PDA

View Full Version : female ballbusting

jhowlin53
11-14-2006, 07:13 PM
why do all the girls who kick guys in the nuts are afraid to squeeze the nuts?

coolnamehere
11-17-2006, 01:53 AM
Not all of them are.

poolman2
11-17-2006, 05:47 AM
FWIW, my wife sure isn't. She'll squeeze my balls as hard as she can. But I don't really get turned on until her feet are involved with my package.

poolman2

ballbust2000
12-08-2006, 08:25 AM
I kick if I am mad., It is easy and quick, but fro fun I garb his balls and squeeze hard then soft then hard again. I also like to pull on them. You would not believe the control you have over them. I like to follow up with either a quick knee or kick.

tim157b157
12-09-2006, 05:47 PM
I kick if I am mad., It is easy and quick, but fro fun I garb his balls and squeeze hard then soft then hard again. I also like to pull on them. You would not believe the control you have over them. I like to follow up with either a quick knee or kick. what part of ny are you from

bustmehard
12-19-2006, 10:08 AM
they arent all afraid. My gf squeezes my nuts during sex all the time

pecs
12-23-2006, 06:45 AM
The last couple of ladies I got to squeeze my nuts during sex also squeezed there eyes shut.. think they were a bit worried about it but they both still gave a fare old squeeze. I've never met a woman who has squeezed hard enough to make me stop her although a couple have come close.

pecs
12-23-2006, 06:48 AM
...introducing a bit of combat usually encorages 'em to give you a good squeeze.. especially if you give there pubes a pull or twist there nipples. :wooow

...anyone ever give this a go?

manfred100
12-27-2006, 06:56 PM
just to add my girlfriend loves to squeeze each ball between her forefinger and thumb sometimes she will do both while sucking my cock shit that feels so good.
she will usually suck my balls but so hard that i cant handle much more but she loves to watch my face when she can to see just what effect its having on me.shes new to it but seems to love it. she doesnt punch or kick me though not yet anyway.

Format C
12-31-2006, 10:56 AM
why do all the girls who kick guys in the nuts are afraid to squeeze the nuts?

I have an opposite experience.
I cannot imagine the situation in real world, when the girl will kick me.
However, I had a lot of situations when my sexual partner grabbed my balls during sexual plays. Usually she does it lightly, but couple of time she squeezed quite hard. I did not stop her, but I guess it was the most painful thing I have ever undergoed in my life.
I do not think it was too sweet, but keeping in my memory those squeezing, I love to watch her hands and I believe she is the most attractive woman I have never seen.

blkpatent
12-31-2006, 04:50 PM
I'd rather see them kicking. I like the foot/cock combo.

try
12-31-2006, 06:17 PM
This is interesting,

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhbfIBoJ_ThvAe6GDBo_qDgjzKIX?qid=200608 01030605AAwGayt

A girl who wants to know how we guys feel about being kicked in the nuts. Whose going to reply to her first?

mountainman
01-28-2007, 09:42 AM
There are many women who will not only kick your balls but slap and squeeze them too, including my wife. She slaps and/or squeezes my balls every day. My wife loves to squeeze my balls hard and in front of her sisters or mother, and in public like the grocery store or public park.:o

awdzlx2
02-11-2007, 01:39 PM
The statement that they do not like to grab is completely false.

Lezalef
02-20-2007, 11:40 PM
The statement that they do not like to grab is completely false.

I think is what they like most, or in my girlfriend case, they feel your pain in their hands, its the most close experience for them to waht you feel.

experiment
02-23-2007, 12:29 PM
I have found that my wife will gladly squuze my testicles as well as rub and manipulate them. The best is after she climaxes and I have not. She will continue squeezing and playing with them until I can't take anymore. this is generally after I have ejaculated. It is wonderful!!

wert03079
02-23-2007, 12:48 PM
I agree.. my g/f is crazy about that!!

I think is what they like most, or in my girlfriend case, they feel your pain in their hands, its the most close experience for them to waht you feel.

testfall33
02-27-2007, 01:27 PM
I have an opposite experience.
I cannot imagine the situation in real world, when the girl will kick me.
However, I had a lot of situations when my sexual partner grabbed my balls during sexual plays. Usually she does it lightly, but couple of time she squeezed quite hard. I did not stop her, but I guess it was the most painful thing I have ever undergoed in my life.
I do not think it was too sweet, but keeping in my memory those squeezing, I love to watch her hands and I believe she is the most attractive woman I have never seen.

Well, this might hold true for sexual partners, but did you ever meet a complete stranger (female) grabing and squeezing your balls? On the opposite it's easier to find a girl doing a quick knee or kick.

crazy9
03-06-2007, 08:36 PM
true, partner squeeze
friend you annoy would kick

shorty-p
03-25-2007, 06:29 AM
My wife loves to squeeze, She gave me a handjob a couple three days ago. Right after I started to orgasm :D, she grabbed my balls with her other hand :confused:, and squeezed so hard she stopped my orgasm :cryingblu, while still stroking my pecker :cussing:. She was stroking fast too , really trying to get me to keep nutting, and squeezing just as hard as she could too.

It was awful :(. Deserved it though, guess thats what I get for saying, "I bet" you can't squeeze my balls hard enough to stop my orgasm once it starts ;). She definitely won that encounter :ibow4u:, but the war's not over yet :autogun.

I challenge her to stuff sometimes :letsplay. I usually wind up biting off more than I can chew :asleep, but, it's still fun :loveeyes. Example, I'll say, "I bet" you can't put me down on the floor with 1 kick :jumpsmile, All I got to say is Spam!, I don't make that challenge to much anymore :machine:.

Sorry for the long and goofy post. I'm bored also, if you can't tell.

Also squeezing is kinda more of a personal act. With a squeeze the female has to touch your pecker with her hand. A kick, obviously is with a foot, chances are, a foot with a shoe on it too. It's different for a chick you don't know or don't know well, when it comes to squeezing.