PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Sessions with Four or More Ballbustresses

tonyr
11-14-2006, 03:09 PM
What are the opinions on Ballbusting Sessions with Four or More Ballbustresses?
Has anyone had the fortune or misfortune to be taken to task from North, South, East and West, at the same time?
Have any of the Ballbustresses out there experienced being on the delivery end in such a session?
I have experienced three, two were great ladies and the third was perhaps the scariest lady I have ever come across. I had to forget about the other two and just concentrate on ensuring that she didn't do damage.

Jammy james
11-14-2006, 03:17 PM
i personally think the perfect number to be on a victim at once is two, i have yet to expiriance a handful of ballbusters targeting me and me alone, and havnt usually took much interest in it, though i have seen a few things and liked what i saw, plus it gives a bit more variation if there are lots of different people busting you simutanously, and womens feet and hands scattered all over your body, lower and upper half MUST be a pleasure overload. :p

If anyone would submit some content on this that would be greatly appreciated as i havnt seen as much content as i wish i have done on this subject. :D

tonyr
11-14-2006, 04:07 PM
Hi,

I do not for posting up the content of others, it would be very a contencious issue being a webmaster, but I will be doing a production in the new year that I will gladly post up some stills from it and there will be a sample trailer.
It will feature four ballbustresses and one ballbustee. Very expensive affair but I've long wanted to craft something of this format.
The experience of four or more ballbustresses must be one heady experience, more so if they all know what they are doing and can each make their own mark or footprint;)
I think the main issue in such a session is ensuring that they do not get carried away by the euphoria of it all. A bit like being in an argument or a football match that is full of action. The adrenalin surge can keep on surging. I've experienced this with just one Ballbutress. It was enjoyable but playing very close to the line. Bb is very much about the desires and wishes of the recipient. From any other perspective it is potentially assault or even worst. A ballbustress can act the sadist but she can not be one by absolute action.
Safe Busting for ALL:thumbup

i personally think the perfect number to be on a victim at once is two, i have yet to expiriance a handful of ballbusters targeting me and me alone, and havnt usually took much interest in it, though i have seen a few things and liked what i saw, plus it gives a bit more variation if there are lots of different people busting you simutanously, and womens feet and hands scattered all over your body, lower and upper half MUST be a pleasure overload. :p

If anyone would submit some content on this that would be greatly appreciated as i havnt seen as much content as i wish i have done on this subject. :D

skipperbob
11-14-2006, 11:52 PM
I have had as many as three at one time. My favorite fetish involves women and martial arts so all three were experts with their feet and I quickly found out it was too much for me.:cryingblu When one held me in place while the other two kicked me it was much better!:bananajum I have decided that two is the most I want, and indeed, if she is good, just having one concentrating all her energies on me is just fine!:jumpsmile

Jammy james
11-15-2006, 05:52 AM
ok, give us some links to your sites sometime and ill be happy to check it out :D

tonyr
11-15-2006, 06:16 AM
Martial Arts Ballbustresses, Bob, you sure know how to make a man drool.:D
I have a woman friend who is into kickboxing bigtime. She is never a hard ballbuster but she has all the more effect just by being so damned accurate and with the speed, supersonic!!! and with near ampidextrous flexiblity, of a snake. YUMMY:ibow4u: She can send a kick from out of the room where we are having fun down to and around the Cape of Good Hope and back onto me in all in a flash. Her mini zaps have me wondering how the hell did that happen. She's a great woman to know, a true friend and confidant.
BUT!!! Being a greedy ballbustee, I would love to find even more Martial Arts Ballbustresses. So if you here about TonyR in all the gyms and dojos, then I am conducting a very serious research into the effect of martial arts on the foundations of building structures around the globe. What?:o Such research has never been undertaken before. What has Omni-Potent Female FEET and Ballbusting got to do with it !!??
Please, to think of it. I expected better from you. ;) :D :thumbup:Baahaha:

I have had as many as three at one time. My favorite fetish involves women and martial arts so all three were experts with their feet and I quickly found out it was too much for me.:cryingblu When one held me in place while the other two kicked me it was much better!:bananajum I have decided that two is the most I want, and indeed, if she is good, just having one concentrating all her energies on me is just fine!:jumpsmile

skipperbob
11-15-2006, 10:36 PM
I am almost sixty now. Back when I was in my prime:jumpsmile women in the martial arts were not that common, especially in ballbusting!:( I really had to look hard to find them, and NYC was by far the best place:bananajum Once I discovered Asia she turned me on to an almost limitless number of women who got turned on by using their karate skills ballbusting!:iluvu: I stll like just one, if she is an expert, but two works for me also! Still not bad for an old guy!:bananawin

tonyr
11-16-2006, 03:23 AM
Good on you Bob, near sixty and still rocking and doing the ballbusting thang. That's GREAT!!!:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u:
Don't stop. Its all about the mental attitude. Keep on doing, Dude.
Bro SkipperBob, 'Solid as a ROCK. Maximum RESPECTS
:thumbup :ibow4u:

I am almost sixty now. Back when I was in my prime:jumpsmile women in the martial arts were not that common, especially in ballbusting!:( I really had to look hard to find them, and NYC was by far the best place:bananajum Once I discovered Asia she turned me on to an almost limitless number of women who got turned on by using their karate skills ballbusting!:iluvu: I stll like just one, if she is an expert, but two works for me also! Still not bad for an old guy!:bananawin