PDA

View Full Version : only one little ball...

silvia_lati
11-29-2006, 11:48 AM
i'd like to see some pictures about men with only one ball, have you some? :thumbup

cutponies
11-29-2006, 02:46 PM
I hope you like it. Is my Italian correct?

Tinchen
11-29-2006, 03:22 PM
If there will be no pictures - does this mean the next unlucky guy you meet will make a bad discovery after you finished with him????
@cutponies:
l'italiano va bene, anche i capelli rossi!!

cutponies
11-29-2006, 05:55 PM
If there will be no pictures - does this mean the next unlucky guy you meet will make a bad discovery after you finished with him????
@cutponies:
l'italiano va bene, anche i capelli rossi!!

That isn't a generic cartoon. That is a caricature of Silvia Lati.. I have her down pat now. She recognises herself whenever I draw her. By the way, I learned Italian just so that I could caption the cartoons that she requests me to do for her!

squish
11-29-2006, 06:22 PM
i'd like to see some pictures about men with only one ball, have you some? :thumbup

There used to be a Yahoo group about this, but it appears to have vanished. There were some pictures there, as I recall. I believe it was basically a support group for guys who had lost one due to an injury or testicular cancer.

silvia_lati
11-29-2006, 06:50 PM
There used to be a Yahoo group about this, but it appears to have vanished. There were some pictures there, as I recall. I believe it was basically a support group for guys who had lost one due to an injury or testicular cancer.

please search for me some pictures

silvia_lati
11-29-2006, 06:51 PM
I hope you like it. Is my Italian correct?

your italian is great... :bananad:

Tinchen
11-30-2006, 02:48 PM
That isn't a generic cartoon. That is a caricature of Silvia Lati.. I have her down pat now. She recognises herself whenever I draw her. By the way, I learned Italian just so that I could caption the cartoons that she requests me to do for her!

I know, but the red actually is a bit darker -
not like bright red, but like a mixture of bright red with Bordeaux and of course a little bit of Sangiovese...

Isn't it?

silvia_lati
11-30-2006, 05:19 PM

mmm... have you few real phots?

tonyr
11-30-2006, 06:28 PM
Adolf Hitler was meant to have only one. Perhaps his chick, Eva, got real mad with him one night and kicked the supposed lost one into orbit. If so, its a pity she couldn't have kicked at bit harder and put all of him into permanent orbit. Could have save the world a lot of trouble.

cutponies
11-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Adolf Hitler was meant to have only one. Perhaps his chick, Eva, got real mad with him one night and kicked the supposed lost one into orbit. If so, its a pity she couldn't have kicked at bit harder and put all of him into permanent orbit. Could have save the world a lot of trouble.

My grand uncle tells me they used this ditty as a cadence when marching. (How did he know? He was in the Navy.) Sung to the tune of Col. Bogey (Bridge on the River Kwai)

Hitler- He's only one ball
Goebells- Got two, but they're small
Goering- Chap's got none at all

Dualing Banjo
12-01-2006, 05:51 AM
My grand uncle tells me they used this ditty as a cadence when marching. (How did he know? He was in the Navy.) Sung to the tune of Col. Bogey (Bridge on the River Kwai)

Hitler- He's only one ball
Goebells- Got two, but they're small
Goering- Chap's got none at all

You forgot that Himmler had sumthing simmler

See: http://ingeb.org/songs/hitlerha.html for lyrics.....

ThanxsMan
12-01-2006, 03:32 PM
I actually tried to look something up for you but couldn't find anything... :( I even searched under ********** but I only saw things that made me wanna cry inside :cryingblu ...

cutponies
12-02-2006, 01:56 PM
You forgot that Himmler had sumthing simmler

See: http://ingeb.org/songs/hitlerha.html for lyrics.....

What, you expect me to remember something I learned when I was six?
The only poem I remember from that far back was one I composed myself

Don't hurt that little bat
Please let her be
I saw her eat a 'skeeter
Now that 'skeeter won't eat me!

Eh

Trouble
12-02-2006, 11:02 PM
Ut! The 'Merican peeple din't elect me presmigent fer nuthing! Any historian kin tell yew that Hitler was hardly the worst of the bunch. To disempower the Nazis, Eva woulda hadda kicked at least a dozen testicles into orbit.

I doubt she woulda; she did marry him, so's she could die Eva Hitler instead of Eva Braun.

cutponies
12-03-2006, 01:45 AM

I know, but the red actually is a bit darker -
not like bright red, but like a mixture of bright red with Bordeaux and of course a little bit of Sangiovese...

Isn't it?

Is it??? (eh!)

tonyr
12-03-2006, 07:22 AM
I agree, she would have had to kick balls on all sides of the war and the dudes above it all. Eva would have had to be some BallBustress and an international jet setter.;)

Ut! The 'Merican peeple din't elect me presmigent fer nuthing! Any historian kin tell yew that Hitler was hardly the worst of the bunch. To disempower the Nazis, Eva woulda hadda kicked at least a dozen testicles into orbit.

I doubt she woulda; she did marry him, so's she could die Eva Hitler instead of Eva Braun.

silvia_lati
12-05-2006, 05:56 AM
mmm... well... nothing for me?

cutponies
12-05-2006, 08:44 PM
mmm... well... nothing for me?

Still looking:bananawin

silvia_lati
12-06-2006, 06:13 AM

i'm waiting for your news :-)

silvia_lati
12-09-2006, 05:10 AM

cutponies, post something!!! quickly!

:autogun:soomad

cutponies
12-13-2006, 09:45 PM
I just posted one just for you

cutponies
12-14-2006, 05:32 AM
cutponies, post something!!! quickly!

:autogun:soomad

To find any one-ball pictures yet!

silvia_lati
12-14-2006, 11:38 AM
To find any one-ball pictures yet!

well... i wait!

homerj
12-15-2006, 01:03 PM
sweeet!!! :thumbup

want2b333
12-15-2006, 05:26 PM
Well if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. Silvia: visualize and create what you want to see. In other words to see a one balled guy, do something to create that situation i.e. partially ********, ballbust, or burdizzo to see what you want. Just wish I was in Italy so you could experiment on me:Baahaha:

silvia_lati
12-17-2006, 03:04 PM
are you sure that i didn't in the past? :jumpsmile

want2b333
12-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Hm, ah...well no, just sure that you haven't done me yet and that because of geography it's extremely unlikely that you ever will:cryingblu