PDA

View Full Version : Favourite clothing

agnetha
11-30-2006, 05:20 PM
Hello,

I've noticed that my bf has been favouring certain pairs of underwear for our bb sessions recently. He goes for finely woven silky briefs that fit tightly. I quite like this as I can see what is where, his balls stay in place and the material is smooth under my hands:) . I've noticed that they are tight enough for his erect cock to be very clear, and light enough to see his sperm stain through if I decide to let him come into them:D .

I am sure that this will pass and he'll not wear anything, or something else, but for now this is getting to be a little habit.

Has anyone else got favourite bb wear?

Aggie x

tonyr
11-30-2006, 06:20 PM
Calvin Klein's, the cotton stretch ones or similar. They, with the right fit, are good for keeping the penis out of the way and allow the balls to hang freely at the sametime. They are also good for reducing the stinging and burning sensations on the scrotum that I always find more discomfortable than the sensations from the testicles when being slapped, kneed or kicked, in the early stages of a busting session.

Hello,

I've noticed that my bf has been favouring certain pairs of underwear for our bb sessions recently. He goes for finely woven silky briefs that fit tightly. I quite like this as I can see what is where, his balls stay in place and the material is smooth under my hands:) . I've noticed that they are tight enough for his erect cock to be very clear, and light enough to see his sperm stain through if I decide to let him come into them:D .

I am sure that this will pass and he'll not wear anything, or something else, but for now this is getting to be a little habit.

Has anyone else got favourite bb wear?

Aggie x

poolman2
12-01-2006, 01:18 AM
Agnetha,

Hi!

I nearly always prefer to have my balls busted while I'm naked. I find that each individual kick/blow is distinct without a lot of cumulative pain, only a mild cumulative ache and pleasure that gradually build. I really prefer to enjoy each individual kick before experiencing the succeeding one, at least when my wife is willing to so indulge me. The only time I was ever really achy the next day was when I had been wearing undershorts during the previous day's busting. My guys had nowhere to go when my wife's evil toes were ******* their way in and crushing them. OTOH that can be fun too.

As for my wife, she's also usually naked. But the main thing is that her gorgeous legs are largely uncovered as she tries to crush or alternatively launch the twins into orbit. I also love to watch her topless so that I can see her bounce around as she works me over.

Incidentally, I have really enjoyed the stories you have recounted of your personal experiences. :bananawin

poolman2

skipperbob
12-01-2006, 09:13 AM
I prefer cotton briefs with the extended legs (like biker shorts), very tight! Shows off the package nicely and as the bulge grows from my erection as she rubs and kicks me it gives her something to play with with her toes!:jumpsmile Of course eventually the shorts come off and then the fun really begins!:thumbup

tonyr
12-01-2006, 09:32 AM
You've hit the nail on the head. That's the style, extended legs or not, that stretchy fabric just seems to enhance a bust and allows one to warm up and desensitise just right before all the naked and raw busting flows forth. They really do help, and alllow for less against skin friction, more so if the Ballbustress is wearing footwear.
As a matter of fact, I'm wearing a pair in the image used for my avatar. The Ballbustress in the image is wearing some hard and heavy clogs with soles finely pimpled, the pair of shorts made the diference. They really come into their element with strong and heavy impact sessions. Skin burns sensations during sessions can really be a downer of the rest of the action.:thumbup

I prefer cotton briefs with the extended legs (like biker shorts), very tight! Shows off the package nicely and as the bulge grows from my erection as she rubs and kicks me it gives her something to play with with her toes!:jumpsmile Of course eventually the shorts come off and then the fun really begins!:thumbup

Castratrix's pet
12-01-2006, 11:05 AM
I don't have ballbusting fantasies, but I do have femdom surgical ********** fantasies.

As I'm sure everyone here knows by now, In my femdom ********** fantasies I'm always wearing a long sleeve shirt with my sleeves down and my arms covered completely to my hands in long sleeves.

The woman performing the ********** surgery on me is always wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows, usually rolled up in a way that is casual, in control, and rolled up at least a little higher than to just above her elbows.

There is something about me wearing a long sleeve shirt and having my arms covered completely to my hands that makes me feel even more weak, inferior, submissive, and worshipful toward women.

There is something about a woman when she is wearing a long sleeve shirt and she has her sleeves rolled up above her elbows, and her arms bare to somewhere above her elbows with her sleeves rolled up that makes her seem even more powerful, dominant, in control, and omnipotent.

I just love to see a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

I don't know what caused my sleeve fetish, but I think it's a female dominance/male submission thing.

testiclats
12-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Dude the sleeve thing... please... we have all heard it a million times. You don't have to bring it up AGAIN in every thread. It's not even on topic with the thread.

DandD
12-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Until reading this, I hadn't thought about the differences in what (if anything) he was wearing when I busted him. Interesting stuff though.

So far, he's been either naked and laying in bed or wearing those t-shirt like pajama pants. I've yet to get to try it with him naked and standing up - yet!! I'll have to have him take a look at this thread and give it some thought as to what he might like to wear. It would be easy way to do some experimenting.

Clarbri
12-04-2006, 11:53 AM
I really prefer to be nude (an my girlfriend prefers it too), because she likes primarily squeezing them, and this way she can really get at them better (and more individually).

Plus, she likes to watch them if they swell.

joker6177
12-04-2006, 08:42 PM
I used to love bare ball busting, but after taking a kick from a pair of insanely pointed boots,and the ensuing bloodiness, i wear at least a jock or jeans now. I didn't take a rupture or anything, the sharp toe just tore my sack a little, which needless to say put me out of action for quite a while.

Joker

ballbust2000
12-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Naked is the best way, you can feel the knee, foot or hand as it punishes thoses poor balls

tonyr
12-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Yep, tears to the skin is one of the non testicle risks in ballbusting and more so in naked bustings. If your adrenalin is up you may not even feel the tear during a bust.

I used to love bare ball busting, but after taking a kick from a pair of insanely pointed boots,and the ensuing bloodiness, i wear at least a jock or jeans now. I didn't take a rupture or anything, the sharp toe just tore my sack a little, which needless to say put me out of action for quite a while.

Joker

penaltykicked
12-05-2006, 01:47 PM
naked is the way to go but if Im clothed it is in loose fitting boxers with baggy pajama pants tight fitting jeans or other clothing really restricts movement and can be dangerous. My balls can take an extreme amount of punishment from the wife but their natural inclination is to flop away and restricting their movement is inviting injury:wooow

cutponies
12-05-2006, 03:33 PM
The Domme may wear some sensous jewelry and a girdle, maybe a garter and hose. spiked heels, pierced nipples and / or clit. eh:Baahaha:

Grabmynuts
12-05-2006, 04:27 PM
I like starting off with these tight shorts by unico, they are excellent for kicks and knees while standing. But me and my girlfriend also like it when I lay on my back and spread my legs so she can slap and punch my balls. I especially enjoy this because the tightness of the fabric gives me a warm sensation as the pain builds which I really enjoy!! Plus my girlfriend really likes how i look in them so its a winner for both of us.

http://www.freshpair.com/Unico-Bi-Color-Suspensor-Boxer-00015.html

poolman2
12-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Beyond all doubt, her naked feet on your naked balls and cock is the best way to go. Besides safety, it's just a whole lot of fun. You get better visual and tactile imagery. However, as we we were recently reminded above, pretty much any of her naked parts on any of your your naked parts are also a lot of fun, and a relatively safer way to go as well.

Aw, hell, screw the safety! My wife's feet are gorgeous, and I want to see and feel all of them. Naked. And on my balls. :bananajum

poolman2

agnetha
12-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Hello,

and sheer clothing does seem to be a theme with my bf at the moment. I do like the tight pants he's favouring :D , its good to know that his balls are in the right place if I feel like a surprise squeeze.

On the other hand he enjoys it a lot :) when I am wearing tights and short skirts and this has led to some impromptu sessions at unusual times of the day - variety is a good thing ! As I wear tights around the house quite a bit I think that there is some imagination and some fantasising going on with him : I've noticed him watching my feet and if I put on some heels to go into town he gets a little agitated, maybe, just maybe, he knows what is coming next.

Aggie x

PS, to keep this thread going...do people have preferences to what their (ballbusting) partners wear?

PPS, thank you poolman2, its nice to know that you enjoyed my stories, I hope they made your banana jump.

testiclats
12-06-2006, 04:01 PM
IMO when it comes to ballbusting there is nothing hotter than bare feet and bare (shaved of course) legs. And hands. And knees... and anything... skin... bare skin...

experiment
12-06-2006, 06:40 PM
My preference are tight fitting nylon boxer briefs. I usually use two rubber rings, one around the whole package and another smaller one around the testicles. This keeps everything readily available.

poolman2
12-07-2006, 02:27 AM
My overwhelming preference is for my wife to be naked when she busts me. But if she is going to be clothed, and sometimes it is necessary (as in a quickies in situations where privacy is lacking), or even just desirable when I'm feeling kinky, then my choices are as follows:

On top:
1. Topless; or
2. In a tight blouse with no bra.

Below the waist:
1. Mini-skirt with nothing underneath; or
2. Short shorts.

Legs: Bare

Feet:
1. Bare;
2. Strappy high-heeled sandals; or
3. Pointy high-heeled pumps in black, white, or cream color.

Anyway, those are my tastes. :bananad:

poolman2

P.S. Agnetha, yes your stories definitely did make my banana jump.

Trouble
12-07-2006, 03:09 AM
PS, to keep this thread going...do people have preferences to what their (ballbusting) partners wear?
The woman whom I am currently stalking, er, courting, yeah, that's it, I have very exacting specifications for what I want her to wear when she busts me:

Whatever she has on is perfect.

crushee
12-07-2006, 04:13 AM
When my (actually, She is not mine, I am Her's!) Mistress crushes my balls, I prefer Her to wear clothes that let her (muscled) arms and forearms visible. I love seeing Her muscles moving and getting bigger as She squeezes harder...

jorge123
07-09-2016, 09:05 PM
A sexy doctor wearing tight-fitting white hospital coat