PDA

View Full Version : whats it like...

popo123212321
11-20-2006, 01:23 PM
...to have your sister bust your balls? or if your a sister, what was it like busting your brothers balls? i dont have any sisters, so i was just wondering.

Julie18nz
11-20-2006, 03:03 PM
...to have your sister bust your balls? or if your a sister, what was it like busting your brothers balls? i dont have any sisters, so i was just wondering.

Be DAMN careful, sex between sibblings is as illegal as pedophillia, so I woud just be real quite now if I was u, b4 the thought police jump down ur throat :)

astralpanda
11-20-2006, 04:44 PM

Uh oh, TonyVR is approaching the podium... :cussing:

I've never been busted by a relative and don't have any sisters so I wouldn't know. :(

tonyr
11-20-2006, 05:16 PM
If you could get around to writing articles, you'd be earning rather than throwing hard earnt money on the pavement for your neighbour to steal.;)
Bloody shit stirer, you just knew I'd answer you back.:D :D ;) :thumbup

Be DAMN careful, sex between sibblings is as illegal as pedophillia, so I woud just be real quite now if I was u, b4 the thought police jump down ur throat :)

tonyr
11-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Visit a convent and go wind up the Mother Superior.

tonyr
11-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Naf Off!!! Space Bear.:D :D
I'll ask Sharon to ******** him.:thumbup

Uh oh, TonyVR is approaching the podium... :cussing:

I've never been busted by a relative and don't have any sisters so I wouldn't know. :(

sacklunch27
11-21-2006, 10:07 AM
sex between sibblings is as illegal as pedophillia:)

:confused: what the hell are you talking about? where do you live, in Iran? ahhmm...let me see...a couple of minors....