PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have basic stats on fertility right after BB?

bustme2hard
12-01-2006, 02:51 PM
I recently watched some very, very extreme BB kicks on a video, and was wondering if there are any recorded statistics on sperm-count immediately after very extreme-impact ballbusting. This is purely curiosity -- I'm not planning to use this knowledge or anything, as I current have no partner anyway. Anyone know? I tried to ask our resident authority on such medical matters -- Sadistic Sara -- but I can't click on her name anymore, and her picture is gone. Anyone know if she's left this site?

DVant
12-02-2006, 08:46 AM
Yeah, Sara's been gone for almost a year & a half (long story).

More importantly... What was the name of the video? And where can I find it?

Kyore000
12-03-2006, 12:28 AM
The fertility would have gone down, since lots of it might have simply died in bb

bustme2hard
12-03-2006, 12:56 AM
Yeah, Sara's been gone for almost a year & a half (long story).

More importantly... What was the name of the video? And where can I find it?

It's on goddess-kicks.com. There are some brutal free clips. I thought I could endure bb done to me, but the main guy on this site has some kinda super-balls. :ibow4u: Plus, some of the women are out-of-this-world gorgeous (and crazy-mean), especially Gina. I'd guess his sperm count is around 10% of what it was before she was through with him. I thought he was going to cry in one! I don't know where he gets the stamina.

sacklunch27
12-03-2006, 06:27 AM
lets make our own little statistics
OK to all of you that had kids after already BBing:
1. How long have you been busting prior to giving birth
2. What was the nature of the BB? (kicks/sqweezing etc.)
3. injuries along the way.

Thanks in advance,

tonyr
12-03-2006, 07:10 AM
I personally think it would take damage on par with total and permanent to remotely stop the sperm production process of the testicles. A good friend of mine ended up with crushed testicles due to a motor cycle accident. The doctors told him that he would not be able to have children due to the accident yet he has children, concieved after the near fatal crash. Each case has its own unique set of circumstances. I asked a doctor friend of mine about ballbusting and in particular heavy contact ballbusting. In her opinion, she felt there was nothing wrong with it as an activity and that there was no proof that it affected fertility or increased the chances of testicular cancer.
The main thing, I feel, is to enjoy the activity and do it with safety in mind. Any activity has risks. Ballbusting seems to those, not into it, to be very dangerous, etc. Many of the injuries that can be sustained from ballbusting, ball kicking in particular, are not even related to the testicles, but the surrounding areas.
My doctor friend advised me to avoid very sharp or pointed things for impact, for example, the very tip of a pair of pointed shoes due to the extreem centralisation of force at impact. Basic physics. This tyype of impact could result in cysts which if repeated or ignored could caused tumours but not necessarily cancerous ones. Also, she advised to avoid sharp tugs of the testicles as this put undue strain on the vas deferens (sp?), these being the tubes that connect the testicles to one's body. These if damaged, can result in the pathway for the sperm to travel being blocked.
Enjoy the activity but pay attention to sharp pain, in particular. She said that sharp pain is more than likely a serious indicator of limits being reached or passed in relation to the physical being of something.
She as a matter of fact, is more concerned about mobile phones being in the proximity of not only the testicles but the body in general. She said that the potential problem with mobile phones is due to the fact that the frequency that they operate on is very near to the frequency that our body organs, etc, operate on.
I, personally, was experiencing slight problems with my right hip, which I noticed ceased, once I stopped placing my mobile phone onto my waist belt by my right hip. It could be placebo but I don't suffer the niggling discomfort since ceasing the practice. So there could be some solidity for the point she mentioned. She most importantly advised checking one's testicles once a month, after a hot bath or shower. she believes it is good practice whether one is into ballbusting or not. Whilst checking familiarise yourself with your testicles and note variations.

I recently watched some very, very extreme BB kicks on a video, and was wondering if there are any recorded statistics on sperm-count immediately after very extreme-impact ballbusting. This is purely curiosity -- I'm not planning to use this knowledge or anything, as I current have no partner anyway. Anyone know? I tried to ask our resident authority on such medical matters -- Sadistic Sara -- but I can't click on her name anymore, and her picture is gone. Anyone know if she's left this site?