. I thought it was wrong at the time, but really I was just very embarassed by it. Then in middle school there was one girl who would try to kick every guy in the nuts, she got me a couple times (not too hard). Then I had a girlfriend in 9th grade that would costantly pretend to bust me, talk about how she had busted guys, how she liked busting them, and the feeling of power she got from doing it. She used to put her knee on my crotch and leave it there for long periods, she hugged me a lot and stuff too... I remember yet another girl in 9th grade who graphically detailed crushing my balls as a threat to me in health class. She said "look heres what ill do to you, here are you balls, heres my foot, heres me crushing them." I got a little light stiff knee from her one time, turned me on immensly. So i think my fetish is a combination of early childhood feelings of embarrassment coupled to my earliest memories of a girls pleasure with the "apparatus" and couple that with my raging horomones in middle and high school and sexual frustration at not being able to have the girls i so desperately wanted, I think there you have my drive. Cause I don't think I chose this. But I remember that I was so captivated with seeing it on tv and stuff that one point I decided... hmmm... the internet! I should find something there! I found hundra's site and spent many late nights sneaking round my parents house to go on and masturbate gloriously. Cheers to the online community, I don't know what I'd do without em.

brianmar
11-28-2006, 10:07 PM
i was first introduced to ballbusting in 8th grade, there was a girl who would smack or punch a lot of the boys in my class, i remember she would onyl hit certain boys a lot and some boys she never paid attention to. i came to see getting hit in the balls as a priviledge and i still remember the frist time she threatened to punch me in the balls i egged her on by doing exactly what she told me not to. obviously the result was a swift punch in the balls and i enjoyed every second of falling at her feet in pain.

Kyore000
12-03-2006, 12:33 AM
crap. my cousin needs his comp back.

tonyr
12-03-2006, 07:18 AM
I got into BallBusting because I innately wanted to experience it. Perhaps we are all pre-programmed, but I can recall from way back that the consentual kick to the groin from a woman was something I would like to experience. As an adult, that day eventually came, and I have been active with it since.:thumbup

Clarbri
12-03-2006, 10:16 AM
Probably getting my nuts squeezed in the 5th grade by a really cute girl that I had a crush on.