PDA

View Full Version : stories of ppl who didnt know

popo123212321
11-09-2006, 01:18 PM
lets make a thread about ppl who busted you that didnt know you liked it

popo123212321
11-09-2006, 01:26 PM
i was in english class a few days ago and my friend miranda was wearing a short skirt. i couldnt pass up the opertunity, you know how it is. she is about 5'2 less then 100 lbs, and she is really pretty. so she is sitting next to me and i have thumb tacks on the side and bottom of my shoe... long story... and she wanted one on the bottom of hers. so i stick one on the ground and tell her to step on it so it gets securly into her shoe, and she turn, but while i'm bent over and she turns my way i can see clearly up her skirt to her tight white panties. so i tell her that she didnt get it in right and i make her step on it a few more times, and each time i get a peek up her skirt and then she finally realizes what i'm doing. she says "you jerk, have you been looking up my skirt this entire time?!" and i say "yea, i'm sorry i had to" in a sorry voice. she sticks her hand inbetween my legs and squeezes my balls really hard. so basiclly i got a reward for doing something perverted lol:):):):D

Slave-from-Helena
11-09-2006, 01:46 PM
many girls that didnt know i like it busted my balls:jumpsmile
sorry for my english:letsplay

vandelescrow
11-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Popo,
You are so lucky, her physical atributes sound like the kind of woman I love. Hope you get to ask her about what she did and see if she will do more. sounds like you have the door open for more of the same from her. Good luck and let us know