PDA

View Full Version : What do you prefer - Balls or Cock?

skipperbob
12-01-2006, 09:31 AM
I know why most of us are here - that's why it's called a ball busting site. But I'm curious how everyone feels, do they just want the balls kicked or do you like getting the cock involved too? I know you have to be careful with an engorged penis, it can be easily damaged, but with a woman I trust completely and she understands the limits, I find it incredibly arousing to have her slap and kick my cock around and indeed as I get older, I seem to be enjoying it more that straight kicks to the balls! My favorite busters (Asian and black) seem to really enjoy abusing my swollen member with their feet and I can maintain a hard-on much longer with this treatment! By kicking and slapping my cock around with their feet I am kept in a constant state of erection for several minutes as I beg for relief! The most important thing obviously is finding just the right amount of abuse without doing permanent damage. Interested to hear your thoughts on this.:)

tonyr
12-01-2006, 09:44 AM
If the old tube is oiled or lubed up and has room to move under impact, it is quite a pleasurable source of alternative attention from soley the balls being punished. You have clearly stated the potential scenarios that can create problems. The real area for concern is the base of the penis and the all too often mentioned pubic bone. The vascular aspects of the penis are at a big time risk if a kick, more so when erect, connects with this part of the penis and the very unyielding bone.
Safety aspects understood and thresholds respected, it can be cool and very enjoyable.
Nice One Bro SkipperBob:thumbup :ibow4u:

I know why most of us are here - that's why it's called a ball busting site. But I'm curious how everyone feels, do they just want the balls kicked or do you like getting the cock involved too? I know you have to be careful with an engorged penis, it can be easily damaged, but with a woman I trust completely and she understands the limits, I find it incredibly arousing to have her slap and kick my cock around and indeed as I get older, I seem to be enjoying it more that straight kicks to the balls! My favorite busters (Asian and black) seem to really enjoy abusing my swollen member with their feet and I can maintain a hard-on much longer with this treatment! By kicking and slapping my cock around with their feet I am kept in a constant state of erection for several minutes as I beg for relief! The most important thing obviously is finding just the right amount of abuse without doing permanent damage. Interested to hear your thoughts on this.:)

poolman2
12-02-2006, 02:03 AM
We do both. It all depends on our mood. Anyway, sometimes even the best aimed kicks go awry. The two main principles are: 1. try to be safe; and 2. find a way to enjoy it all. Even when my wife's aim goes askew, it's still pretty cool. Sometimes I want a little of both; other times I only want one or the other. However we do mix it around. And the hardest impacts are always directed to the twins. But my main man does still take his share, intended or not.

Have fun.

poolman2

tonyr
12-03-2006, 07:26 AM
I can see with all that.:thumbup :thumbup

We do both. It all depends on our mood. Anyway, sometimes even the best aimed kicks go awry. The two main principles are: 1. try to be safe; and 2. find a way to enjoy it all. Even when my wife's aim goes askew, it's still pretty cool. Sometimes I want a little of both; other times I only want one or the other. However we do mix it around. And the hardest impacts are always directed to the twins. But my main man does still take his share, intended or not.

Have fun.

poolman2

atxballbustee
12-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Im all for getting cock-busted as well as getting ball-busted.
But I've got another fetish as well that hasn't gotten a lot of exposure:
cock-biting.

I love having my cock bit on, gently and not so gently.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/silkandpain/10aab.jpg

cballs
12-03-2006, 01:49 PM
great pic atx Guess I spent too much time watching Vampire films at a young age but I have always wanted to try that :) never met a woman who is into biteing tho
C

Twisting
12-04-2006, 08:07 PM
I don't like straight shots to the cock but when she grabs it and starts to bend up and keep it their its alow of fun. You really have to be careful though, I find hat about forty-five degrees is the pain/potential serious damage threshold. Thats when its beding towards you, theirs not much give in any other direction.

pulleddown
12-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Like pain in the balls and pleasure in the penis. One of the best is rear entry with her reaching between her legs pulling on my nuts and squeezing. The hardest squeeze I ever got was when she came and really clamped down on my right nut and pulled at the same time. I could not get away nor pull out of her pussy. Great way to go.