PDA

View Full Version : Femdom ********** play and mock ********** in the Mistress/slave relationship.

Castratrix's pet
11-29-2006, 09:31 AM
It seems a lot of men here have femdom ********** fantasies. I don't know if there are any women here with femdom ********** fantasies where she herself castrates a man then ****** him to worship and serve her as her very own personal eunuch slave, but it would be interesting to know if there are.

Does anyone here use or have femdom ********** play and mock ********** in a Mistress/slave realationship or in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex? Are there professional Dominatrices who specialize femdom ********** play or mock **********?

For those who do have femdom ********** play and mock ********** in their Mistress/slave relationship, which of you has the ********** fantasies, the man, the woman, or both of you? What are your femdom ********** fantasies?

Does the woman have any real life ********** experiences or background and does she bring any of that into your femdom ********** play or mock **********?

What scenes or scenarios do you act out with it? What costumes, props, tools, instruments, and so on do you use in femdom ********** play or in mock **********? Do you ever do it with more than one woman involved, a scene or session with one man and 2 or 3 women? How far do or would you really go with it?

How do each of you feel and what is it like for each of you, both the man and the woman, while you are doing the femdom ********** play or mock **********?

Since a number of people here seem to have femdom ********** fantasies it would be interesting to find out about femdom ********** play and mock ********** in man/woman and in Mistress/slave relationships.

silvia_lati
11-29-2006, 11:40 AM
It seems a lot of men here have femdom ********** fantasies. I don't know if there are any women here with femdom ********** fantasies where she herself castrates a man then ****** him to worship and serve her as her very own personal eunuch slave, but it would be interesting to know if there are.

Does anyone here use or have femdom ********** play and mock ********** in a Mistress/slave realationship or in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex? Are there professional Dominatrices who specialize femdom ********** play or mock **********?

For those who do have femdom ********** play and mock ********** in their Mistress/slave relationship, which of you has the ********** fantasies, the man, the woman, or both of you? What are your femdom ********** fantasies?

Does the woman have any real life ********** experiences or background and does she bring any of that into your femdom ********** play or mock **********?

What scenes or scenarios do you act out with it? What costumes, props, tools, instruments, and so on do you use in femdom ********** play or in mock **********? Do you ever do it with more than one woman involved, a scene or session with one man and 2 or 3 women? How far do or would you really go with it?

How do each of you feel and what is it like for each of you, both the man and the woman, while you are doing the femdom ********** play or mock **********?

Since a number of people here seem to have femdom ********** fantasies it would be interesting to find out about femdom ********** play and mock ********** in man/woman and in Mistress/slave relationships.

mmm... i'm very interested to read the answers

cutponies
11-29-2006, 12:39 PM
You've described very good scenes when you've asked me to do a cartoon for you. Why not tell us why you'd like to ******** pet, or me, and how you'd do it. I know that your English is a little awkward, but don't let that stop you. Maybe Fittizioh could proof read it for you before you post.

If I were your slave, I'd want you to personally ******** me, when I was chained standing up. While one of your girfriends held my penis up out of the way you'd cup my scrotum in one hand and slice it off with the other, then cauterize the stump

Being a nice lady you'd give me a choice of duties, I'd want to be your masseur and barber ( to keep your red pubic hair nicely trimmed). When we went out in public, you'd lead me on a chain attached to a ring that pierced my glans ( head of the penis). I'd be naked of course!

Castratrix's pet
11-29-2006, 01:09 PM
mmm... i'm very interested to read the answers

Have you ever done any ********** play or pretend ********** with any of your slaves? Please tell us about it. Even though you say your English is a little awkward, I have no problem understanding your posts.

Also, there has always been something very special to me about women with red hair. It is one of my fetishes.Often in my femdom ********** fantasies the castratrix has red hair.

In my fantasies I would love to be surgically ********* by a beautiful red haired woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. I would only want women watching and assisting her, and I would want her to perform the ********** surgery on me very slowly. Then I would want her to force me to worship her as Goddess and to serve her forever as her very own personal eunuch slave.

What about you silvia_lati and your femdom ********** fantasies? Have you ever done any ********** play or mock castrations with any of your slaves? Please tell us about it?

chablife
11-29-2006, 01:54 PM
i think so too

newport348
11-29-2006, 02:50 PM
Has anyone seen the self-********** clip that is floating around? I did. Mind you I believe it's fake. But some have said it look to real and sick. I'll post the clip in here for all who are interested in seeing it. Granted, there no female doing the **********, but then again it only takes some imagination.
There is a movie out called "Hard Candy." Maybe you've seen it or heard about it. It has a girl performing a ********** on a guy. You have to see it if it's your thing.:confused:
Newport348;)

Castratrix's pet
11-29-2006, 02:55 PM
These posts still don't answer the questions asked in the opening post.

Would someone please answer the questions I asked in the opening post?

harold
12-01-2006, 04:55 AM
These posts still don't answer the questions asked in the opening post.

Would someone please answer the questions I asked in the opening post?

Ok, I'll try...

I visit a professional Mistress and she incorporates my **********/ penectomy fantasies into our play which includes CBT/ NT/ Watersports etc.
It's what She says as much as what She does which is important but it does include needles, knife play, use of a scalpel and some blood (mine obviously!)
Please do not press me for more specific detail as that is between me and Her.

Regarding Her fantasies, I have not asked but one would think it would not be unlikely if a Mistress enjoys medical fetishes, knife play etc.

Where will it all end? Who knows but it's one helluva ride and I would recommend it to you as a much needed release for some of your fantasies in a relatively safe situation.

If the concept interests you, I suggest you find a reputable Mistress into medical/ knife play who appeals to you and once in contact with them, present a realistic and importantly, focused scenario within which to play.

From experience, it can take time to find the right person (who will be different for each individual) but when found, it can be very rewarding.

I hope this is of some use to you and Good Luck!