PDA

View Full Version : Kicked in the balls

amatter18
11-29-2006, 06:17 PM
Hello everyone this is my first post on this forum, I've been into ballbusting for a little while and just wanted to let you guy's know this is a great site to post, and after reading everyone's comments, its very intresting. I've been to a pro domme before and had my balls busted till they were swollen twice over with kicks, knees and squeezing, and have had girlfriends who were hesitant at first but were more than willing afterwards, so I'm looking foward to reading all the posts and I'll try to upload some very nice and brutal videos that I have.

try
11-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Hello everyone this is my first post on this forum, I've been into ballbusting for a little while and just wanted to let you guy's know this is a great site to post, and after reading everyone's comments, its very intresting. I've been to a pro domme before and had my balls busted till they were swollen twice over with kicks, knees and squeezing, and have had girlfriends who were hesitant at first but were more than willing afterwards, so I'm looking foward to reading all the posts and I'll try to upload some very nice and brutal videos that I have.

Welcome to Femdom and can't wait to see your videos.