PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting...my Particular Preference

BILLYGEE2
11-13-2006, 06:27 PM
I think my problem as regards the whole ballbusting scene is that I suppose I'm a bit of a purist, have fantasised on numerous occasions of a scenario where a sexy, sassy, young woman, prime example of this, just off the top of my head would be with, say the divine Angel with her denim miniskirt, high heels look, (kinda like that one) pantyhose optional.
So there I am with this lovley lady, she stands there looking totally awesome, she smiles seductively which renders me completely defenceless, and at the same time primed for impact and then ...WALLOP...next thing I know I've slumped to the ground grasping my lower reigons, whilst trying to catch my breathe, I start to regain my senses after about 20 secs, manage to look up to see the beauty stood over me, hands on hips, looking down on me in my pitiful state,with a so sexy, totally superior, look upon her face.
Now that particular scenario I find irresistable..OH HELL DO I.....But as for the all, hooks through skrotes, and bollock stomping scene....Well just count me out. Still each to their own.
In retro I suppose it's just a case of me getting off bigtime with the idea of being put in my place by a young Goddess, instant Dom, so to speak, but with none of the nasty stuff thrown in..........Thanks I'll pass..:soomad

ValmarIrenicus
11-13-2006, 06:45 PM
the scenario suits me well BILLYGEE2. Got some videos that are somehow familiar?