PDA

View Full Version : Strangest Person you'd Like to BallBust YOU

lustloss
11-21-2006, 05:23 PM
I know they run these kinds of things all the time, but I haven't seen one in a while and thought I'd throw it out there. I can imagine all kinds of different women ballbusting me, from the hard assed vixen hottie I see at the coffee shop to the demure soccer mom/wife that I like to imagine is a bb diva in the privacy of the bedroom.
But I also have a few that I don't even really get, yet I have a thing for imagining them as ballbusters. I have a few actually, but no one would know some of them because they are just local women I know casually. But I also have a strange fetish that way for a few celebs, and when I see them in the media they get in my head that way. Currently, its the Olsen twins, and Helena Bonham Carter. I know, I know, you don't have to say anything. I have no idea why...but there you go...
So, who is the person you imagine ballbusting that seems to be the strangest attraction that way for you?
Or if you want, what celeb do you imagine ballbusting you?

testiclats
11-21-2006, 07:38 PM
There is nothing strange about your 2 picks!

Wow... the Olsen twins, working tag-team to crack your eggs? That's HOT!

lustloss
11-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Well, I'm glad to know I'm not alone.

I think the twin thing is very hot. But I have never been able to put my finger on why I have this hard fantasy for them given I don't find them all that attractive and they seem rather vanila. But I do find the idea oddly erotic!

Wow... the Olsen twins, working tag-team to crack your eggs? That's HOT!

tim157b157
11-22-2006, 02:22 AM

Wow... the Olsen twins, working tag-team to crack your eggs? That's HOT! there is a clip on you tube with the olsen's hiting a guy in the balls

rec912
11-22-2006, 08:38 AM
jessica biel, every time i see her i imagine what a great ballbustess she cold be!

bustme599
11-22-2006, 01:03 PM
Sharon, her vids are the best.

vandelescrow
11-22-2006, 04:11 PM
I would say the alure of the Olson twins is that they are vanilla. The idea of them doing ballbusting is so out there, that is what becomes the fantasy. Having something you know you can never have.

My fantasy if Jennifer Aniston, all those episodes of Friends with her wearing mini skirts, hmmmmmm.

P.S. someone said there is a video on you tube of the Olson twins, anyone have the link?

CuteSubmissiveGuy
11-22-2006, 06:09 PM
Here's the clip of the olsen twins. They were young, I'm assuming it was during one of the tv series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nugOYxwicZQ

tonyr
11-22-2006, 08:04 PM
You sad creeps. Those twins. Y'all coulda at least choosen a real woman.
Crib Creepers da lotta ya:(

The strangest for me, think of the film, with Bette Davis and Joan Crawford, 'What Ever Happened To Baby Jane', gladly I can say that Bette Davis' character is more than grown up:thumbup
Anyway, there is a brutal scene, where Bette Davis kicks her wheel chair laden sister, Joan Crawford, all over the hallway floor. Bette Davis' character is Pure Un-Adulterated Hypersonic Ballbusting, Ball Crushing, Ball Breaking and Ball Kicking BITCH. She is so aweful, truely evil and too nasty for redemption. She, is equally possessed with a wit and charm, a beguiling seductiveness, and a pair of pins and some classic pointed toed slingbacks and some aweful slippers and not forgetting the classic seamed stockings. She'd be a Ballbustress to eradicate da Olssons outta ya sad little minds.:thumbup
Real Woman. She'd put 'em outta da tops of y'ouse 'eads:wooow and then grills 'em on a open fire, pathetic seeds skewered onto those hyperdermic heals.:cryingblu

It's a great film with a classic shot of Bette Davis' toes and clad feet pedal pumping briefly before she runs her sister over.

They don't make films like that anymore, just crap on the Olssons and other borderliners for certain persons viewing perusal.

Classic Hollywod Film Noir has an endless amount of Ballbreakin' Bitches. The whole smoking fetish thang evolved out of it. The Femme Fatale would always take that final draw on that phallic tobbacco symbol, blow out some ejaculatory smoke and then ball crush the cigarette, with those classy shoes with the classic heels and then pussy whip some guy, into comitting murder, robbing a bank or both.:D
Back in da good ole days, when real men lusted for real women.:thumbup

Jules, be's my Bette Davis:ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :D ;)

lustloss
11-22-2006, 10:59 PM
She's hot as hell!

jessica biel, every time i see her i imagine what a great ballbustess she cold be!

lustloss
11-22-2006, 11:19 PM
I never really thought of her that way to be honest, but after looking at a few pics of those sexy legs and her danty feet, I'm feeling it!

My fantasy if Jennifer Aniston, all those episodes of Friends with her wearing mini skirts, hmmmmmm.

lustloss
11-23-2006, 12:08 AM
Tonyr,
They recently ran that movie on a local channel here and I watched it. I've seen it before but it’s been awhile and I forgot just how powerful and shocking that scene is. Really, it’s tremendous in its raw brutality. I don't have any bb fantasies about Betty Davis, but for a pure evil bitch that would bust your balls without a second thought and then have a cup of tea while you lay on the floor whimpering in agony...you hit that one spot on.

Sister, sister, oh so fair, why is there blood all over your hair.

The strangest for me, think of the film, with Bette Davis and Joan Crawford, 'What Ever Happened To Baby Jane', gladly I can say that Bette Davis' character is more than grown up:thumbup
Anyway, there is a brutal scene, where Bette Davis kicks her wheel chair laden sister, Joan Crawford, all over the hallway floor. Bette Davis' character is Pure Un-Adulterated Hypersonic Ballbusting, Ball Crushing, Ball Breaking... ;)

lustloss
11-23-2006, 12:35 AM
Celeb bb fantasy girl Juliette Lewis.

abused berries
11-23-2006, 01:33 AM
barbara bush

http://www.ashbrook.org/images/bbush.jpg

Trouble
11-23-2006, 03:32 AM
Oh, this is SO embarrassing, but... but... Well, here goes:

bin Laden

tonyr
11-23-2006, 05:37 AM
She is a classic example of the evil woman hellbent on her objective. Its a great fantasy with plenty of rollplay potential. The main thing is in finding a lady that can rollplay the above example but keep totally in control of herself and respect the realities of the session and the ballbustee, who is the one feeling the action and at the greatest risk of the session going wrong.

It any many other films from that era and genre provide ample mind candy. It is also a great performance from two actresses that one will more than likely never see any others remotely like them. The modern female star is more in control of their image than ever before and the marketplace is attuned for a diferent kind of leading lady.
The femme fatale was very much redefined by Glenn Close in 'Fatal Attraction'. Kathleen Turner in 'Body Heat', is perhaps the last mainstreme-ish movie example of the classic femme fatale. Non-Mainstreme Cinema still plays quite strongly with the femme fatale. But Hollywood merely teases lightly with it, on the whole.
The modern femme fatale is potentially a very interesting multi faceted and dark persona.
She would be quite a deadly BallBustress.;)

Tonyr,
They recently ran that movie on a local channel here and I watched it. I've seen it before but it’s been awhile and I forgot just how powerful and shocking that scene is. Really, it’s tremendous in its raw brutality. I don't have any bb fantasies about Betty Davis, but for a pure evil bitch that would bust your balls without a second thought and then have a cup of tea while you lay on the floor whimpering in agony...you hit that one spot on.

Sister, sister, oh so fair, why is there blood all over your hair.

CuteSubmissiveGuy
11-23-2006, 06:52 AM
barbara bush

Ewwwwwwwwww! what's the matter with ya man? Now i'm going to have nightmares for the rest of my life.

skipperbob
11-23-2006, 08:27 AM
bin Laden!!!!! Barbara Bush!!!!! Man there are some sickos out here!:wooow Just kidding, what an imagination we all have!:jumpsmile Personally, along the lines of Bette Davis, I always found Joan Crawford to be very appealing. She got her butt kicked in Baby Jane but if you look at her other movies, she was one strong bitch! She loved to show off those killer legs and from what you read, in her private life, she was very strong with men and loved to tease them with her attributes!:cryingblu She did a movie once as a head nurse in a mental hospital where she wanted all her nurses to learn Judo and she took lessons to prepare for the role and the pics showed her in a black leotard and fishnet stockings happily flipping a guy around!:D As a healthy young man with a well developed feeling for feet and ball busting already, I spent many happy hours dreaming about being her practice dummy!:iluvu: Give me a woman like Bette and Joan:ibow4u: over these stick figures they have today!:asleep

tonyr
11-23-2006, 12:41 PM
I remember that film, Bob. What was its title? Joan was hardcore. The actresses from that era were tough cookies.

I'm known as 'da Rambler', but rest assured I have nothing to say about certain posts attatchments.:o :o :o :confused: :confused: :confused:
:D :D :D
:D Too think I've been accused of trying to bring this forum to its knees.:D ;)

Man, I mean,... well, ...., boy, .....each to his own, but.........., how can.......

My lips are sealed. And that's a first.;)

bin Laden!!!!! Barbara Bush!!!!! Man there are some sickos out here!:wooow Just kidding, what an imagination we all have!:jumpsmile Personally, along the lines of Bette Davis, I always found Joan Crawford to be very appealing. She got her butt kicked in Baby Jane but if you look at her other movies, she was one strong bitch! She loved to show off those killer legs and from what you read, in her private life, she was very strong with men and loved to tease them with her attributes!:cryingblu She did a movie once as a head nurse in a mental hospital where she wanted all her nurses to learn Judo and she took lessons to prepare for the role and the pics showed her in a black leotard and fishnet stockings happily flipping a guy around!:D As a healthy young man with a well developed feeling for feet and ball busting already, I spent many happy hours dreaming about being her practice dummy!:iluvu: Give me a woman like Bette and Joan:ibow4u: over these stick figures they have today!:asleep

tonyr
11-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Dude. Whats da matta wid you'se
You'se lost ya pride.
You'se lost ya diginity
What ever have I done for you to treat me so disrespectfully.;)
What is this, mind control!!!:D :cryingblu ;)

barbara bush

abused berries
11-23-2006, 07:27 PM
oops, i meant barbara bush.

http://spydr1.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/captpapm10710211812bush_battleground_pen_1.jpg

http://www.4president.org/barbara2.jpg

lustloss
11-23-2006, 09:05 PM
Damn, I never even thought about the Bush girls..very good.

oops, i meant barbara bush.

squashedbananas
11-24-2006, 12:12 AM
Damn, I never even thought about the Bush girls..very good.
Thats brilliant. I am going to add them to my bank...

spidermale
11-24-2006, 06:30 AM
One of the Bush girls, went to yale right? I guess they have a naked party every year, and one year while there she attended, wearing the proper attire, and someone filmed the whole thing and was going to sell the tape to larry flynt. then nothing came of it...hmmm...I think pink would be a good BB. And so would Angelina Jolie, back in the days of Gia and Lara Croft.

tonyr
11-24-2006, 08:53 AM
None of those recent Suggestions have any appeal to me. Their realm and existence is the anti-thesis of what I am about and why I am part of this forum.
I'm not into ballbusting because it is a vent for evil and sadism.
I'm not into ballbusting because it is another facet or market segment that can be used to control or manipulate.
I'm not into ballbusting because I want to control the planet's resources and population.
If these recent additions are into ballbusting, then it ain't the type or mind set of ballbusting I am into.

I am into ballbusting because I like it.
I am into ballbusting with consenting and respecting adults.
I am into ballbusting because I don't need to be part of some secret order bullshit creating unnecessary havoc and suffering in a world where everyone can have ample food, shelter and happiness.
I am into ballbusting because I don't need evil, the negative energies of suffering and fear, to make my day feel fulfilled.
I pity those and still have love for them, even though they are prisoners to such a sad and misguided disposition. Pepole of this nature only need to try, and then they would see that LOVE is the only infinate. Stop torturing yourselves and more importantly, others.

I knida sussed that this slant would come up, since the thread on that pedo shit, so I'm watching with great interest as to where this thread and one or two others are going to go next.;)

lustloss
11-24-2006, 05:11 PM
Actually I don't have much interest in torturing myself. And I don't care to torture anyone else for the most part. I am however interested sometimes in having my nads tortured by an attractive creative female. I do note, however, that while you now express in no uncertain terms that..."I am into ballbusting with consenting and respecting adults. And " I am into ballbusting because I don't need evil, the negative energies of suffering and fear...". a mere two days ago you presented a rather inpassioned arguement for the inclusion of Betty Davis as a great ballbusting female. And if memory serves me here it was based on her terrible and cruel and brutal torture of her defenseless handicapped sister. That certainly isn't consentual and respectful, and I'm pretty sure we can classify that as sadistic, with suffereing and fear added just to spice the dish.

And you know, the sick SOB I am, I appreciated that post. I know kicking and stomping handicapped women is not morally correct. I even added a comment and told you what a great addition it was to the topic, original and right on the mark. That's what makes these boards so great. Someone like you posts something like you just did, coming up with a thought that was diferent from then what others were thinking and it really added to the whole discussion. What I did was add a comment and told you that. That's what makes a forum work.

What I do was I didn't post any comments about how morally reprehensible you were as a person to be advocating the kicking and stomping of handicapped women. I didn't suggest that by posting that you were is some fashion giving support, even if in an indirect way, to those that abuse e;derly handicapped women. And I certainly didn't hint that I was monitoring you based on your comment or suggest I would turn you in to authorites as a pervert and a danger to our social welfare. Even though I can assure you it is very vey illegal to kick and stomp handicapped women. I didn't because I understood in the context of the topic discussion you were not in favor of kicking and stomping handcapped women and because I understand that if I had I was twisting what your intent was and engaging in behavior that can ruin a forum in short order.

My point being, I come here to enjoy fantasy material. That's what it is for me. That's why I belong to this forum. I have a way to find some expression for this sexual kink I have. That's it from beginning to end.

I don't belong to have it serve as a platform for someone's political views.

I don't come to decide who is in to ballbusting for a better reason then someone else.

I don't care to disparage someone else’s fantasy regarding ballbusting, and its annoying to read posts that do that.

That's just a sticky wicket from the get-go, and it can so easily get out of hand. I think its best to keep in mind that if the topic is something that doesn't interest you...you', me, we're all just one click away from being somewhere else. On the boards, or off them.

I too am following posts, but perhaps for a different reason. I am following them because I see a somewhat disturbing development. The new element I see developing is that we now see more and more posts that contain elements of belittlement because the person posting doesn't share the specific ball busting fantasy someone has expressed. Why comment at all then, just move on to what does interest you. Remember, we're all just one click away from being somewhere else and reading a topic or theme you do enjoy.

The second thing I am noticing are messages that some people are posting taking the position, with no lack of modesty what-so-ever that the subject matter that they personally like or find erotic, that this is somehow morally and esoterically superior to everyone elses. Please, its not. It's generally just a matter of different taste. There isn't a standard here we are aspiring to. We're not all going to come together and one day decide, you know, that guy was right, I now no longer get aroused by that the thought of young skinny thing busting my nuts, my sexual desires have ben changed. I use to like that but that guy showed me where his sexual desire was morally superior to mine and once a good logical arguement was presented all my previous sexual desires chnaged. I now only desire 50 year old heavy set women to bust my balls. I mean, really, what is the point?

Passion and being combative doesn't overcome tolerance for other. It's just louder and more persistent. That's okay in the short run, but if it goes on too long there is a danger that it can overwhelm it.

I'm worried about that because I like this specific forum, its the best out there for ballbusting discusson and material, and I know how fragile that is.

I'm worried because I have seen other forums ruined when a member or a small group of memebers start expressing in a loud and consistent way how what they think, feel, or find interesting. is not just better, but more correct, and even morally superior then what those other knaves on the forum think.

To be blunt, its mostly boring to those of us who have been around enough to not get easily intimidated. And since I've been the newby sometimes to I can tell you it's somewhat intimidating to new folks. They haven't established an identy yet, they don't know how welcoming or not others are here, or whether they should carefully weigh whether what they post as their fantasy ibecause it might be judged harshly. Just look at the number of folks that first thing always say, thank goodness I found this board, I always thought I was maybe very weird and didn't know there were others out there that shared this kink with me.

I started this thread, and posted the topic in the heading. I don't know if courtesy and the old school thinking that you don't post things out of context to someone else's threat is still in vogue or not. We use to refer to doing that as hijacking a thread, and it was considered impolite. Maybe that's old fashioned, I don't know.

But I did start the thread and it does have a theme, and I didn't start it because I wanted to know about anyone’s political views. I don't care about them and they are off topic. I don't mean that to sound rude, but I do mean to be direct. Others have tried to indicate the same thing to you. It's not a hard concept and shows manners and respect for others not to interject those thoughs in to a discussion stared by someone else on a whole different topic.

I didn't start the thread so you can express your opinion as a way to express whether you or anyone els has a moral dilemma with the females I like to imagine ballbusting me. Again, its not that what you say isn't of value, its that it isn't the topic of the thread.

I didn't start the thread to receive a lesson in morals about doing evil in the world.

I didn't start it to be schooled on whether or not politicians have the right psychological makeup to be good ball busters or not.

I didn't start it so you could post in my thread the reasons you are and are not in to ballbusting, and why you think your reasons for being in to it is morally superior.

I don't mean to suggest that your opinions are not valuable. I enjoy and even share your views on some topics. Other I do not. But for these kinds of forums to work we need to observe some basic protocals. One is that we should all at least make an effort to stay on topic. Imagine it lik I have set up a room and posted a subject of discussion and said anyone who wishes to discuss this is invited. And some of us are having a discussion and you jump in to the room and in a rather passionate and forcefull way start to dominate the conversation on completely different subjects then was presented on the door. If someone objects you proclaim more loudly that these are important subjects and that you will be heard. I mean come on, be reasonable.

So, my suggestion is this; If you want to have a discussion about those things that concern you in the bb world, and it could be an interesting discussion perhaps, then start your own thread with those themes. See if people want to discuss that with you. Set up your own room and post the topic on the door. Invite others in and discuss what interest you.

Secondly, and this isn't meant to be disrespectful, but I think it is worth saying. People come to these types of boards to indulge their fantasies. And to be direct, your constant interjecting with posts that indicates there is some sort a moral hierarchy to the ballbusting world, and that you are going to teach what is truelyis, it just tiresome. It tiresome because its disruptive and it interferes with other people chance to enjoy themselves. I'm not suggesting you don't express those opinions, rather that there is an appropriate way to do so that doesn't interfere with others.

It's not the certainty one has of one's own opinions, or how loudly or how often they are expressed. that makes them correct. As with many things in the world, it us maturity and a firm sense of security about oneself, that gives us the freedom finally as we grow, to also give others their space.

Finally I want to express this. This will be the only comments I make on this matter. I won't respond to anything you post in responce. I will read it and I will consider what ever you care to offer. But my policy in the future when I come across the interruptions is to simply move on. I fear otherwise I will be guilty of imposing on others and disrupting their enjoyment. I don't want to do that.

None of those recent Suggestions have any appeal to me. Their realm and existence is the anti-thesis of what I am about and why I am part of this forum.
I'm not into ballbusting because it is a vent for evil and sadism.
I'm not into ballbusting because it is another facet or market segment that can be used to control or manipulate.
I'm not into ballbusting because I want to control the planet's resources and population.
If these recent additions are into ballbusting, then it ain't the type or mind set of ballbusting I am into.

I am into ballbusting because I like it.
I am into ballbusting with consenting and respecting adults.
I am into ballbusting because I don't need to be part of some secret order bullshit creating unnecessary havoc and suffering in a world where everyone can have ample food, shelter and happiness.
I am into ballbusting because I don't need evil, the negative energies of suffering and fear, to make my day feel fulfilled.
I pity those and still have love for them, even though they are prisoners to such a sad and misguided disposition. Pepole of this nature only need to try, and then they would see that LOVE is the only infinate. Stop torturing yourselves and more importantly, others.

I knida sussed that this slant would come up, since the thread on that pedo shit, so I'm watching with great interest as to where this thread and one or two others are going to go next.;)

jsutton
11-24-2006, 05:42 PM
Id pick the wife of will ferell in old school, , , conservative hot chick

lustloss
11-24-2006, 10:51 PM
That would be Ms. Perrey Reeves, who currently plays Mrs. Ari on the show Entourage. And you saw something the producer of that show saw too because they have cast her as Ari's ballbusting wife and the person who wears the pants in that house.

Id pick the wife of will ferell in old school, , , conservative hot chick

qaz
11-24-2006, 10:58 PM
:jumpsmile
I know they run these kinds of things all the time, but I haven't seen one in a while and thought I'd throw it out there. I can imagine all kinds of different women ballbusting me, from the hard assed vixen hottie I see at the coffee shop to the demure soccer mom/wife that I like to imagine is a bb diva in the privacy of the bedroom.
But I also have a few that I don't even really get, yet I have a thing for imagining them as ballbusters. I have a few actually, but no one would know some of them because they are just local women I know casually. But I also have a strange fetish that way for a few celebs, and when I see them in the media they get in my head that way. Currently, its the Olsen twins, and Helena Bonham Carter. I know, I know, you don't have to say anything. I have no idea why...but there you go...
So, who is the person you imagine ballbusting that seems to be the strangest attraction that way for you?
Or if you want, what celeb do you imagine ballbusting you?

qaz
11-24-2006, 11:01 PM
:ibow4u:
Or if you want, what celeb do you imagine ballbusting you?[/quote]

tonyr
11-24-2006, 11:21 PM
If you really can read and understand Spidermales post, it will all fall into place.
What you have stated, is full of shit, lustloss. Please don't PM me again unless you've woken up and in the real world. That is my opinion and of course you can by pass it and go onto another thread. It's not just your lust that you have lost it seems to be your brains and intellignece. Have you been recently *********? Are your hormone levels fluctuating? You're meant to have brains and some intelligence. You've said a lot and I will reply in full tommorrow. Meanwhile, check out the fucking world we're living in. Do some alternative reading and research. And don't give me that you ain't got the time crap. You have the time, because you had the time to type the twenty four karat shit below (edited to final paragraph for this intial response)
The real joke below is the end of your soppy and soggy slobbering. Imposing on others. Dude, you think I'm bad. You seriously think that I'm that powerful. Check out the fire power behind a few of the latter faces posted up in this thread.
I ain't with them and I'll excercise my right to say it the way I want, be it serious or in mocking, apropriate thread or not. Its not important. If you understand it or not. Its not important. Don't run for cover from me. When the real shit begins, you'll remember what I said. More importantly, you'll be feeling it as well and it won't be me that's dealing out the crap. Get reading and enjoy the fact that you have a forum. The rate and the way things are developing on earth, a forum like this, let alone any other may well be a distant pass in a short period time. And it won't be a loud mouth like me that brings its about. It's the hardcore truthes that too many run away from that will result in some real impostitions and interuptions and disruptions to life as you and I know it. So get on and contemplate and consider, Dude.:eek:

Finally I want to express this. This will be the only comments I make on this matter. I won't respond to anything you post in responce. I will read it and I will consider what ever you care to offer. But my policy in the future when I come across the interruptions is to simply move on. I fear otherwise I will be guilty of imposing on others and disrupting their enjoyment. I don't want to do that. [/COLOR]

lustloss
11-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Well, see above. I thought it was the Olsen Twins, but some others have commented that it perhaps isn't that strange. I just don't have any attraction to them in any conventional sense of the word. I don't find them attractive really, and they are not artisitcally compelling to me. So it seemed strange to me that I have had fantasies of them ballbusting me.

For celebs, that changes a lot but right now it that is Juliette Lewis, (see pics above) and Jaime Pressly, who plays that white trash hottie on the program My Name is Earl. She has a smoking body and I could just imagine her nailing me in the nuts with a few quick kicks as a way to end an arguement, or being wild enough to get in to it with a bf that liked that kind of kink.

:ibow4u:
Or if you want, what celeb do you imagine ballbusting you?[/quote]

Trouble
11-25-2006, 01:10 AM
I think pink would be a good BB. And so would Angelina Jolie, back in the days of Gia and Lara Croft.
There WAS a lot of nut-busting in the original script for Tomb Raider and Angelina Jolie objected. The woman must think we only went to her movie to watch that magnificent pair swing and jiggle and bob and bulge and... Wait, that IS why I went to see that movie. Okay, but it still would have been better if she had had a bunch of ball-kicking in it.

tonyr
11-25-2006, 06:24 AM
Strange but true, Yale University and the Bush's family have a long association. It has a secret society, The Skull and Bones, that has as part of its initiation thing, a naked ritual, where all secrets must be divulged and the ones being initiated into the society take verbal abuse from the existing members. It plays, and perhaps more, with satanic ritualism and practices. It, this society's members, are very much a collective of the part owners of America and thus form part of the collective of elite families that own the world, its resources and its population, primarily via owning the very financial framework to which we all certainly subscribe to in the so called developed world. All these families can trace their bloodlines back to Babylon and beyond. These dudes are the real powerhouses of the planet. They are your banks, your governments, your political parties and systems, and more.
With that type of power, there perhaps comes an element of, Untouchability, afterall, wasn't it Lord Acton, who stated that, 'Power Corrupts. And Absolute Power Corrupts, Absolutely.'

It's not ballbusting but equally their inclusion into this forum raises the prospect of other issues and facts being discussed, directly or indirectly.
I personally would rather that they are not even feaured in this forum, even down to an avatar, or an image of the former first lady and her grand daughters. Just like the schoolgirl shit, I think that it invites untowards attention. But this is freedom of choice and it is the decision of those who wish to use those images and comment on them as is it my right to discuss, argue or criticise what the I wish to, ballbusting related or not. Some may wish to to know, hear or discuss these facts, some may wish to ignore.
But to somehow twist the Bette Davis post into what you have, lustloss, is very much a revelation of you. Your regarding of my rightful counter attack against pedo remarks, as being my and colleagues monitoring of certain posts is the powerbase watching all, wrong. The world that we live in has every form of electronic communication monitored and recorded. I ain't da enemy and it ain't da power elites. It is very much the jackassed ignorance and hypocracy that you have expressed that is da enemy.
Your past personal messaging route is best ceased. Don't pretend to be a good associate. Don't PM me asking stupid questions about how I find models, etc, and I think it wise for you to continue to ignore anything that I say and not comment. Keep you hypocritical head in the sand or is it firmly up your arse? Please apply this to all of your potential identities in this forum and pass the word on to the others that you link with to do the same.
The global elites have a free run with goyim and useless eaters, like you.
The terms goyim and useless eaters, are their perspectives, not mine.;)

One of the Bush girls, went to yale right? I guess they have a naked party every year, and one year while there she attended, wearing the proper attire, and someone filmed the whole thing and was going to sell the tape to larry flynt. then nothing came of it...hmmm...I think pink would be a good BB. And so would Angelina Jolie, back in the days of Gia and Lara Croft.

tensux1
11-25-2006, 07:47 AM
if i could have anyone in the world bust me, it would be the beautiful assistant who works for me, she wears the sexiest heels to work i have gotten her to play mind games with me, telling me to do her work for her, now if i can just get her to hurt my balls, and make me tell her who the boss is

lilballs
11-25-2006, 12:44 PM
...is always the most exciting for me. I would choose a co-worker to bust my little balls. I would love it if she took them in her hand and told me that my tiny nuts belong to her now.

lilballs
11-25-2006, 12:47 PM
...would be my high school Spanish teacher. She was an older woman and ruled us with an iron fist. I would love to have her squeeze my tiny nuts and then demand that I conjugate the verb "to crush" in spanish. That would be quite a lesson.

lustloss
11-25-2006, 07:57 PM
I liked that thought too. There is a young woman who works at the coffee shop I stop in to and I imagine her often in the role of a ballbusting vixen. She short and cute and not classic in her beauty, more like the girl next door cute, and I imagine her ball busting style to include soft words of teasing as she works my nuts over in her small hands.

...is always the most exciting for me. I would choose a co-worker to bust my little balls. I would love it if she took them in her hand and told me that my tiny nuts belong to her now.

tonyr
11-26-2006, 11:07 AM
There is a Lady that works at a Library that I visit off and on. She is very much above the age of consent, definately in her late fifties of perhaps even early sixties. She is very attractive and carries herself with a wonderful poise. She is very much elegant and is always pleasant to everyone she interacts with. Her dress style is classic contemporary, not the sad trawl of oversized jeans that clean the floor or over exposure of her skin for all eyes to see. She maintains the characteristics of her breeding and keeps her self well. She steps with a brisk, upright glide as she moves around the shelves and books. She stands about five feet eight inches, slim and well toned. She is a pleasure to watch and speak to.
I've noticed one thing though and that is the basis of my fantasy. A number of times I have seen her facade slip for a brief moment. Anytime someone comes back with a book, the moment they are departing, or venturing away from her into the library, she makes a brief but thorough check of the book(s) condition. If the condition is fine, she carries on with her tasks. If not, she stops and fixes the unaware person with a very chilling glaze.

I have often imagined her losing it bigtime and tracking myself or some dude, perhaps even Bro Lustloss, when the library is sparse with persons, or perhaps she tracks one to a barren spot in the oversized building and zaps gonads with a brief but thoroughly imobilizing kick. The whole silence and quiet aspect of libraries would take on a whole new meaning and significance as she punished the fortunate or unfortunate male user. She would emphasise this need for quietness and silence during the bust, her fingers clasping the bustees features close to hers as she whispered words and intents the complete contrast to her initial demenor. Then put him to the test with a weighty knee to his groin buckling and spluttering the bustee up to the floor.

I guess there is some milage in treating books badly.:thumbup :D

Makarov
11-27-2006, 01:01 AM
If I could choose, I'd want to be double teamed by these two girls, each one taking turns pounding at my nuts.

antrich13
11-27-2006, 04:28 AM
i used to have a thing for a woman i worked with; she was very atrractive and sexy (and knew it - she always wore tight skirts to show off her gorgeous arse, and often wore boots). we became friends at work and often had lunch together. one day she was in a foul mood and at lunch she told me she was having trouble with an ex-boyfriend. she said she was tempted to beat the s**t out of him. I asked her if she'd ever actually fought him before, expecting her to say "no" but to go on to her fantasys of what she would like to do to him. to my shock she said "oh yeah, loads of times" and proceeded to tell of all the times she'd beaten him up and other guys she'd fought with - every single one involved ballbusting; either kicking kneeing or grabbing. she seemed to take great delight in describing how she'd beaten each guy, usually leaving them on the floor clutching their nuts - often with tears of pain streaming down their face. it was weird to have my view of her change from a sexy figure that i usually imagined as a dirty minx in bed to a psychotic-bitch from hell

sacklunch27
11-27-2006, 07:05 AM
i used to have a thing for a woman i worked with; she was very atrractive and sexy (and knew it - she always wore tight skirts to show off her gorgeous arse, and often wore boots). we became friends at work and often had lunch together. one day she was in a foul mood and at lunch she told me she was having trouble with an ex-boyfriend. she said she was tempted to beat the s**t out of him. I asked her if she'd ever actually fought him before, expecting her to say "no" but to go on to her fantasys of what she would like to do to him. to my shock she said "oh yeah, loads of times" and proceeded to tell of all the times she'd beaten him up and other guys she'd fought with - every single one involved ballbusting; either kicking kneeing or grabbing. she seemed to take great delight in describing how she'd beaten each guy, usually leaving them on the floor clutching their nuts - often with tears of pain streaming down their face. it was weird to have my view of her change from a sexy figure that i usually imagined as a dirty minx in bed to a psychotic-bitch from hell

where DO you find these woman???
please tell us about the stories she shared with you...

skipperbob
11-27-2006, 09:10 AM
There is a Lady that works at a Library that I visit off and on. She is very much above the age of consent, definately in her late fifties of perhaps even early sixties. She is very attractive and carries herself with a wonderful poise. She is very much elegant and is always pleasant to everyone she interacts with. Her dress style is classic contemporary, not the sad trawl of oversized jeans that clean the floor or over exposure of her skin for all eyes to see. She maintains the characteristics of her breeding and keeps her self well. She steps with a brisk, upright glide as she moves around the shelves and books. She stands about five feet eight inches, slim and well toned. She is a pleasure to watch and speak to.
I've noticed one thing though and that is the basis of my fantasy. A number of times I have seen her facade slip for a brief moment. Anytime someone comes back with a book, the moment they are departing, or venturing away from her into the library, she makes a brief but thorough check of the book(s) condition. If the condition is fine, she carries on with her tasks. If not, she stops and fixes the unaware person with a very chilling glaze.

I have often imagined her losing it bigtime and tracking myself or some dude, perhaps even Bro Lustloss, when the library is sparse with persons, or perhaps she tracks one to a barren spot in the oversized building and zaps gonads with a brief but thoroughly imobilizing kick. The whole silence and quiet aspect of libraries would take on a whole new meaning and significance as she punished the fortunate or unfortunate male user. She would emphasise this need for quietness and silence during the bust, her fingers clasping the bustees features close to hers as she whispered words and intents the complete contrast to her initial demenor. Then put him to the test with a weighty knee to his groin buckling and spluttering the bustee up to the floor.

I guess there is some milage in treating books badly.:thumbup :D

Very nice tonyr! There is just something about the mature woman who is confident about herself and her abilities! I might have had to dog ear a book page before returning it to your librarian.;) The thought of her tracking me down in a deserted part of the library and explaining the rules to me with a well placed knee and foot is very exciting:wooow Especially like the idea of having to stifle my groans as to not draw attention to what was happening as I was calmly busted by this mature lady:cryingblu It doesn't sound like there are many of us who enjoy the pleasure of an older woman instead of these young, airhead twigs that you see today, but they don't know what they are missing:iluvu:

spidermale
11-27-2006, 06:36 PM
hot diggity damn the redneck in me just got all excited:)
while im much more of a fan of ********** then ballbusting, I understand the appeal that it has for some of you, and can appreciate some women's talents. I guess this thread being called the most unusual person youd like to perform BB on you, I got kind of off topic talking about people that youd expect it from. The people I least expected it from, yet still turned me on, were the women I went to school with. I went to night school a few years ago, and it was 99 percent women of all ages, backgrounds, and body types. It was a medical assistant type school, so the women were often locked into labs taking blood and such, and there was one lab that would lock the door and there was a sign on it that read, dont knock on this door unless you plan to volunteer for the procedure being performed inside! Many nights I thought about knocking on the door, in the hopes that they were studying the male reproductive system at that point, and would want to further examine mine:)
Maybe they could have tapped the boys with one of those little reflex hammers?:D

tonyr
11-28-2006, 04:58 AM
The mature woman for me is pure class and is very much the anti-thesis of all the media bombardment and brainwashing that has so many men wanting the, and so many women wanting to be the 'young airhead twig'.
It's the same with this schoolgirl crap, it ain't about recollections with past years of being in school, its the media bombardment and the weakness of those who go down that path.
I like real women, that look and are above the age of consent and all the more when they carry themsleves as that.:thumbup

Very nice tonyr! There is just something about the mature woman who is confident about herself and her abilities! I might have had to dog ear a book page before returning it to your librarian.;) The thought of her tracking me down in a deserted part of the library and explaining the rules to me with a well placed knee and foot is very exciting:wooow Especially like the idea of having to stifle my groans as to not draw attention to what was happening as I was calmly busted by this mature lady:cryingblu It doesn't sound like there are many of us who enjoy the pleasure of an older woman instead of these young, airhead twigs that you see today, but they don't know what they are missing:iluvu:

tonyr
11-28-2006, 05:17 AM
Jessica Rabbitt could have me on all fours and all wanton and lusting for a volley of kicks with just an aloof flick of her eyelashes. Then after the busting session has finished, we'd play pattercakes. As for Roger Rabbitt, he's small potatoes, a good rubber (eraser) and some fast fade ink took care of him ages ago. Badda Bing!!!:autogun

:D :D :D

Twisting
12-04-2006, 08:27 PM
My fav fantasy is two girls from my old drama class, both were really hot and one was really giddy. I always imagined being on the ground and each one would have a testicle and the giddy one would say, "Do I get to make him scream now Molly?" and Molly would say "Not if I make him scream first." The rest I'm sure you can fill in on your own

blkpatent
12-09-2006, 09:53 PM
barbara bush

http://www.ashbrook.org/images/bbush.jpg:ibow4u:agreed

asrock
12-11-2006, 01:04 PM
She's my vote. Look at the pictures at IMDB and see the one where she's sitting at the table in the red dress.

blkpatent
01-01-2007, 03:21 AM
Older, white conservative ladies like these.

tonyr
01-01-2007, 10:01 AM
What would be the dialogue from these women to you as they took you to task?

Older, white conservative ladies like these.

stephtyl
01-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.

http://photos.bally.free.fr/Flippers/bally/elvira/elvira.jpg

I would be putty in her hands...

tonyr
01-23-2007, 05:56 PM
:thumbup :thumbup I would have no objections to being target practice for Elvira. She kinda did me a thing when I first saw the movie.:o ;) :thumbup
Certainly beats one or two of the more Stately choices. YUCK!!!:cryingblu :confused: :D

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.

http://photos.bally.free.fr/Flippers/bally/elvira/elvira.jpg

I would be putty in her hands...

DVant
01-24-2007, 09:57 AM
Oprah Winfrey...

Not sure why, but for some reason I imagine her being a world-class ballbuster.

tonyr
01-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Ms. Winfrey looks as if she has some firepower there.;)

Oprah Winfrey...

freedom9000
01-24-2007, 04:57 PM
Chyna anybody? Too obvious?

Trouble
01-25-2007, 12:11 AM
Chyna anybody? Too obvious?
Not strange enough. Same with Evira: not strange.Who wouldn't want to be kicked in the nuts by Elvira? Or Chyna? Or Angelina Jolie? (YOWZA!) But OPRAH??? Okay, now that's just plain strange. Man, if I wanted to get kicked in the balls by Oprah, I'd take the twins down there to see a psychiatrist.

SHRINK: So, you have balls.
DUDE: Yes. And they... well.... they want to get kicked by Oprah Winfrey.
SHRINK: OPRAH WINFREY?!? Good God, man, here's a prescription for some drugs! This is the highest dosage I can legally prescribe, but you might need to "accidentally" take twice this amount!
DUDE: Wow! Drugs! And then, after I take this stuff, I won't want to get kicked in the balls by Oprah Winfrey?
SHRINK: My dear boy, if you take as much as I have prescribed, you will not know if you are a dog or a subatomic particle.
DUDE: Cool!!! Thanks, Doc!

crush me
01-25-2007, 08:26 AM
...The Barefoot Princess....Mistress Cheyene....and the list goes on forever....:ibow4u:

skipperbob
01-25-2007, 09:53 AM
Oprah Winfrey...

Oprah is the one for me!:bananajum Big, black and nice feet!:ibow4u:

gary198
01-25-2007, 04:49 PM
[quote=crush me;25485]...The Barefoot Princess....Mistress Cheyene....
Mistress Cheyene is definitely one of the best ballbusters around.

Wesker002
01-25-2007, 04:56 PM
For some strange reason , i have wanted to get kicked in the balls by Kristianna Loken for the last Ten years:o

jimmyjones3113
01-25-2007, 09:17 PM
If it's limited to living, then Kate Beckinsale in here Underworld get up, blue contacts and all. If it's open for anything Marie Antoinette. Something about slightly mad absoulte monarchs that is appealing. Apparently she was quite a looker as well, and I have a soft spot for French women.