PDA

View Full Version : How often...

snack marvin
11-29-2006, 06:38 AM
How often are you kicked in the balls? Is it more a phantasy or a regular practice as part of your sexual life?
For me it's more a part of my phantasies because there are not really possibilities. Most girls just giggle or wouldn't do a solid busting at all. And when visiting a hooker I found out that she was totally unexperienced and very afraid of hurting me so she didn't kick me but only touched softly with her foot. Not exactly what I was looking for...

Are you kicked regularly (by a hooker, domina or girl friend) or are you more dreaming about without the possibility (or being afraid) to realize your dreams...?

greetz, snack marvin

Sacktap
11-29-2006, 05:46 PM
lol me and my girlfriend practice ballbusting about half as much as we have sex, sometimes during sex so i get my fill of it :)

Trouble
12-02-2006, 10:18 PM
How often are you kicked in the balls? Is it more a phantasy or a regular practice as part of your sexual life?
I am hatin' it. The woman I lust after and love and idolize (so on and so forth) just doesn't seem to be into much. With previous girlfriends, have never been hit enough, but have been struck much. I prefer to avoid prostitutes, doms, and other sex workers. Just doesn't feel right to me.

poolman2
12-04-2006, 03:39 AM
I get kneed, and my balls are mashed into my pelvis with her feet on most nights. I am kicked hard mainly in general workovers which tend to occur 1-2 times a month. That's about all we can work into our schedules. Obviously circumstances play a big role in frequency.

poolman2

tonyr
12-05-2006, 12:52 PM
If you come across the right woman then you may well find that she'll kick you real cool. If it is the wrong type of woman, she will more than likey hate men and cannot supress the fact and do you severe damage. The later is a wonderful fantasy woman but not a nice experience for real. Women of this mind set do exist. Ideally, you're looking for someone that cares and afraid of hurting you, but a few levels above the experience with the lady you spoke of. The best Ballbustresses are very caring. They are not about causing you damage. Some of the best natural Ballbustresses I have come across were totally new to it. Perhaps they were naturals. Just don't be too eager. Suss the lady out and build up slowly. Don't pay too much attention to what you see and read. Seek and find the pleasure principle for real.:thumbup

For me it's more a part of my phantasies because there are not really possibilities. Most girls just giggle or wouldn't do a solid busting at all. And when visiting a hooker I found out that she was totally unexperienced and very afraid of hurting me so she didn't kick me but only touched softly with her foot. Not exactly what I was looking for...

Are you kicked regularly (by a hooker, domina or girl friend) or are you more dreaming about without the possibility (or being afraid) to realize your dreams...?

greetz, snack marvin

pulleddown
12-05-2006, 05:51 PM
At first I thought I my wife busted my balls because I wanted her to. (Took many years to work her up to it). However, I noticed that when she really got me good and then we had sex, she was better lubricated than normal. When I suggest she was enjoying it, she never denies it.

Now we don't do any kicking. Heaviest stuff is "spooning" but mostly squeeze (best one at a time) or holding in one hand and hitting with the other.

poolman2
12-06-2006, 02:52 AM
pulledown,

Congratulations! You're there. It's what we all work for. She's busting you on her own. Keep up the good work. :bananajum

poolman2

Geezer
12-09-2006, 01:50 PM
...Heaviest stuff is "spooning" but mostly squeeze (best one at a time)...

I've done a lot of self busting and have a pretty wild imagination when it comes to doin' wierd stuff to my old nuts, but what might "spooning" be?

I agree that working on one nut at a time produces the most severe results.

The Geezer

squashedbananas
12-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Ballbusting is still just in the fantasy stage for me. :(

snack marvin
12-11-2006, 06:14 AM
I've done a lot of self busting and have a pretty wild imagination when it comes to doin' wierd stuff to my old nuts, but what might "spooning" be?

I agree that working on one nut at a time produces the most severe results.

The Geezer

I don't know exactly but I could imagine that "spooning" means the hitting of the balls with a small spoon...?!
I remember of my girl friend when she had boiled eggs for breakfast and opened the eggshell with a spoon... ;-)

greetz, snack marvin

leapfrog
12-11-2006, 06:45 AM
Geezer wrote:

what might "spooning" be?

There is a whole thread (around 14 or 15 entries) about spooning in the CBT section on NTCWeb.com

It's about the forth thread down. It has quite a bit of information about "spooning".

And snack marvin is correct,
I could imagine that "spooning" means the hitting of the balls with a small spoon or even a pretty BIG spoon. LOL

Leap

crushee
12-11-2006, 01:28 PM
It might be worthit to start with a big (and heavy) spoon, like the one that are used for soup. They are much heavier and carry a significant momentum. Once the ball(s) are swollen and painful, it may be better to switch back to a small one.

crushee
12-12-2006, 02:23 AM
Although I agree with the fact theses recent replies are not totally accurate with the title of the thread, let me add one idea: I remember having read, years ago, probably in the old NTCWEB, posts about squeezing (actually crushing!) one ball between two spoons. You have to put the ball in the hollow side of the first spoon, then you put the second spoon over the ball,the protruding side towards the ball (i.e. the two spoons are the same way) Then you grip the two handles and press as hard as you want, or as hard as he can bear, the bottom handle prevents the ball from escaping. It works better with metal spoons having flat handles...