PDA

View Full Version : Views on titbusting?

bustme2hard
11-29-2006, 02:02 PM
Just curious about this, how common are women who like to receive punches/slaps to their breasts, as compared with guys who like their balls busted? I was surprised to learn some women like being titbusted and/or cuntbusted.

DandD
12-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Actually, I'd never heard of either of those until reading this thread. Neither of them interests me, personally, but of course there are bound to be many other ladies that find them exciting.

--the female half of DandD

rooster
12-01-2006, 08:29 PM
one of my girls in college asked me too alot.. i didn't think it hurt her till i told some other chick... i wish i got her to kick me too back then... oh well on to the next ones...

Trouble
12-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Do a message search for the Hulie's Fetishes threads (three of them - gosh! she really does have enough perversions and depravities to mean we needed multiple threads just to cover them all!) -- she is into CB, pin, tit torture, more pain, BB, and pain. Also wetting and some other stuff. She is Kinky, New Zealand-y, and one sick puppy. ;)

One of my friends has implants and I sometimes hug her, like, more tightly than she appreciates -- hard enough that one of those plastic bags of saline shifts in her (it's really cool!). She told me to stop because it hurts, so I might actually obey -- or offer to trade pain for pain... Never know what a chickie might go for...

When masochistic women have asked me to hurt them, they generally ask me to "rough them up" and are rarely more specific than that.

pecs
12-05-2006, 04:19 PM
i met a woman that wanted me to squeeze her tits really hard... she kept saying harder, harder!! ...guided her hands down to my balls but i find ladies are afraid to squeeze really hard on the first date... what are your experiences?

Grabmynuts
12-05-2006, 04:33 PM
I was with a girl once who wanted me to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples really hard, she didn't want me to slap/punch her there tho... my girlfriend now sometimes enjoys it when I suck on her breasts really hard, which she kept telling me harder till I did it so that I left a rather big bruise on her. She doesn't like it all the time tho, I guess she has to be in the mood

bustme2hard
12-05-2006, 05:21 PM
I was with a girl once who wanted me to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples really hard, she didn't want me to slap/punch her there tho... my girlfriend now sometimes enjoys it when I suck on her breasts really hard, which she kept telling me harder till I did it so that I left a rather big bruise on her. She doesn't like it all the time tho, I guess she has to be in the mood

That's awesome! If my girl wanted me to, I'd squeeze, but I don't know about slapping. However, I'd always let her bb me any way she wants.:jumpsmile