PDA

View Full Version : In Praise of Mature Ballbustresses

tonyr
11-14-2006, 01:27 PM
Are there any members who have fond memories of Mature, as in Forty Years Old plus, Ballbustresses.

My very first ballbusting session, was with a lady in her mid fifties. She was skilled in ballbusting and had learnt her whole femdom crafts, whilst in Germany. I often wonder if my ballbusting perspective would have been different had I started my first experience, with a lady that was not so skilled and knowing and most important of all caring. I will be always grateful for her wise and skillful initiation of a wanting, but naive and slightly frightened young man. She dressed so elegantly, the complete opposit of what one would have visualised to be a Dom's attire. What I loved the most was her mental capacity and hope she translated this into blissful and pleasurable action for me.
Pedos and those supporting them, please stay away from this thread.

skipperbob
11-15-2006, 12:08 AM
I had almost exactly the same experience! My very first real session was with a woman in her late forties who was a very experienced dom.:D She was the perfect way for me to start - very understanding and considerate of what I wanted and could tolerate!:iluvu: She was amazing with her feet and showed me how to enjoy my sessions to the fullest! I went back to her for over ten years and had more than two dozen sessions with her and was never disappointed!:bananajum Compared to some of the lowlifes I met later on, I was very lucky to find her first and I would highly recommend having an older, more experienced woman be your first experience in serious ballbusting if at all possible!:ibow4u: She is almost seventy now and we still talk on the phone, just as friends.:)

tonyr
11-16-2006, 03:17 AM
Sounds a great experience Bob. The problem with Ballbusting now, as it supposedly becomes more popular is the increase in the amount of lowlifes and the negative slants that they are bringing to a cool and adults only activity.
They are doing ballbusting a bigtime damage. Ballbusting is fast becoming a very negatively portrayed thing, all because these idiots want to stir it up. They dump content in areas where minors can get all to easy access to it because they feel it is their right of freedom and all that mother jazz.
Making that decision to actually enguage in ballbusting is a big step. I seriously hope that those who do are as fortunate as we have been and find women (above the age of consent), who are skilled and fully aware. It is very much about adults and for adults. The lowlifers, the johnny come latelies and those just out to be contentious, will never stick around and defend ballbusting. They'll be running scared and/or onto some fangled fad.

I had almost exactly the same experience! My very first real session was with a woman in her late forties who was a very experienced dom.:D She was the perfect way for me to start - very understanding and considerate of what I wanted and could tolerate!:iluvu: She was amazing with her feet and showed me how to enjoy my sessions to the fullest! I went back to her for over ten years and had more than two dozen sessions with her and was never disappointed!:bananajum Compared to some of the lowlifes I met later on, I was very lucky to find her first and I would highly recommend having an older, more experienced woman be your first experience in serious ballbusting if at all possible!:ibow4u: She is almost seventy now and we still talk on the phone, just as friends.:)