PDA

View Full Version : A new ballbusting art: Femdom music! i need suggestions on what to make!

Jammy james
11-13-2006, 08:57 AM
Making music is a hobby, education and interest of mine, and i wanted to contribute some of this art to the people of the forums, as they have put there hard work here, like experiances, stories and drawings.

I am not sure how i can make ballbusting music lol, but if anyone has any ideas on how i can make an upbeat tune with samples included of orgasums and femdoms taunting and teasing please tell me.

If anyone does have any .wav files and so on of sexual noises and dominatrix's saying things in good qulity then upload them to the forum or give me a link to them.

Trust me this sounds like a mess, but it will turn out better than you think, the only things that can happen is that it i'll either make a tune that sounds really great and unique, or a song that will make u piss ur pants laughin from the way it goes together.

plz leave ur comments on this idea, oh and btw no shit like, "this is retarded idea" or "it wont work" cuz unless ur a music producer dont tell me it wont work cuz its been done b4 it really does work:D

PS
No crappy poor qaulity samples that sound clammy from bb videos plz

thnx

EggsForCrush
11-13-2006, 11:10 AM
Hey Jammy, this is really a good idea. it would be nice for us. And it could be really popular among teenager girls! and this means ballbusting is getting more popular! :D :) I will think about it,and if i have an idea, i would like to tell you. Bye.

Jammy james
11-15-2006, 05:29 PM

Trouble
11-23-2006, 01:48 AM
Making music is a hobby, education and interest of mine, and i wanted to contribute some of this art to the people of the forums, as they have put there hard work here, like experiances, stories and drawings.
Jammy: Search for the thread "Anthem"; there are several efforts at creating BB lyrics. I am nearly deaf, which pretty much ends my "career: as a composer (and if you had a CD of something I had written, you would think, "You? Deaf? No more composing? Hey, no big loss!"). I tried thinking of a few ways to realize the things I had written, but I am pretty much stuck: I'd have to find a kinky musician and a kinky singer or two, and musicians aren't kinky people, are they?

Oh, hey, wait a minute... ;)

I have another song ("My Cajones" after "My Sharona" by The Knack) for which I can upload the lyrics, but cannot realize the thing in digital form; can't program the music (due to hearing), can't sing reliably (due to hearing).

And, man o man, but everybody loses their hearing if they live long enough, and it SUCKS to lose it already. I'm gonnah go cry in my beer now. ;)

David_B
11-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Does anyone remember Bobby McFerrin? He had a big hit years ago with a song called "Don't Worry, Be Happy".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnvSQuv-H4

Bobby once made an album without any instruments at all, just clicking his fingers or thumping his chest for the rhythm track, whistling for the melody, etc. I saw him doing a live improv on TV and he was fantastic.

I suppose you could do something similar in a BB scenario, making a rhythm from the sounds of kicks landing, as these sometimes sound a bit like a snare drum or a bass drum, depending on the tone of the kick. The guy groaning could be part of the bass line, as this tends to be a deep sound from the pit of his stomach. You could probably mix these sound samples in an ordinary rock song, and no one would even know that someone had to suffer for their art and got kicked making the track. Maybe this has already happened and that rock song playing on MTV has some BB buried in its soundscape but we don't even know about it?

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Jammy james
11-25-2006, 10:27 AM
i know asactly wat u mean, i started doing something like that already, gd link btw, dont worry be happy 1, thats amazing. lol