PDA

View Full Version : I tried to stay away but couldn't, so I'm back.

Castratrix's pet
11-14-2006, 01:23 PM
I left thinking I could stay away, but I couldn't, so I'm back. It's not so much about having found what I'm looking for, because I might never really find it. It's more about accepting myself as I am, accepting my femdom ********** fantasies and the fetishes that go with them.

Every now and then I get to thinking that femdom ********** fantasies are not normal. Of course that brings up the question of what is normal. I doubt anyone really knows. Maybe normal spans a wide range of things even some most people don't accept as normal.

I guess sometimes I try to run away from myself so to speak, but no one can run away from themselves, that's just not possible.

Even though I don't talk about my fantasies, except on a forum like this, I think, "What if someone finds out?" If I keep it to myself how will they find out, and besides that, so long as it doesn't hurt anyone who's business is it what my fantasies are?

I guess what I have to do is just accept that I have femdom ********** fantasies, fantasies in which I undergo surgical ********** performed by a woman who then keeps me as her personal eunuch slave/pet and worshipper, and just enjoy those fantasies as that, fantasies.

They say we have to accept others as they really are and not as we wish they were. The same applies to yourself. You have to accept yourself as you really are not as others think you should be. You will be very miserable unless you accept yourself as you really are. Trying to make yourself something you're not to satisfy others will make you miserable.

tonyr
11-14-2006, 01:36 PM
Consenting Adults, About Consenting Adults, By Consenting Adults, For Consenting Adults. The ********** thing is not me but I understand it. With me the all fatalistic slant on one of my fantasies, is the colony or society that The FemmeFatale' rules supreme. Men are mere footstools and floormats. They are whored out and those that don't make the grade are trampled and rendered useless by being balls crushed by the Amazonian class of women who paid off by the FemmeFatales, with these useless non-performing men, to avoid the Amazonians taking over the colony.
Keep it ADULT and away from pedo themes and deal in respect and consent.
It's cool Dude, just be you.:thumbup

I left thinking I could stay away, but I couldn't, so I'm back. It's not so much about having found what I'm looking for, because I might never really find it. It's more about accepting myself as I am, accepting my femdom ********** fantasies and the fetishes that go with them.

Every now and then I get to thinking that femdom ********** fantasies are not normal. Of course that brings up the question of what is normal. I doubt anyone really knows. Maybe normal spans a wide range of things even some most people don't accept as normal.

I guess sometimes I try to run away from myself so to speak, but no one can run away from themselves, that's just not possible.

Even though I don't talk about my fantasies, except on a forum like this, I think, "What if someone finds out?" If I keep it to myself how will they find out, and besides that, so long as it doesn't hurt anyone who's business is it what my fantasies are?

I guess what I have to do is just accept that I have femdom ********** fantasies, fantasies in which I undergo surgical ********** performed by a woman who then keeps me as her personal eunuch slave/pet and worshipper, and just enjoy those fantasies as that, fantasies.

They say we have to accept others as they really are and not as we wish they were. The same applies to yourself. You have to accept yourself as you really are not as others think you should be. You will be very miserable unless you accept yourself as you really are. Trying to make yourself something you're not to satisfy others will make you miserable.